THE WORLD WAR 3

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

Yoona: Kai, this is the first time I see you studying this hard. How bout just close the book and have a date with me instead ?

Me: I can't.. I can't lose to Seohyun this time ! I must beat her at the mid-year exam.

All of sudden, my friends started laughing at me.

Suho: Hahaha !!!!! This joke is really funny !!!

Sehun: It's so damn funny ~ !! Kai, if you ever tell this joke again, even the heaven will get angry

Me: I'm telling the truth !

Baekhyun: Are you sick ?! Have you been suffered too many blows lately ?

Yoona: You have to know that she is not only number 1 in this school.. but in Seoul !

Chanyeol: There's something wrong with Kai !


The mid-year exam is only a few week left, I had no choice but to burn the midnight oil.

Seohyun's mom: Kai, you're still studying ? Do you want some cookies ?

Me: Sure..

Seohyun's mom: Do you know something ? Seohyun has never stay up until midnight because she says that her skin need to regenerate.

Me: She has already asleep ? So, when does she study ?

Seohyun's mom: I have never see her study before..

Me: But.. she is so intelligent (At that very moment, all my pride seems to have vanished in the mid air)

Seohyun's mom: Kai, do you want to see something interesting ?

Me: Ss.. sure..

Seohyun's mom: Wait for a minute. (After some time, she came back with an album)

Me: Seohyun's album ?

Seohyun's mom: She used to be a chubby little girl before. But now, she becomes slim and lean after lots of diet and exercise

Me: Is this really her ? Although her pretty face is still the same, but she kinda looks like a ball to me. Wahahaha !

Seohyun's mom: But remember Kai, this is a secret between us.