Chapter 3- Unique Ideas Part 2

-~A Happy Belated-Birthday To The Strong Baby~-

"I'M SORRY!" You panted as you stopped infront.

"So what's the catch?" GD put his hands in his pockets of his acid-washed jeans, looking at you through his expensive sunglasses. His bright hair was covered with his signature beanie.

"Inside the cafe, please." You catch your breath. "I don't feel safe discussing this outside." You weakily opened the door as you both walked in.

===

You two sat in an empty table.

A waiter came and asked for your orders with a small note book and pen. "May I take your order?"

You two looked at each other. "I'll just have a cup of coffee." GD said.

"Me too." You accidently said the same thing as him."I mean just a glass of orange juice." 

"Alright." He wrote the order on the small note book. "Any snacks you'd like to eat?"

"No." You said as you shook your head.

"Ok." The waiter went to the kitchen and prepare the order.

"So what's the plan?" GD egarly asked.

"Well, while I was on the elevator. I thought of the suprise party will be held in your place." You shyly said.

"My place? At the appartment?"

You noded.

GD looked a little confuse. "When do you want to held it?"

"I don't know... On Chrismas eve, at 11 or anytime before 12?" You randomly said a date and time.

"That's 3 a day away. Do you think you'll have time to invite everyone and get everything in place?"

"I'm not going to invite everyone. I was planing to invite Ae, though. Of course the boys are always welcome."

"So how are we going to make this a suprise party when you know Seungri goes everywhere and knows everything."

You cruled your hand into a fist and put your forehead on your fist as you brain-stormed. "I just wish that he won't go out partying on the same day." You said to yourself but GD manage to heard you.

"Don't worry, he won't."

"I didn't ask for your opinion!" You raised your voice in anger. "Sorry."

"It's ok..." He became quiet and brain-stormed with you.

The waiter put the drinks on the table. "Here you go."

"Thank you." You thanked the waiter with a smile. 

"Ah!" GD clapped his hand. "Why don't you make a home-made dinner. You know how to cook right?"

"Yeah?"

"Seungri would love that. We'll just buy a cake for him that's all." He suggusted

You pounted and nodded, blushing lightly. "Maybe Ae can help me."

"Why not." He leaned back, sipping the cup of coffee.

You bend the straw and sipped your juice.