Chapter 1- Unsatisfied Feeling

-~A Happy Belated-Birthday To The Strong Baby~-

You pushed opened your bedroom door. "Oh, heavenly bed. I miss you so much~!" You threw your luggage aside and completely hit yourself on your bed, face first. So soft, so warm, so comfortable, you thought. You didn't care about anything in the world. You just want to get some sleep from all those sleepless nights you had. You lifted your head and inhaled deeply, and turn to your back. You exclaimed happily, looking around your room. 

You felt like you haven't been in your room for 4 years instead of 4 months. Oh! My room, I miss you so much~. You rolled around your bed, messing up your neatly fixed bed. You stopped at stared at your stuff-toys collection on your left side of the bed. I never felt so exhausted in my life, being a dancer for BIG BANG is so exhausting. Well, at least they gave us a week of rest for Chrismas and New Year. You said to yourself, strectching your whole body to feel much comfortable. " Much better... Now what should I do now...?" You asked yourself, in a flat position, staring up to the ceilling.   

You closed your eyes, feeling your body floating on your soft bed. A sudden feeling struck me back to earth. No matter how many times you twist and turn, you can't seem to sleep or do anything. You kept pulling your blanket and pushing it away. You sat up in anger. You're extermely tierd but there's something bothering you a lot. You were sweating a lot. You wipped off the sweat runing down your forehead. 

You stood up, walking to your luggage. I need a bath, you furiously went through your messed up luggage to get your towel and shampoo for a nice hot shower.

 

----

 

You went out from the bathroom, wearing your normal house clothes while drying your hair with your towel, feeling fresh as ever. You sat on your bed and sigh. The feeling can't go away, what's bothering me? You wondered. Usually after a bath would work but it can't seem to go. Am I suffering from depression already?! I must be going nuts for not sleeping enough. You shook your head. Get a freaking grib of yourself girl. You literately slapped yourself hard. Ok, that was dumb you said in your mind. 

You glace at your desk. Something caught your eyes attention. You turn your head to your desk, it's the intax camera that was given on your birthday last year. You stood up and held it as you observed it. A smile was on your face as remember how you got this intax camera.

You've always wanted one since you were a kid but you couldn't afford it because you came from a not so rich, not so poor family. When you finally got into YG, you were arranged to be in BIG BANG's dance crew right away with a few others. You got along with everyone. You even got along with the boys pretty well. Including Seungri. Seungri is a type of person who talks to rookies the most, espcially when it comes to cute new rookie girls but somehow he seems to always talk to you alot. He's comfortable when it come to talking to you. He feeling grew for you. He would blush, look away, or even act cool everytime you're around or glace even slightly at him

When both of you became closer, he would always asked you what you wanted for your birthday. You weren't sure whether to tell him that you were yearning to get that intax camera. So you kept saying that you didn't want anything until he hacked into your twitter account (in a good way) and bought for you a Rirakuma designed intax camera. He also confessed his feeling to you on the same day that he started liking you for your cute charm toward him, you accepted his confession and started dating anyways. But luckily for now, only the family knows about it. 

You can't help but put on a bright smile on your face. We only used this once for our first date, you recalled. A bad timing that we lost our print-outs.

You rubbed your back neck as you sat, still observed it. You took a couple of test shots. It was still working perfectly when  the print-outs came out. You sighed. He has done so many nice things for everyone, it's a big bammer that he didn't had a great time during his birthday 2 weeks ago. Everyone was so tierd to celebrate. I wish I could do something for him.

The mysterous feeling suddenly became realization. Your eyes widen and your mind lighted up with many ideas. Maybe, just maybe...You put the intax camera aside and crawled to your phone, charging on a small table beside your bed.