Goodnight Lu Han

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

"So it was you," I said and pulled out a bottle containing poison. It was the same bottle she dropped earlier. 

A smirk appeared on her lips. "So what if it was me?"

"Why did you do it? Why did you poison Lu Han? What did he ever do to you?"  I eagerly asked beacuse I was dying of curiosity.

"You really want to know why?" she asked with a more softer voice.

I nodded my head. 

She let out a deep breath before saying, "Because of his stupid family." 

Family? Does that mean Kris too?!?!  My thoughts stopped as she continued.

"You see, Lu Han and I met at a friend's party, and we fell head-over-heels for each other. After the party, we became girlfriend and boyfriend. Then one day, he brought his family to meet me on my family's apple orchard. His father seemed very impressed with the orchard. Now that's when the problem started. A week later, my family received a message from Mr.Xi, telling us that he wanted our land. He told us that we had three days to get off our land before he would come and demolish everything. "

"He even told Lu Han that he was in charge of removing his girlfriend and her family, and to prepare the construction of the new resort. And to my surprise, Lu Han followed his father wishes. It made me so mad, and he wouldn't listen to what I had to say. He started speaking coldly to me, and his father threatened me to leave him. I couldn't take it anymore, so I knew what I had to do. The day before the demolishing, Lu Han took me, some friends, and Kris to a dinner party. While everyone went outside to look at the stars, Lu Han and I stayed inside. At one point, we started kissing passionately, and during the kiss my hands went behind his back to deepen the kiss. That's when I secretly poured poison into his drink."

"We broke the kiss when everyone came back inside. Lu Han began to talk with a friend when he took a sip from the drink I just poisoned.  Of course, you can imagine what happened from there," she said with her eyes set on the water below the bridge.

"Wait a second. How come Kris doesn't know about the demolishing situation, and how come Lu Han and you act if this never happened?" I questioned.

"The new resort construction was between Lu Han and his father, so Kris knew nothing. As for Lu Han, he can't even remember about the demolishing plan becasue he's been in the hospital for a year," said Iseul.

"Well, what about your family's apple orchard? I mean like how was poisoning him going to help?" 

"It's because poisoning him stopped the construction of the new resort since his father placed him incharge. Too bad he didn't die though," she laughed at the last sentence. This girl was crazy, I swear I just want to push her off the bridge for what she did to baby-face. 

 "But, that was all a year ago. Now I want to get rid of him and his father," she whispered so quietly that I could've missed it.

"Well, you can't do that if you don't have this," I said and poured the bottle of poison on the bridge then threw the bottle into the water.

"Have a good night Ms.Crazy," I muttered under my breath as I began to walk away.

"You do know that if you tell anyone about this, you'll just make it worse for Lu Han. Plus, you might be dead too. So whatever happened tonight is between us," she said.

I ignored her and went back to Ms.Shin's house. When I opened the door, I could see Kris, Kai, and Ms.Shin in pjs while Lu Han still slept peacefully on the couch.

"Let's stay here for the night," Kai whisperd into my ear before giving me a peck on the lips. 

I nodded as I watched Kris yawn and go into the guestroom and Ms.Shin smile at me before heading to her own room for some sleep.

"Good girl," beamed Kai and ruffled my hair. He took my hand and lead me to Ahyoung's room, but I stopped him.

"Let me give Lu Han another blanket incase he gets cold," I told Kai. He hesistated, but let go of me and gave me a goodnight kiss. He went inside the room and shut the door as I tiptoed to Lu Han. I found a blanket laying on the chair beside the couch, and gently placed it on him.  I have to admit it, but baby-face looks so cute when he sleeps.I kneeled next to him with my face eye-leveled to his.

"Mianhe for what you've been through," I whispered while placing a kiss on his forehead.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is another short chapter, but it builds up the story a bit. Also, I'm so very sorry if I don't update as often :( School has started again, and I've been super busy with homework and all. But, I'll try to update another chapter soon!

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote!♥