English version~pt 1

My Baby...[English/Malay]

 

At the practice room...

"Hiong, i'm going out." said Niel.

"Going where? We got a practice. Don't you try to escape from it." said C.A.P as he's cleaning up the practice room.

"I'll be back soon before the practice start. Promise..." said Niel with aegyo.

C.A.P smiled to look at Niel's cutely. "Okey, but make sure you came back on time." said C.A.P.

"Okey..." Niel leaving the room.

Ricky, Changjo, Chunji, and L.Joe that look at them conversation just now, started to complained.

"Hiong not fair. Hiong wanted us to cleaning up this room, but for Niel hiong, you just let him leave. Not fair." Ricky's muttered.

"Yeah, i'm with Ricky. Hiong always abused us." said Changjo.

"Don't say a word. Just cleaning up this room for our routine. Hurried." C.A.P ignored their muttered.

"I hate it!" said Ricky angrily.

 

After a few hours...

"Where's Niel? We're going to started practising. But he's not here yet." Chunji's muttered.

"See hiong? You're so nice to him until he's lying to you. He just trying to get away from the practice." said L.Joe.

"No he's not! He's promised me that he'll came back on time. He never broke his promised. Maybe something's happen to him." C.A.P tried to defends Niel.

"What could happen to him?" asked Ricky.

"You guys start practice. I'll go and find him." said C.A.P.

"We're going too hiong. It's easy to find him if we search together." Chunji's suggest.

"Hiongs can go while Ricky and me just stay here in case Niel hiong came back." Changjo's suggest.

"Do what you like." said C.A.P before he leaving and followed by ChunJoe.

 

***

 

At the desolate playground, Niel was sitting on the swing as he's crying.  Niel seems stress thinking about something's impossible.

"Niel!" cried C.A.P from the distance as he saw Niel was there. He's approaching Niel.

"C.A.P hiong?" Niel's startled as he saw C.A.P. He's stopped crying and wiped his tears. He's stood up from the swing. "Hiong, what are you doing here?" asked Niel that pretend to smiled.

"What are you doing here though? We're waiting for you at the dorm for practice. Why don't you come?" asked C.A.P.

"Oh, i forgot! Mian..." Niel's equivocated.

"Forgot? Where did you go exactly until you're forgot like this?" asked C.A.P.

"I...err...i'm not feeling well. I go to the clinic just now and the doctor said that i need a rest. So, i..."

"Clinic? Are you sick? Why don't you tell me?" asked C.A.P anxiously. The person that he love is sick right now.

"I...just...i just got a fever. I'll be okey soon. So, i can't practice for now." Niel's equivocated again. He's not ready to tell C.A.P the truth.

"Well, if you're not feeling well, you should rest at the dorm and not here. Come, we're going back." C.A.P holding Niel's arm and take him back.

 

***

 

The next day, at the school...

Niel can't concentrate his study. His mind just full with the doctor's words.

 

FLASHBACK

"You're pregnant 2 months and half now. So, you can't dance or do anything that can harm your baby. Stress also not good during pregnancy. Okey?" adviced the doctor.

"But i'm the member of a dance group in my school. All of our song need us to dance and next month we have involved in a dance competition. I can't leave my group like that." Niel explain as he's hoping that the doctor can help him figured something's out.

"Well, there's nothing i can do to help you except..."

"No! I can't kill it!" Niel refuses as he's understood the doctor mean.

"So, you should discuss with them and perhaps they'll understand your situation. But firstly, you should discuss with the guy that make you into this condition." said the doctor.

"Discuss with him?" Niel sighed.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Niel, what are you thinking?" asked Seung Yeob that sitting beside Niel.

"He's thinking about his lover i guess." Ray's joked. He's sitting behind Niel.

"Thinking about C.A.P hiong? It's not enough seeing him for 24 hours at the dorm?" asked Jeong Min jokely.

"I'm going to the toilet." said Niel before he leave the class and went to the toilet. "What's wrong with Niel? He look's sad lately." said Ray.

"Maybe he just arguing with C.A.P hiong." Seung Yeob guessing.

"Love always hurt." Jeong Min shaked his head.

 

In the toilet...

Niel wash his face at the sink. Then, he looked at his image in the mirror and he's slowly touched his stomach. "Baby ah...i can't wait to see you...even we didn't plan your existed, but omma will take a good care of you and love you." said Niel.

"Niel, what are you doing?" asked C.A.P that suddenly appeared. Niel's stop touching his stomach and he's pretend to care his hair.

"Who are you talking to?" asked C.A.P that saw Niel's acted just now. "Did you get a bellyache?" asked him again.

"Huh? Bellyache? No! I'm fine." said Niel.

"Just now i saw you're holding your stomach. If you get a bellyache, i'll take you to the restroom. We'll asking for the medicine." C.A.P is the best boyfriend for Niel. He's caring. Niel was greatful to have him as he's boyfriend.

"I'm fine. I need to go back to my classroom. See you at the dorm." said Niel.

"See you at the practice room." C.A.P tried to remind Niel about their paractice routine.

Niel's startled. He can't dance. So from now on, he has to make a reason for not dancing. "I...i can't. I have to back out from this competition." Niel said slowly.

"What? Why? Is this what you want, right? Representive our school in 'Dance Battle'. Your the one who make us involved in this battle. And now, you're the one that back out from this competition. Why?" C.A.P didn't understand Niel's behave.

"I'm sorry hiong. I have my own reason, and the reason is..." Niel's looked at C.A.P, then he looked away. He's sighed. "I'm not ready to tell you about this. Mian..." Niel's take stepped to go out from the toilet and C.A.P grabbed his hand.

"Finished your words, Niel. Why are you suddenly back out? And what do you mean by 'you're not ready to tell me about this'? About what, Niel?" asked C.A.P seriously.

"Nothing hiong. Really..." said Niel, but C.A.P disabelief him.

"You're lying! I'm your boyfriend, so tell me about that. Don't lie to me! Tell me!" C.A.P's holding Niel's hand harshly.

"Argh, hiong! You're hurting me!" cried Niel as he's trying to let his hand go.

"Malhaebwa!" C.A.P yelling at Niel as he's ignoring Niel's cried. Niel slapped C.A.P hardly until he let his hand go. Then, Niel running away and go to his class.

 

***

 

A month later...

At dorm 131 [Niel & C.A.P]

C.A.P in the bathroom, while Niel sitting on his bed. Niel's looking at the ultrasound's photo that he's take just now. His tears stream down his cheek as he's touching with that.

"There's a life inside me...i can't believe it's happening..." Niel's mumble himself. "What should i do? I'm still a student." Niel looked at his tummy and touched it. "It's getting bigger, so i can't hide it anymore. Eotteokhae?"

"What's getting bigger?" asked C.A.P that just came out from the bathroom. Niel's hurried hide the photo below his pillow. C.A.P dried his hair with a towel. Then he's approached Niel.

"What's wrong with you Niel? Lately you're acting weirdly. You're talking to yourself, so sensitive, coldly...if you have any problem, just tell me. I'll tried to help you. I'm your boyfriend remember?" C.A.P said gently as he's holding Niel's hand.

"I'm fine. No problem. I'm tired, i wanna sleep." Niel's lay down on his bed and he's covered his body with a blanket. C.A.P take off the blanket and he wake Niel's up. He didn't satisfied until he knew the reason Niel change his behave.

"Just tell me wouldn't you!" C.A.P lost his patient and he's raising his voice until Niel's dumpfounded. "What's your problem exactly?! Are you tired with me? If you don't wanna be with me anymore, just tell me! Don't make me wondering around like a fool. I'm not a toy, okey? I have a feelings!"

"C.A.P...don't say like that. I'm not bored with you. I'm still loving you. I'm just..."

"Enough!!" C.A.P yelling at Niel harshly. Niel's shock. And suddenly he feel the pain at his tummy. He's holding his tummy while he's tried to hold the pain.

"I'm not going to arguing with you. So, let me calm myself first." C.A.P step out from the dorm without knowing about Niel's condition.

"C.A.P don't go...argh!!" cried Niel. "Argghhhh!!!!" Niel tried to stand up for calling a help, but he's body feeling weak now.

Chunji and L.Joe that coincidently passing the dorm, heard Niel's groaning in pain. They rushing to the dorm and they shocked to see Niel's condition.

"Niel, what's wrong?" asked L.Joe that trying to help Niel.

"Hiong, my ba...by..." said Niel as he's in so much pain.

"What?" L.Joe asked as he didn't understand.

"Joe, look!" cried Chunji as he's pointed at the blood that stream down at Niel's leg. "Niel are you..."

"Chunji, go get the warden. Hurried!" said L.Joe and Chunji did. "Niel, hold on!" L.Joe tried to calm Niel.

"Arghh!!" Niel's still holding his stomach.

Meanwhile, Chunji that on the way to the warden room, saw C.A.P...

"Hiong, you better be at the dorm! Niel's in pain!" said Chunji.

"He's sick? Don't lie to me. I saw him okey just now." said C.A.P slumber.

"He's bleeding hiong! I'm going to called the warden!" Chunji's leaving.

"He's bleeding? Is he's trying to kill himself?" C.A.P running towards his dorm.

As he's arrived there, he's startled to see Niel that lying in L.Joe's lap.

"Niel!" C.A.P took Niel from L.Joe's lap. "What's wrong with him?!" C.A.P asking L.Joe panickedly.

"I think he..."

"C.A.P..." said Niel weakly. C.A.P saw a blood at Niel's leg, and he realize something. "Are you pregnant, Niel ah? That's why you back out from this competition?" asked C.A.P and Niel slowly nodded.

"Why don't you tell me?" Niel can't answered it as he's in pain.

 

At the hospital...

"I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do. The baby's gone...sorry..." said the doctor before he leave.

C.A.P sitting on the chair. He's feeling guilty. According to the doctor, the reason of Niel miscarriage is because he's feeling stress. And the stress is come from C.A.P. He's being so harsh to Niel lately. But he's doing that because he's worried about Niel. And if he knew about this earlier, he will take a good care of Niel.

"Hiong just be patient. It's not your fault cause you didn't know about this." Chunji's coaxed C.A.P.

"He's right. After all, it's happening, so stop blaming on yourself. It's useless." said Changjo.

"And for now, you have to take care of him. He must be sad after loosing his baby. He need your support, hiong." said L.Joe.

"Niel hiong must be in shock if he know about this." said Ricky.

"Come the four of you. We should going back. You guys have to attend the school tomorrow. C.A.P, you can stay here." said the warden that brought them there.

"Hiong, be strong for him." said Chunji before he's leaving with the other.

They leave C.A.P alone at the waiting area.

"What should i tell him? I can't see him sad and this news must be make him upset." C.A.P mumbled himself.

C.A.P slowly entered Niel's ward. Then he approached Niel's bed and he saw Niel still sleep. He sit beside Niel's bed and looked at him sadly. "Niel, i'm sorry..." C.A.P tears starting to fall as he's feel guilty.