Chapter 4- SUPRISE~! XD XD

-~A Happy Belated-Birthday To The Strong Baby~-

You and Ae, your best friend, did the last minute preparations. 

You stared blankly at the food you cooked on the dinner table. You look lifelessly at Ae. "Ae, do you think Seungri will love the food I cooked for him?"You grab both her shoulders and close-up to her face as you shook her."WILL HE?!" 

"I loves everything you do, Salley. You don't have to panic. He'll love it for sure!" Ae struggled off. 

"Salley, Seungri is a simple guy. He'll be really suprise." TOP did a hand cross gusture. "No doubt!"

"How sure are you?" You glared at him deeply into his soul. TOP frozed and looked away.

"Salley." Ae held your shoulder. "Don't worry, you still got plently of time to prepare. GD is distracting Seungri isn't he?"

"Yeah." You sighed.

===

Oh, about Sengri. GD and you thought of distracting Seungri by GD and Seungri to do some work in the recording studio. They were working on a new solo song for Seungri on their new album.

"Can you reach the higher note on the last line. Like the dolphine voice Mariah Carey does all the time." GD spoke through the microphone.

"But isn't that too high for me?" 

"Just try." GD said as he thought at the same time, I can't believe I'm making a fool out of him.

Seungri cleared his throat and tried to reach the high note. He voice cracked miserblely. 

GD looked down and shook his head. "Erm..."

"Not going to work?"

"Yup."

===

You stared at the present afar, holding the intax camera on your hand.

"Have confidence. I'm sure he'll love it." Ae smiled.

"What are you going to give him?" TOP busy-body in the conversations.

Ae pulled down his beanie. "None of your concern to care." 

"Why can't I know?" TOP cross his hands together with the beanie over his nose. You laughed and snapped a photo of TOP.

"Because it's a suprise for all of us." Ae told him.

You pulled out the print out and shake it to dry the picture. "What time is it now?" You asked.

Everyone checked their watches. 

"20 minutes to Christmas." Taeyang said.

"Alright! Let's get in places! The building from the appartment is like 20 minutes apart." Ae happily said, making everyone get in order.

You grab your phone typed and dialed GD's phone number.

===

"Wait for a moment!" GD paused the music, he checked his viberating phone and answered it.

That's unusual for Ji Young hyung to answer his phone in the middle of busniess,Seungri was shocked that GD, for the first time answered his phone in the middle of work.

"Yeah, yeah. OK, I'll be there." He turned his chair back facing to Seungri. "Ok, we'll be there soon just get ready already!" He lowered down his voice, he hung up as he turned back his chair. He press the button for the microphone, "That's all for today, let's go home."

"What? But we're in the middle of recording." 

"Don't worry, I already saved the half part done of the song. Now let's go! We got to get there before Christmas, right?!" He turned off the systems.

Seungri awkwardly took off the headphones and hung it.

===

Ae switch off the lights.

Everyone hid in different places.

You kept praying that everything will go swiftly.

You heared footsteps outside the door. Your heart pounded against the rhythm. The sound stopped and you saw shadows at the door.

===

"Hyung, why are we back early for?" Seungri asked in confustion.

"Why not? We need to rest. It's Christmas, isn't it?" GD said a loud.

"True but still...."

GD type in the security code number. The sound of the door unlocked. 

"Why is it so quiet today?" He wondered. 

===

"Eh? Where's everyone?" 

GD disappeared in the dark.

"Hyung! Where did you go?" 

A candle lighted up. You, Ae and the boys sang,

#Happy birthday to you (x2)

Happy Birthday to Seungri.

You stood infront of him with a cake. "Happy Birthday..."

Seungri didn't react, he had his eyes widely opened. "Salley?"

"Seungri..."

"What is this all about?" 

"You didn't get to celebrate your birthday that day, remember?"

He nodded his head. Then he quickly got the picture. "You want to recelebrate my birthday?"

"Yup..."

"Salley..."

"Go ahead and make a wish. The cake is a little heavy."

He went closed to the candle, letting you see his handsome face in the dark. He blew just once and the candle went out.

GD switched on the light. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~!!!!"

"OH~~~!!!"

Seungri's eyes widen. "My birthday was two weeks ago! Why did you guys plan to do it now!" He joked.

"It was all your girlfriend's idea." Daesung pointed.

Seungri smile to you, "I don't know what's going on now. But since it's Christmas." He wrapped his arms around you. "Might as well we just cherish the moment we have now."

You blushed and leaned on his chest.

"Aww..." Ae smiled. 

"Let's celebrate our late-supper, shall we~!" Seungri granted. "So what's for late-supper?"

"Your girlfriend's cooking." TOP said for you.

"You cooked for me?" He went all super-cute again."Oh, I love you so much~!"

"Actually, it's for everyone. Since we're all here." Ae told Seungri.

"Eh? I thought it'll be just the two of us."

"Won't it be 10 times fun when it's with your friends?"

Seungri looked at you. "You're the best, Babe."

"I know..."