Chapter 14

My Guardian Star★

 

Sorry for not updating recently.

Had been really busy with assignments.

Today will be a short one because I'm sitting for a test tomorrow T.T

And these few days were quite moody due to my crush (as in a guy)

 

Be patient and I'll be right back after tomorrow :)

Check out my other on-going stories in the mean time.

Love you guys <3

 

P.S: I accidentally deleted the pic of the couple shirt EunHae wore which I'd described in the previous chapter. So I just simply get another one since I can't find the original one. Sorryyyy/

-----------------------------------

In Facebook

 

 

Fluffycloud448

I think I need an eye checkup.

Because…. I noticed ….

The shirt Donghae was wearing in the airport looks similar to Hyukjae’s.

 

saymyname, JooMirForLife and 1374 others like this.

57 shares.

See all 4 comments

JooMirForLife : There’s nothing wrong with your eyes because it’s the SAME SHIRT!!!

minipop: Really?! I’ll go and have a look.

hima_kawaii: Oh my god, my heart is squealing like a mad fan girl <3

EunhyuradeLuffy: IKR!!! I freaking found the pic.

 

EunhyuradeLuffy posted a photo in Album [EunHae <3]

EunhyuradeLuffy tagged moonlight_bat, Babywookie and 23 others in Album [EunHae <3]

 

Fungafufu, sungs0ngmin15 and 321 others like this.

See all 3 comments

Fungafufu: Clicking share xD

sungs0ngmin15: O.O In public. I can foresee someone is going to make their relationship public soon Keke.

FukudaKumiko: I don’t know why but I absolutely adores EunHae couple when I should be heartbroken because Hyukjae won’t be mine anymore.

 

In Twitter

 

Trends      Change

#EunHaecoupleshirt

#LeeDonghae

#EunHaeTrueLove

#StayCalm&Wait4EunHae

#ItMakesMeHappyWhen

#BeliebersHatePaparazzi

#nnbb2013

#OperationMakeBieberSmile

 

Mushroombaby12  @mushroombaby12

OMO !!! OMO !!! Almost half of the trending belongs to EunHae. Daebak!!!

Retweeted 231 times

 

Ladyghai  @Ladyghai

I’m so going to see Donghae in front of SM Building now. Bye guys.

Replies: @pilikpoplove Bring me alone ^.^

Retweeted 34 times

 

Bunnycake  @bunnycake

Heard from a close fan that Donghae is Hyukjae’s personal dancer for his next world tour. Saving $$$ to buy tickets.

Replies: @Krysuju  That cutie pie can dance? xD

@PetalSabrina  His next world tour? I demand for him to be Hyukkie’s           dancer FOREVER !!!

 Retweeted 4127 times

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hey cutie pie.” I greeted Hae with a hint of tease the moment I reached the dance practice room.

“Told you not to call me that.” He pouted which made him even cuter and earned a pinch on his cheeks.

“Ouch…” He rubbed his cheeks slowly and sticks out his tongue towards me.

“Cutie pie, I got you your breakfast.”

“Hmphh I don’t want to eat if you keep addressing me as that nickname.” Hae folded his hands in front of his chest and showed me his back.

“Are you sure? There’s Nemo in it.”

“Nemo??” Hae immediately came running over with his shining eyes as if he got the world’s most precious treasure ever.

I got a box of Nemo cereal out from my bag and showed him.

His hand reached out to take but I hid it back into my bag with quick reflexes.

“Hyukkie… I thought you said that’s for me.”

“I did but under one request.” He gave him a smirk.

“Hmm? What request? ”

“Give me a kiss.” I pointed on my right cheek.

His eyes went wide opened with a disbelief expression.

“Hyukkie, can you request something else?” Hae lowered his head and blushed madly.

“If you don’t want to kiss me then it’s fine.” I took out the box of cereal and gave him with a hurt look.

“You go and have your breakfast.  I’m going out for a walk.” I said and prepare to leave by opening the door.

Out of a sudden, Hae back hugged me and gave me a peck on my right cheek.

“Don’t leave me alone, Hyukkie.” I turned around and was shocked to find Hae with teary eyes.

“Pabo, who says I’m leaving you?  I’m just going out for a walk. Nemo can’t live without his daddy.” I wiped his tears with my thumb while he let out soft yet cute hiccups.

“Hyukkie, can you stay with me for breakfast?”

“Aww, you don’t want me to go out for a walk?  Fine, come. Let’s eat your Nemo cereal.”

I got two large bowls and poured some Nemo cereal into it.

“I thought the cereal will be in Nemo shaped.” I lifted my head and saw Hae mumbling to himself.

“Hae, read the instructions.” I chuckled and eyed the packaging next to him.

 

Instructions:

Honey Nut Nemo O’s – So , Nemo has gone missing again. It’s time to find him with your spoon and mouth.

 

Hae quickly grabbed his bowl and started looking for the Nemo shaped cereal.

“Hae, don’t play with your food.  Eat up.” I smiled when he’s still stirring his bowl of cereal after 5 minutes.

“Hyukkie, I can’t find any.” Hae sulked and showed me a sad look.

“Hae, open your mouth.” I placed my spoon right in front of his mouth which a Nemo shaped cereal was perfectly sitting on it.

I guess nothing in this world would cheer my Donghae up except Nemo.

Could I say I’m jealous of that orange clown fish?!

My Donghae.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

Both of us turned around and saw Junghoon hyung entering the room.

“It’s unlikely to see the Superman Hyukjae having his breakfast.” Junghoon chuckled and came over to ruffle my hair.

“Hyung, you’re messing up my haircut.” I gave him a joking glare.

“Hy.ung, Hyu..hyukkie doesn’t eat his break..breakfast daily?” Hae talked to Junghoon hyung with his mouth full of cereal.

Junghoon hyung shook his head.

“This guy here eats breakfast whenever he feels like doing so.  Besides that, he’s too busy to even eat his meals.”

“Hyung , don’t worry. I’ll make sure Hyukkie eats his regular meals today onwards.” Hae gave hyung a HIGH-5 which made me frowned.

“I’m a grown adult. I can take care of myself.” I pouted.

“Hyukjae, come out for a moment. I got something to discuss with you.” Junghoon hyung left with me following right behind.

“Hyung, is everything ready?”

“Yes, everything planned is done.  Are you sure you’re doing this? There’s no turning back once it’s done.”

I nodded and gave him a smile assuring everything will be alright.

---------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO ;3