A Bonus Chapter- Baby Panda

-~A Happy Belated-Birthday To The Strong Baby~-

"Let's see what I've got here!" Seungri rubbed his hands together, wiggling his finger as he slowly unwrapped GD's present. "Give me some hint, please~"

"Something you would wear when you're sleeping?" told GD who can't stop smiling.

Seungri tore the wrapper. "Oh my~!" He showed to everyone. "A Man United Jersey shirt~! Where' you got it? Is this original?"

"Yup." Truth to be told, he got it from one of the night market stall but it's in great quality. 

"I'll wear it now!" He took off his sweater, you looked away and glace at his abs, slight;y. You held a smile you can't help smiling. Seungri pulled down the jersey. "Just nice~!"

"Now lastly, it's your girlfriend's turn." Taeyang said.

"Babe, where's my present?" 

You blushed as you slowly reached out from your beg. "Close your eyes first."

"Ok." He close his eyes.

Ae observed and studied his closed eyes.. "Taeyang, cover his eyes. I don't trust him in this."

"What the heck, Ae-ya!"

Taeyang cover Seungri's eyes with his hand.

You grabbed and pulled out a file. You quickly took out a form and put it on the table.

Everyone surrounded, zooming into the form. 

"My gosh, that is such a big suprise." TOP was quite stunned.

"I'm so happy for you, my little bro~!" Daesung hugged Seungri from the side.

"What?! What is it? Babe!!!!!" Seungri begged.

"Let go." Ae patted Taeyang's hand. Taeyang let go and sat beside Seungri, staring at the form.

Seungri slowly flicked his eyes open and looked down on the table as the room went quiet. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head to get his vision cleared. He widen his eyes. "What is this?"

"Just read it out loud." You told him.

"WWF adoption form?" He looked at you with confusion.

"Onwards."

He continued, "Animal, a 1 week old baby Panda. Origin from China." He seemed suprise. "Name, Victory." He smiled. "You apdoted a baby Panda under my name? Why are you getting more sweeter each day! Victory! I got a son! Boys! I got a son."

"Well I didn't expect this reaction from him." Ae whispeared to you.

"Congrats!" TOP hugged Seungri. 

"Thank you, babe." Seungri pushed TOP aside and hugged you tight. "I love you so much~!"

"I'm gald that you love it!" You happily said, struggling a bit. 

"Oh, my boy!" He kept reading the form in her mind. "I'm going to rise you well!" He told to the form. "Where can I visit him?"

"In China."

"Oh who cares! I have my own personal baby panda!" He said straightfoward.

===

All end well when everyone got tierd and went to bed, leaving you and Seungri sleeping on the sofa. Your head was resting on his chest and his head on yours.

But Ae and TOP were still widely awake to cleaned up the dishes. "Thanks for helping me."

"Welcome." 

Ae wipped her hands and saw you two afar. She grab the intax camera.

Ae creep infront as she took a photo of You and Seungri sleeping on the sofa. She teared out the print-out, studying it.

"Hey." TOP startled her.

"Don't you think  it's sweet?" Ae said.

"Yeah." TOP agreeded, looking at the print out.

"Ne, do you want to eat some cake?"

"Sure." TOP and Ae tip toed away, leaving you and Seungri alone.