Visiting The Home of My Youth

The Phone Mishap

Ha Na's POV

"Well it st-,"

"We're back!" interrupted Kai.

"Now let's wrap your ankle before it gets worse," said Kris as he took out the bandages. He finished wrapping it up then turned to Lu Han and said, "Bring her to Ms. Shin's house."

Lu Han gave a small nod, and picked me up bridal style. We went out the front doors of the main building so Eun Hee and Mi Cha wouldn't seen the bandages around my ankle and worry. We walked (well more like he) for 10 minutes until we reached a cozy house by the resort's aboretum.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsmSH2PF0UoGlF3zON5uI

"You can set me down now," I told him.

"Aniya. It's fine," he said with his angleic smile which made my heart melt. Wait, I have a boyfriend. I'm in love with Kai. Anyway, he carried me to the front of the house, and knocked on the door. A lady in her 40's came out wearing an apron.

"Lu Han, you're back!" she exclaimed and gave the boy a hug before eyeing my ankle. "Set her on the couch."

Lu Han followed her instructions, and walked inside the house.  I could see the stove filled with pots and pans, and the kitchen full of food.

"Sorry for the mess. As you can see, I'm preparing dinner for the other gardeners," she said while cleaning up a bit, then leaving to another room.

"Other gardeners?" I thought out loud.

"Ms.Shin works in the aboretum as a gardner. She's been working here since her college days, so my family is very close to her." Lu Han answered.

"Ohhh," was all I could say. 

We stayed quiet for a while until Ms.Shin came back with towels and clothes.

"These are my daughter's old clothes, but I'm sure they'll fit you."

"Kamsahamnida," I said and gave her a small bow.

She then turned to Lu Han and said, "These are my husband's old clothes, so they might be a little big."

He did a small bow, and took the clothes.

"Okay! Let's you get you washed up dear, before the cholorine and water dries up your skin," exclaimed Ms.Shin. "Lu Han do you mind bringing her in the bathroom, and setting her on the countertop?"

Lu Han didn't reply, and just picked me up again. He brought me into the bathroom, and set me down. Ms.Shin followed behind and placed the towel and clothes beside me. Then she looked at Lu Han, and gave him a you-need-to-leave-the-bathroom look.  He stood there for a moment, with his eyes set on my injured ankle before exiting the room. 

"If you need anything, just call my name," smiled Ms.Shin as she closed the door. 

I looked around the small bathroom. It was nice and modern for a house in the middle of a resort.

Then I heard the tv turn on, guessing it was Lu Han, and the sound of knives against a cutting board. I smiled, knowing that they were just on the other side of the door. I gently hopped down from the counter to get out of these soaking wet clothes. 

"Too bad Lu Han has to wait for me with his clothes drenched," I mumbled to myself before stepping into the warm shower.

Lu Han's POV

I was relieved to hear the sound of the shower bcause I was afraid she would catch a cold from being too wet. I flipped through the channels of the tv until Ms.Shin said, "Why don't you change before you get sick."

I nodded, and got up from the comfy couch to change in the room next to the bathroom. Like I said, Ms.Shin has been working here since forever, so I know the whole house from head to toe. I set her husband's clothes on the pink chair by the white desk filled with old pictures and books before plopping down on the pink bed. I looked at the girly room, remembering Ms.Shin's daughter, Ahyoung. Remembering how Kris and I would come here to play hide-and-seek with her in the gardens. Remembering her being Kris's first love. I chuckled at the last thought before standing to change.

After getting into the warm, dry clothes, I headed outside the house to dry my wet clothes. I know my assitant could've taken my wet attire to wash at the main building, but letting it dry here remind me of my youth. I stretched my arms and embraced the warm, summer sun. 

"LU HAN!!!!" yelled my tall brother with the tan boy by his side. They ran up to me, and immediately asked where Ha Na was.

"She's taking a shower right now," I told them when Ms.Shin ran out the house to greet the two boys. 

"Kris it's been so long since you've visited. And who's this young man?" she asked with her eyes set on Kai.

"This is my friend Kai," said Kris who then turned to Kai and explained what I told Ha Na about Ms.Shin. Kai gave a warm smile, and gave her a small bow.

"Well, come inside. I'll bring you boys some lemonade," said Ms.Shin before scurrying into her home.

Inside, we all sat at the kitchen table with glasses of homeade lemonade in our hands. The drink was so refreshing that I drank all of it in under a second. I set my glass down on the table, and heard the sound of the shower stop. After 15 minutes passed by, Ha Na came out of the bathroom wearing a dry outfit and her wet clothes in her hands. Kai rushed over to carry her to the table while Ms.Shin took her wet attire out to dry. I handed her a glass of lemonade which she happily took. The way she drank it looked so cute! Wait! What am I thinking? I clearly have a girlfriend.

I snapped back into reality when the door opened, and a worried Iseul rushed in to hug me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I haven't updated in a week :( My computer crashed, and typing it on my phone was slow. Sorry this chapter is also a bit short *gives a 90 degree bow* I promise that the next chapter will be longer!

Make sure to subscribe and commet below! Also please upvote my story if you can