Chapter 2

She Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin screamed her lungs out as she felt the pain inside her heart sting more and more as she moved.

She laid down on the ice cold snow already transformed into a human while holding her left chest side.

Her eyes red as ever and her body shaking with fear.

All the other 2NE1 pack members gathered around Chaerin worried of her actions.

They were confused…why was she screaming.. ? Is she hurt.. ?

Bom was the most worried.. All the hard times when Bom hurt herself Chaerin was always there to heal her.

Chaerin always took care of Bom .. fed her, gave her clothes..gave her almost a normal life.

But seeing Chaerin suffocate like this really pushed her of the bridge..

Bom came closer to the shaking and screaming Chaerin as her eyes changed from brown to yellow.

Half wolf mode.

She squatted down next to her and touched Chaerins cold hand.

All of them could heal…they had that power..all of them but none of them used it.

The power can appear once a month if you use it. Chaerin always used hers up on the 2NE1 pack members.

Chaerins breathing slowly came back to normal as she stopped screaming and realizing that the pain was gone.

Bom turned back to her normal self as she quickly stood up and went behind Dara.

Chaerin lazily stood up and glared at all of the girls. Her eyes can kill…just so you remember…

She sighed as she felt pissed.


- Who did it ?!,- Chaerin yelled annoyed, but only silence was heard.


- Who the healed me ?!,- she screamed again.


Both Minzy and Dara quickly lowered their heads and pointed to Bom.

 


Chaerin sighed and came close to Bom.

Bom lowered her head afraid of what might the leader do..judging from her tone…this ain’t nothing good.

 

-What the have I told you huh ?!,- Chaerin eyed her. – I could have gone through myself..I don’t need your ing help !

I told you to keep the healing powers to yourselves,- Chaerin looked at all of them with a more intense glare.

 


Of course Chaerin was being rude and mean…but she does care for them.

What if they hurt themselves and she ain’t there ?

What if they get the pain that she just experienced and don’t have the healing powers ?

What will she do then.. ? She was angry at Bom for doing that, but also thankful.
 

Chaerin left them standing as she transformed into a wolf and ran of.

Bom of course wasn’t at her best state. She let tears escape her eyes as the other girls comforted her.

Chaerin calls this a healthy scolding..but for Bom..this was really heartbreaking.

She cared and loved  Chaerin so much that it was scary…

 

Chaerins POV

 

Who the hell was that wolf ? His touch of blood made go through so much pain..that I can’t even.

I feel so pissed at Bom right now and everything is just falling apart..

We hadn’t eaten for days..and hadn’t find a normal roof yet.

My dad always used to say… ‘Everyone is special …but you…you are the most special golden light for everyone’

Those words inspired Chaerin so much to be confident..but right now they weren’t helping.

And again….

Who is that wolf… ? And what the is he doing in my territory.. ?!

 

Hello everyone ! I see the responce for this story is good ? :DD
Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes . English ain't my first lang.
Please tell me what you think :)

-Ev