Chapter 4

She Wolf

 

 

As Chaerin and Bigbang arrived at the house 2ne1 was staying they found the girls running around the rooms  playing and barking at each other.

Chaerin sighed threw her hands up in the air as in … ‘welcome ?’

Bom noticed Chaerin tapping her foot on the floor waiting for them to finally realize that they have guests.

As soon as they stopped Chaerin eyed Bigbang. Immediately their eyes widened as they saw a red tint in her eyes.

Jiyong to a step closer to the 2ne1 members and smiled.

 

“Hello my name is Jiyong and this is Bigbang’ He spoke.


The three girls were confused also a little scared as they didn’t know what other species wolfs were doing In their house.

Chaerin  sighed again and plopped on the couch.

‘Basically they will be our plan B. If something goes wrong they will risk their lives and protect us if we protect them. And they will also be staying here’ She

explained in a bored tone as she played with her hair.


Jiyongs eyes widened.

“Yah. Wait a second. We didn’t say anything about staying with you. We made an agreement only for keeping contact if one of us is in trouble and this is just nonsense do  you actually think that we don’t have anywhere to st-‘

Chaerin cut him off as she put her finger on his soft lips. She looked at them and smirked as she softly caressed them.


She looked up to meet his eyes and his expression was just epic.

‘You know…You talk a lot’ she said as she eyed his lips again .

She took a step closer to him as his eyes widened even more and their lips were just inches away.

She looked up at his eyes but suddenly her eyes became red

‘Don’t test my temper pretty boy. You know I’m way more powerful than you. And it’s up to me what’s going to happen next now’ She said as she smirked.

‘Choose partners girls. Were also going to train them a little.’ She said as she walked of to the kitchen.

Bom came towards Jiyong.


‘Yah! Don’t you dare test the temper of my Chae. If she explodes there will be nothing left alive here.’ She said as she glared at him.

Jiyong just looked away and sighed.

‘I choose you’ Bom points at T.O.P.


While he just nods and follows her to wherever she’s going.

The others also paired up as Jiyong was left alone standing there awkwardly.

And then Chaerin came back in. She smiled as she saw him standing there and looking like a lost puppy.

‘Okay so you’re going to pair up with me then i guess’ she said as she grabed her wallet and her car keys.

She walked out the door but after a few seconds she came back in.

‘Why aren’t you following?!’ she yelled at him.

He looked at her with a confused expression

‘Where are we going ?’ he quickly questioned.

‘Grocery shopping’ she replied waiting for him. Jiyongs face lit up.

‘Grocery shopping ? What is that ? Is that some kind of training?’ Jiyong curiously spoke.


Chaerin had to bite her tongue from face palming herself but she found it kind of cute.

He clearly looks like a lost little puppy out in this big huge wide world. She smiled

‘Yeah sure. Come on’ she said as she yanked his hand meaning to follow her.

As they walked to Chaerin’s car Jiyong was amazed.

‘Wow ! What is this box ? Is it some kind of weapon? Or maybe a spaceship?!’ he wondered.

Chaerin couldn’t help herself from laughing. Aigooo.Cute.


‘No this is a machine and it's called a car’ she explained still giggling.

‘What is it for ?’ Jiyong took a careful step closer to the car.

‘It’s for getting to places more faster ‘ she replied.

He tried to touch it but Chaerin caught an idea

‘Don’t touch it ! It bites !’ she dramatically yelled out.

Jiyong feel down backwards and after he stood up quickly hid behind Chaerin.

Aigoo… This guy ^^

 

 

Thank you for reading. Please comment and tell me what you think
-Ev