Chapter 3

She Wolf

 

 

Boms pov

Stupid…stupid…stupid…

I can’t believe it… how stupid am I ? Chaerin hates me now…

I always tried to be like her…she’s my role model…

She’s my home…my mother… my father…everything.

I always take her as my sister. Times come when she is just so sweet, caring and she always helps.

But… these stupid ing mistakes.. make her part away from me more and more every time.

I DON’T WANT HER AWAY FROM ME.

 




Jiyongs pov

 


 We sneaked behind the bushes as we saw a deer. We were all in our hunting mode searching for a target.  Found one….but

I smell something strange…something familiar… wait.. ! IT’S HER !

She was also hiding behind the bushes. It was quite the distance from me and her but I could tell it’s her from miles away. Her aura…and don’t get me

started on her fur. I eyed the other bigbang members and quickly ran up to them almost blowing up our cover.
 

 

-YAH ! Are you stupid?! You’re goin to blow our cover Ji ! Stay quiet ,- whisper yelled Daesung all depressed because of his leaders actions.

-Dae..Look ,- Jiyong points at the golden wolf.

-Wow…,- was Daesung could mumble out as his eyes caught the beautiful looking wolf. He quickly called over to others and gave them directions to the

golden looking wolf.

All of them were amazed. She looked mind blowing. She was getting ready to attack the deer just in front of her.

In a split second she did. She was so fast…just like lightning.

She had the deer in her teeth and started moving out their view.

Jiyong quickly howled getting her attention. She froze.

All members ran to her. She was even more beautiful up close. Her red eyes were glaring at them as she dropped the deer on the icy cold snow.

 


-What ?,- she coldly mumbled.

-We aren’t here to hurt you so please relax ,- Jiyong quickly spoke so she wouldn’t run away.

There was silence. But then sarcastic laughing was heard.

-What? You think I’m scared ?,- she tried holding her laughter. –Oh please I can bite of your head off in my sleep dear,- she said coldly.

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he also liked her attitude.


- Whatever. Look… I know you have a pack…and since you’re hunting alone.. I’m assuming that you’re the leader.

We are Bigbang and right now the vampire groups have gotten bigger.

We could all team up so none of our packs get destroyed. ,- Ji finished talking as he patiently waited for her answer.

- Look…I don’t think you’re getting this. My pack is all new generation. We don’t need back up.

We can handle ourselves. So forget about it. Also. Why are you hunting in my territory?! ,- she glared at them coldly as her eyes turned deep red.


- I know that you don’t need back up ,but we do. Please ? And sorry..we didn’t know that this territory is taken,- Jiyong replied and glared at seungri for

suggesting to go here.

Chaerin sighed and looked at the deer she just caught.

-What’s in it for us then ?,- she questioned.

-If there is really any danger out there we will risk our lives to protect you,- Jiyong replied not completely sure.

-Fine. But. Don’t do anything to cause us trouble or I will…get rid of all of you ,- Chaerin coldly replied.

They all nodded looking a bit scared. Well she is new generation. knows what those wolfs can do.

- Follow me. And try to keep up,- she smirked as she grabbed the deer in her teeth again and ran of lightning speed. Bigbang ran after.
 

 

A wolf can trade their food…but never their life.




Hello ! :D Ev here.
Well there's quite a situation here. Bom obbesed over Chae ?!
2NE1 and BIGBANG to team up ? Also... a chance for Ji to get closer to Chae !?
What do you guys think should come up next ? PLEASE  comment ,subscribe and upvote :p !
Thank you
-Ev

Sorry if there are any grammar erorrs.