SPORTS DAY TURNS INTO A LOVE DAY ?

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

On sports day..

Chanyeol: Compared to other classes, the banner of Class A is pretty normal

Me: They don't know anything else except study

Baekhyun: Hey guys, check this out. I found a pretty interesting banner !

When I turned around to see the banner that Baekhyun pointed out, the banner is actually owns by Seohyun's parents. With title that make everyone creep, 'Kai and Seohyun Lovey Dovey Day'. I was really speechless. I could imagine the look on Seohyun's face right now.

Suho: All the students in school  and the family have acknowledged the relationship, but the person involved kept ignoring this

Sehun: Then that means.. I still have a chance to go for Seohyun ! (My friends then started cheering)


A few minutes later, the competition finally started. Both Seohyun and Yoona participated in the girls' 100m. Yoona is faster than usual and defeated Seohyun. It is so unexpected. I still didn't quite believe it. The fact that Seohyun would lose to Yoona.

I'm in the next turn. The rule of the truth game is.. every participant will get an instruction and he have to act according to it, All of sudden, I got an instruction to run with the person I love to the finishing line. I ran ahead to Seohyun's place and wanted to bring her along. But I accidentally mistaking Juhyun for Seohyun and ended up running with her. 


Juhyun: Omma, Kai got the instruction to run with the person that he loves. And I don't get it why it's me..

Seohyun's mom: Kai !! Why didn't you bring Seohyun with you ?!! If you did that, you'd be sure to get the first place. And I even brought a video recorder along !

Me: I accidentally mistaken Juhyun for Seohyun.

Seohyun: Even if he brought me along, I wouldn't run as well.

Seohyun's mom: You fat hope !!


Me: Seohyun, you have to work hard for the relay. You just lost to Yoona is the 100m. I'm a feeling a bit weird about this. It's the first time I've seen you lose. In any case, you're human too.

Seohyun: Don't compare me to the rest of you. Who'd spend all their effort on this useless thing. Even if I win, would I be able to enter the olympic ? It's so damn boring.

Me: You mean you lost on purpose ? The truth is, Yoona is a faster runner than you. Don't be over-confident to this extent ! It looks like a useless dog barking !

Seohyun: And who's the one that fell feet over head with this useless dog !!


When I was ready to pass the baton to the next player. I could only see Seohyun in my eyes. Ah.. she's waiting for me. Seohyun is looking at me. She's gently stretching out his hand for me. This is the first time ever !

Yoona: Kai !! You fools ! I'm over here (Yoona's shout broke away all my dreams. It turned out that I've unknowingly gave my baton to my class's opponenet)

Seohyun: Moron (She sticked out her tongue to me cutely)

Ahahaha !!  The contestant from Class F passed baton to the contestant from Class A.

Does his brains really that bad ?!! Hahaha !!!

I could hear people started making fun of my mistake.

Seohyun is now in the lead. She'll win the first place for sure.

Seohyun's mom: Seohyun, if you win.. I'll be sure marrying you to Kai !! (Seohyun's mom shouted until all people could hear)

Seohyun was shocked by her mother's confession. She accidentally tripped and fell to the ground. She then lost her first place to Yoona.


Seohyun's POV

I was so embarrassed that I wanted to hide my face. Not only my leg which bleeding, so did my nose as it touched the ground. But Kai ran to me as fast as lightning and carried me in a bride manner.

Me: You must be so happy that I lost right ?

Kai: Aniaa.. I said those mean words just to bring your spirit. But you must be so startled with your mother's outcry.

Me: Umm.. (From afar, I could hear people cheering for us)

Kai: I will get many enemies for carrying you

Me: You sure will.. (I just smiled..)