English version~Final

My Baby...[English/Malay]

A year later...

"Where are you going in the middle of the night?" asked C.A.P as he saw Niel's opened the front door.

"I'm hungry. There's nothing to eat here. You go to sleep. No need to worried about me." Niel said while he's wearing his shoes. He didn't realize that C.A.P really worried about him.

"Hungry? How come you hungry? We have eating dinner just a half hours." C.A.P feeling weird with Niel's behave lately. He's always hungry, exspecially in the middle of the night.

Niel's startled. He suddenly remember that they really having a dinner just now. 'So, why i'm still hungry? What's wrong with me?' Niel's frowned. He also didn't understand why he's always hungry in the middle of the night.

"Minnie, i really hungry, no joking. I'm going now." Niel's leaving as he's ignoring C.A.P called.

C.A.P that worried about Niel, followed him. He saw Niel going to the stall that sell cold mee. "Niel's hate cold mee, but why he's eating them?" C.A.P muttered.

C.A.P approaching Niel that finished ordering the food. Niel shocked to see C.A.P that take a seat infront of him.

"What are you doing here? I've told you that not to worried about me."

C.A.P just ignoring Niel's words. Then he's ordering the food with barefaced. Niel's looked at C.A.P strangely but C.A.P just ignored him. "What?" asked C.A.P as Niel still staring at him.

"Why are you here? Are you spying on me?" Niel's guessing.

"Spying on you? What do i get if i'm spying on you?" said C.A.P jokely with a giggles. He's feeling funny with Niel's guessing. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Whatever." Niel starting to eat as the food was served infront of him. C.A.P look at Niel. Niel's eating the food that he hate the most.

"Wow, Niel! Seriously, what's wrong with you?" asked C.A.P and Niel stopped eating. Niel's looked at C.A.P.

"What? What's wrong with me?" asked Niel.

"You have told me that this food is the most food that you hated. But now you're eating it like it's the most favourite food of your's."

Niel's dumbfounded after hearing C.A.P's words because he's right. "I...i don't know..." Niel's stood up from his chair with clueless face. "Minnie, what's wrong with me?" asked Niel that trembling. He's started to scared because he just did something that he hate the most. He's eating the food that he hate.

"Niel, are you okey? You look pale." C.A.P also stood up from his chair. He's stepped closely to Niel. "Let's go home before you fainted cuz' you seem like you gonna fainted at anytime."

"Minnie, i..." but before Niel manage to finished his words, his tummy's hurt. He's groaned in pain while holding his tummy and this make C.A.P panickedly. C.A.P carrying Niel and took him into his car. Then they go to the hospital.

 

At the hospital...

"Is he okey?" asked C.A.P as the doctor approached him. The doctor just smiled before he's telling something that make C.A.P startled.

"He's fine. He just need a rest and don't make him stress. Stress not good for the baby."

"What baby? Doctor, what are you trying to say?" asked C.A.P.

"He's pregnant. It's almost 3 months. Congratulations!" said the doctor before he leave.

"Pregnant? 3 months?" C.A.P lost thought for a second. "It's only one night, so it can't be...no! Niel's never cheating on me, so that baby is mine."

"Minnie..." said Niel slowly as he's stepped out from the doctor's room. His tears starting flow as he thought that C.A.P didn't accept this baby and he also not ready to face all of this alone by himself. "Minnie, i...i never thought that i can be pregnant again. And if i know, that night i must not..." before Niel could finished his words, C.A.P hugged him.

"I'll take care of you and the baby. So, don't cry." C.A.P released the hug and he's wiped Niel's tears. "Don't be stress, it's not good for the...*touching Niel's tummy*...baby."

"Minnie..." Niel's touching because C.A.P not running away from his responsible. "You really mean it?" asked Niel to conform it.

"Of course i am! And i'm not going to let the incident a year ago to repeat again. Thanks Niel! Thanks for giving me a chance to redeem my mistake a year ago. I love you!" C.A.P kissing Niel's lips. And they looked happy with this news.

Luckily at that time, a school holiday just began. So, Niel have an enough time to rest without thinking about the school things. And for C.A.P, he's starting to work at his appa's company to make his own money for his family.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

6 months later...

C.A.P that just came back from his work, was shockedly to heard a baby's crying. Then he's followed the baby's voices anxiously. "Niel...please no..." And as C.A.P entered their bedroom, he saw Niel's that laying down the floor with unconcious. And beside him, a small baby that still covered with blood.

"Oh my god, Niel!!" C.A.P tried to awake Niel but failed. Then, he called the ambulance. And as he's waiting for the ambulance..."Niel, i'm sorry...i should have be with you when the baby's born. I'm jerk..." C.A.P's crying as he's holding Niel's hand.

"Minnie..." said Niel as he's awake. The pain during giving birth, make him fainted for a while.

"Niel, i'm here. How do you feel?" asked C.A.P while he placed a pillow under Niel's head.

"I'm fine...not that hurt..." said Niel weakly.

"I'm sorry...i should been here with you. I shouldn't left you alone when the due in anytime. I'm really sorry..." C.A.P saying with a full of guilty.

"It's okey...after all, it's not your fault. The baby's can't wait to see us. He should be born next week." said Niel with a smiled. Though his body feeling weak, but it can't stopped him from smiled to make C.A.P feel calm.

"He's cute, isn't it?" asked Niel as he's looked at his baby.

"He's cute and sweet just like you, Niel." said C.A.P as he's carrying the baby that covered by clean clothes. C.A.P kissed Niel's forehead. "Thanks, Niellie! You're giving me my precious baby!" C.A.P kissed the baby's forehead. Niel just smile while he looked at them and he's hoping that they will be a happy family forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~