THE NEW WORLD SHALL OPEN UP ?

PLAYFUL KISS [KAI VERSION]

Kai's POV

At night.. while the whole family were having dinner

Seohyun's mom: Kai-shi, what do you want to have for supper this night ?

Me: Anything would be fine but the cookies last night were really tasty.

Seohyun: Mom, make one for me too. Just send it to Kai's room as I'll be studying there

Seohyun's mom: Could it be you want to study ? (Seohyun then unknowingly nodded her head)

Juhyun: But I have never see you study before..

Seohyun's mom: What is happening here ? Seohyun is studying for exam ? Kai's influence is really great !

Me: Hahaha ! I guess so !

Seohyun: You guys better make it clear, whose fault that got me into this ?!


Although Seohyun seems pretty cold at first. But the way she's teaching has some kind of warmness that made me understand all problems that I didn't know before. I thought that she would be scolding me if I didn't know the answer, but it was totally the opposite. Only her words that mean but her attitude is pretty nice to me. Suddenly, a capturing sound of camera disturbed our moments. Seohyun's mom then hid her camera and came in while bringing us some snacks.

Seohyun's mom: Sorry if I disturb you guys. But I want to keep it as memory, it was very heart-warming just now. You two seems to be a very well-matched couple from the heaven.

Seohyun: What are you thinking, mom ?

Seohyun's mom: It would be great if you two got married ! I really wanted to have son-in-law like Kai so badly ! (She then left the room with light steps)

It's already past 1 o'clock in the morning. As I turned back to see what Seohyun is doing, she had already dozed off. She's been staying up late to keep me company for almost the whole week. My request is really too overboard. Although at first I just wanted to study, but I felt happy spending time with her. When you looked at her, she's just a normal pretty girl. Unknowingly, I caressed her head and gave her a kiss on her forehead. And not long later, I also fell asleep beside her.


At school, I should at least say thanks to Seohyun. Even once would be enough. But, she clearly warned me not to talk to her at school. I just maintained a good relationship with her, I don't want to make her angry no more. Aah ! I don't care ! Which man scared of a girl ? I knew that she won't even bother to look at me, but still.. I got to try this. I finally approached her and said thanks to her that only she could hear. She replied back by cheering on me for the exam.

Two weeks later, the exam result was revealed. Seohyun who's always confident that she would get number one, went to look at the board list. The list only shows the name of students who got to be in top 100

Hyoyeon: What are you looking at ? You're number 1 for sure !

Seohyun: I didn't look at my name.. it's just somebody else. The last person that barely made in the list is.. Kim Jongin ? Who is this guy ?

Hyoyeon: That is his real name.

Seohyun: Who ?

Hyoyeon: Beside you.. (Seohyun then looked at the person beside her)

Me: Thank you Seohyun (I whispered quietly)

Seohyun: Congratulation. This is the first time that you work hard right ? (Her smile at that time could have stopped the whole world. Seriously, this is the first time I had ever received compliments from other people )

But later, she reached out her hand for me.

Me: What ? Handshake ?

Seohyun: Give it back the picture. I had keep my words, so should you. (She turned cold again)

Me: Aaah ! I forgot (I returned back her past photo)

Seohyun: I should have burned this picture into ashes. One more thing, I've already said this thousands time. Don't talk to me at school.

Me: Seohyun-naa !!! Thank you so much !!! Even if I'm below you, we're still on the same list ! (I shouted it loudly so that everyone could hear)