Chapter 6

My Guardian Star★

 

@hima_kawaii LOL because I never believe in love at first sight. I believes that love need time.

@Krysuju Not really. I prefer calling Hyukjae as a monkey :D

 

Guys sorry for not updating for the past few days.

Had been busy with college.

Try listening to K.R.Y's Promise you while reading this chapter.

Its gives the soothing feeling :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZNzROduOuM

 

Please read my other fanfic: Once An Angel and I'll try to update this tonight if possible.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269361/once-an-angel-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyumin-romance-superjunior-hyukhae

 

P.S: Upvote these 2 stories if you like them ^__^

--------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

“Fishy, where’re you now? Run here if there’s a massive heavy traffic because there are important VIPs waiting.” I heard Monkey Lee’s chuckle through the phone.

“Stupid monkey, stop playing your pranks on me. The only thing I can see now is a brown hairy monkey eating snacks in the studio.” I opened the door which scared him as he stood up immediately.

 

[Yes, Hyukjae and I had grown closer to each other for the past few days through texting and phone calls.  He kept on addressing me as Fishy so in return, I gave him Monkey as his nickname]

 

“Hey, you scared the hell out of me.” Hyukjae went back to his lying position with his snacks.

“I thought you’re supposed to follow the menu given as you’re on diet.” I snatched his snacks and threw them into the litter bin.

“HEY!!!!”

“Nope. You shouldn’t be eating those even if you’re not on diet because it’s not healthy. ” I lectured him and earned a sulk from him.

“Hyukjae, we should get going now.  You need to go for rehearsals.”

Junghoon hyung came in and was holding onto a few bags which I guess was for Hyukjae,

 “Donghae, you can follow if you want as long as your passport is still working.” What Junghoon hyung told me made me confuse.

“Passport? Where are you guys heading?”

“We’re heading to the City of Love, Paris.” Hyukjae flashed his gummy smile.

“Are you kidding me?? I’d never been to any other places except for Seoul and my hometown Mokpo.”  I was so excited that I started bouncing around Junghoon hyung and Hyukjae.

“Fishy, we’ll drop by your house to get your passport and get your necessary luggage.  Hyung will help you book the ticket now.” Hyukjae had to grab my hand and pulled me behind me as I was too bouncy now.

 

10minutes later~

 

“Mum, I’m home. Hyung , why are you still here?” I was surprised to see Donghwa hyung reading newspaper in the living room.

“I’m off today. Who’s that?” Donghwa hyung pointed at the two guys following behind my back.

“This is Hyukjae, the hallyu star and this is Junghoon hyung, Hyukjae’s manager. Mum, I’m leaving for Paris in an hour.” I raised my voice as my mum is busy cooking in the kitchen.

“Paris? Oh, it’s a good experience for you. Take care and be careful. Hyukjae-ssi, please help me take good care of my childish son.” I face palmed myself when my mum asked the monkey’s help.

“Mum, I’m not a kid anymore.” I whined while going up to my room.

“This is your room?” Hyukjae asked with an amazed look the moment he stepped into my room.

“Yup. Anything wrong?” I laughed and continue packing my clothing.

“It’s just so special that your room is completely decorated in blue ocean theme, I didn’t your love towards Nemo is so deep.” I blushed and nudged him for teasing me,

“Blue gives a calm and peaceful feeling.  Donghwa hyung made it blue in purpose.”

“Fishy, you’re lucky to have such a great brother.”

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Here am I sitting patiently while tapping my fingers waiting for K.R.Y’s Yesung’s arrival in Mouse Rabbit.

“Sorry so being late. My schedule was delayed.” A man with sunglasses and covering himself with a hoodie came over.

“It’s okay. I understand how busy you guys are. But you’re not Yesung, right?” Even though I’m not so crazy about KPOP, but I still can recognize K.R.Y

What I said earned laughter from the guy.

“Hi, Sungmin-ssi. I’m Kyuhyun.” The man offered his right hand for shaking.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, may I know where’s Yesung-ssi?”

“Yesung hyung is busy recording a new song and his new café won’t be opening so soon.  So it’s better for you to work in Kona Beans. We offer the same pay. What’s your decision?” Kyu folded his hands and sat down beside me.

“Erm… do I need to give you an answer right now?” I can’t really make a decision without discussing with Hae first.

He pouted at my question which I think is cute because normally his image is the evil maknae.

“Why? Why do you need to think when I offer you to work in Kona Beans? You like Yesung hyung more right? You don’t like me….” Kyuhyun wiped his tears.

Yeap, wipe his FAKE tears.

“Alright, I’ll work in Kona Beans.” I stick out my tongue towards him.

Immediately his face beamed brightly after he heard me agreeing on his offer.

 

[ISHH… This kid is really ….]

 

“This is my number; call me or text me whenever you feel like doing it.” He scribbled his cell phone number on a piece of paper provided by the restaurant.

“Why do I need to call or text me boss?” I raised my eyebrow suspiciously.

“Oh Minnie, I’m not your boss because the shop belongs to our mothers.  I’m just boring recently so I thought you could text and entertain me.” I blushed when he called me ‘Minnie’

“Okay. I’ll text you when I’m free but no calling. Clingy Cho Kyuhyun.” I said before picking up the piece of paper and left.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

Looking at how excited and happy Donghae was towards the idea of travelling Paris makes thousands of thoughts run through my mind.

 

[Since when I don’t feel anything when travelling to different countries? I mean I do feel happy to see fans of different races supporting me in all activities but… Maybe it’s because I never really had the time to walk around and explore the culture of different countries as my schedules are so pack. Sometimes I don’t even where I am when I wake up in the plane.]

 

“Monkey, what’re you thinking about?” Donghae was waving his hand happily in front of me.

“Nothing, I was just relaxing myself.”

“Then can you accompany to the plush toy shop over there?  I want to have a look.” I guess I could never say no to his puppy eyes tactic.

I nodded and followed him into the shop with various kinds of plush toy on display.

Donghae disappeared into another corner of the shop and I accidentally heard his conversation with the salesgirl.

“Oh then its okay. It’s too expensive.” I peeked through the glass cabinet and saw him slowly returning a Nemo plush toy to its rack with a disappointed face.

“Donghae.” I signaled him to come over.

“Donghae, I’m going to the washroom.  You go back and find Junghoon hyung first. Don’t wander around as it’s almost time to board the plane.” He nodded and left.

I waited for several minutes to make sure he’s really gone and I ran over to the other side of the shop.

“Hi there. May I help you?” The same salesgirl greeted me.

“Hi. I want that Nemo plush toy over there. Please wrap it up because it’s a gift.”

“The total is XXXXXXXX won.” I handed her a few big notes and left smiling.

I just can’t wait to see his reaction.

“Hyukjae, you’re finally back. Come on grab your luggage, we’re checking in now.” Junghoon hyung was relieved to see me safe and sound.

“Fishy…”

“Hmm…” He hummed in reply.

“This is for you. A welcome present.” I smiled.

He opened the gift box and laughed happily when he saw it’s the Nemo plush toy he has been craving for.

“Thanks Hyukkie.” Donghae hugged me tightly and started sobbing.

“Hey, don’t cry. I’ll give you more Nemos if you like them so much.” I’m startled because I’m definitely not good in handling this kind of situation.

“Hyukjae, you’re changing. You never once give me a Nemo plush toy for so many years.” Junghoon hyung whispered in my eyes which I nudged him in return.

“We really need to get going.” Junghoon hyung heads towards the boarding counter with his own luggage and mine.

“Come on, fishy.” I grabbed his luggage and his hand while his Nemo plush sits comfortably in his embrace.

---------------------------------------------------

 

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D