THE NEED FOR A SWORD BEFORE GOING TO WAR

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

The next day, we had a breakfast like usual. But as sooner as I saw Seohyun, I couldn't stop but laughing. Who would have thought this goddess was once a fat girl.

After school ended, the Exo members once again wanted to hang out at the house I lived in.

Me: Sorry guys. But this time, I can't. It's pretty far away. (If they knew that I lived with Seohyun, they must be extremely jealous. Hehehe)

Suho: Just tell us already. It's not like we're gonna barge in like a burglar.

Me: It's actually at Gangnam District.

Baekhyun: Could you be more specific ?

Me: Alright, it's at Apgujeong.

Chanyeol: I heard that Seohyun is living there too.

DO: What an incident..

Me: Aah.. really. I have no idea. Hahaha.


Seohyun: Kai-shi.. (Seohyun was calling for me in front of my class)

Sehun: It's Seohyun from Class A.

Baekhyun: Could it be that she regretted for rejecting our good-looking Kai ?

Yoona: Only now you're looking for Kai huh ? I tell you, you're too late !

Seohyun: Stop the nonsense already. Kai, bring your bag and come out.


Me: What do you want ?

Seohyun: Mom seems to have switched our lunchboxes

Me: Aaah.. she did. (I took out the lunchbox from my bag and handed it back to Seohyun)

Seohyun: It's been troublesome since you came. The worst being that we attend the same school

Me: By the way, your lunchbox seems pretty light to me. I don't sure that they are enough for you.

Seohyun: This type of amount is enough for a girl like me you know.

Me: That's because when you were young, you had always been eating so much. (I then showed her the picture when she was fat)

Seohyun: How on Earth did you get this ?! (She tried to snatch the picture away but I was one step faster than her)

Me: Of course aunt who's the one giving me. Instead of cute, should I describe you chubby ? Hahaha !

Seohyun: Just give it back already ?! (She jumped in the air to reach my long hand)

Me: Who would have known that someone clever and pretty like you had a dark past.  I can give it to you but.. this week before the mid-year exam, you'll have to teach me homework.

Seohyun: Eeh ? I don't want to ! Teaching someone stupid like you is only a waste of time.

Me: Teaching someone clever is the one that waste of time because that person is already clever. But if you teach me, I can turn from stupid to a genuine like you. Or do you want me to print this photo and spread it all over the school ?

Seohyun: Fine ! At least you're admit that you're stupid.


Yoona: Kai, what did you two talk about ?

Me: It's nothing important ~

Yoona: Don't tell me you won't give up on her

Me: I guess so.