A GIRL WHO ALWAYS CHANGING MOOD

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Ever since Kai was talking with Seohyun, he somehow has changed. Kai began to develop interest in study unlike before. Thus, Yoona asked the fellow Exo members to spy on him. They began to follow Kai until he reached the place that he stayed in.

Suho: Wow ! I rather called this place a palace rather than house !

Baekhyun: The owner must be extremely rich.

Chanyeol: Hey guys ! Look over there ! Isn't that Seohyun ?

DO: But since when did she cut her hair? And why is she wearing an elementary school uniform ?

Sehun: That's is not her. It is her sister. And most importantly, why is she entering Kai's house ?

All of sudden, Kai came out and opened the gate for that girl.

Kai: Where's Seohyun ? She didn't come home yet ?

Juhyun: How should I know ? You are in the same school as her, how can you not know where's she going ?

Suho: Kai is living under the same roof as Seohyun ?!


Kai's POV

Ring Ring Ring ! As soon as I picked up the ringing phone, I was shocked to hear that Seohyun was involved in an accident. She had now been transfer to the nearest hospital. Luckily, it's not a serious injury. She just suffered some scratch on her legs. But she began to throw a fit the moment she regained conscious.

Seohyun: Thanks to you, I ended up like this. (she gave me a dead glare)

Seohyun's mom: Seohyun-naa, what do you mean it's Kai fault ?

Seohyun: I don't want other people to know that we're leaving together, so I had no choice but to take the main road.

Seohyun's mom: Stop making Kai feel guilty ! If you hadn't avoid him, you wouldn't have got into this accident.

Seohyun: If he has not been living with me, I wouldn't have avoid him and I also wouldn't have got into this trouble. (She then covered herself with the blanket)

Seohyun's mom: Yaah, Park Seohyun ! You better apologize to Kai right away !

Seohyun: I'm the victim here !

Me: It's okay aunt. What she said is true. She must really be embarrassing living in the same house with me.


That night, Mrs Kim asked me to company Seohyun in the ward. I sat beside her while looking at her sleeping face. I thought that Seohyun began to like me.. but it just my thought. She has never changed even a little.

Me: Seohyun, if this is how you really fell.. I will leave your house tonight. I'll just pretend that we have never met before. And you could also forget the confession that I made. (She then disclosed her eyes and grabbed my wrist)

Me: You're awaken ? Or are you just pretending to sleep ?

Seohyun: Who says you could leave ? With whose permission ?! Being around you made me nervous and uncomfortable. My heart started beating faster. But I don't know if it's because of anger or something else. Sometime, I really hate you.. and sometime I don't. So..

Me: So, www..what ?

Seohyun: Until I figure out this feeling.. don't dare to leave me unless I told you so.

Me: Even a genuine like you couldn't find out the answer. (I whispered to myself)