Chapter 2- Unique Ideas part 1

-~A Happy Belated-Birthday To The Strong Baby~-

You swapped to unlocked your phone and press the speed dial. You stared at the boys number. Who should I call? You nervously swipped up and down fast with your shaky hands. You don't really trust the members much except for one.

You stopped at the house phone number between GD's new number. 

This is a difficult decision to choose but you had common sense. Nobody would answer the house phone. All of them are too tierd to care. Therefore, Seungri was incharge to answer the house phone. You had no choice but to call GD, can help you out alot. There goes nothing... You close your eyes and press on his number, putting on speaker.

Pick up, pick up, pick up, you chanted. The dialer went through. You sigh in relief when you heard the dialer's phone was ringing. Come on, Ji Young. Come on, Ji Young. You're the only one I can trust on this... 

 

======

The phone's ringtone was playing loundly and the viberation was strong making the whole desk viberate. 

GD groaned, twisting and turning. Ignoring his phone charging on the desk but the viberation annoyed him. He stood up and answer in a sour voice. "Who is this?"

====

"Ji Yong! Oh, finally you answer!" You said in full relief.

" Salley? Why are you calling me? Do you know how tierd I am?" He scolded you.

"I'm sorry. Just listen, Ji Young." You tried to make him listen.

"What?!"

You swollowed and clear your throat. "Is Seungri around?" You asked without thinking. You wanted to take back but it was too late. 

"He's sleeping, what else? If you want to talk to him why don't you just call the house phone? He's incharge. Maybe his phone if you want or even better just come over. You're just a 3 floors up from us. What else do you want?"

"No, that's not what I wanted to ask!" 

"Then what?" He asked in irritation.

"Remember 2 weeks ago when we celebrated Seungri's birthday?" You started.

He took some time to think and replied with a yawn. "Yeah... We didn't really celebrate his birthday, didn't we?" He recalled. "Why?" 

"Erm..." You scratch your hair a little to find a way to tell GD your idea for Seungri. "Don't you think it's a little unfair that Seungri didn't really enjoy his birthday compared to everyone?"

"A little." He cleared his voice. "What are you planing to do there?"

"Well..." You took a deep breathe. You want to say it but all that came out was nothing with your mouth wide open, waving hand gesture.

"You want to plan a suprise party for Seungri, don't you?" 

You surrender with a sigh. "Yeah..." You said weakily.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned again. "Why didn't say that earlier?"

"I was going to but I was scared that you would scold me."

"Didn't I scolded you a while ago? Isn't that the same." 

You were a little intimidated being scolded by GD. 

"I'll go to your place to discuss." GD said.

"What?" You said with full of suprise.

"How are we suppose to discuss through phone? We're just 3 floors apart."

"Why don't we just go to the small cafe and discuss. My place is a bit dusted and messy." You said as you looked around your room with a weak smirk.

"Ok, then. I'll meet you up in the next 12 hours."

"Ji Young, please." You begged.

"Aren't you tierd?"

"I am but the fact that I need to do something for Seungri is bothering me a lot."

"Ok, fine. What time do you want to meet up." He unwillingly said.

"Now." You happily said.

"Could you at least let me sleep for one hour."

"Fine. I'll be waiting for you at the cafe in one hour and fifteen minutes."

"Ok, ok."

"Bye~! Be sure to be on time~." You reminded him.

He hung up and went back to bed instantly.

You nod your head with satisfaction.

You yawned and stretched. Maybe I should take a nap too... You fall on your bed with your hair still wet, soaking the sheets. Yet you were too tierd to care.

 

===

"Whoa~!" You were amazed by the cute looking at the stuff panda toy in the UFO catcher. "Oppa, you see the cute panda bear there?" You pointed out to Seungri.

Seungri looked in. "It's cute, alright. But it can't beat cuteness that it have in me!" He boasted in pride, thumb pointing at himself.

You giggled.

Your phone rang and viberated, awaked you from your dream mumbling, "Panda." 

You grunted as you got back to your senses. You lifted up your head, you reached out to your phone. "Ji Young?" You muttered. You sat up and answer, "Hello?"

"Where are you?! I've been waiting for 20 minutes!" His voice alerted youmaking you pounce from your bed. 

You sat up with your hand on your forehead. "Omo! I overslept!"

"So I woke up and force myself to prepare for nothing?!"

"I'm sorry." You cried, combing your hair properly. "I thought I would just close my eyes, I never notice that I would sleep!" You clipped up your bang up and ran out from your room. "I'm sorry, Ji Young~! I'm on my way now!"

"You better be..." He hung up and exclaim in frustration. 

"Ji Young is going to kill me!" You locked your place's door and ran across the hallway. 

"Eh? Salley?" Your best friend, Ae, came out from her place. 

"Ae." You stopped and did a on a spot jog right infort of her.

"Why are you rushing for?" Ae asked, tilting her head slightly to the right.

"Oh, I just want to...Erm..." 

Ae smiled to you, "It's okey, you just go along on whatever you're doing."

"Ok, bye!" You ran to the elevator place and press on the down button.