CHAPTER 3 : Chaos by Chaos

[FIC] A BIG LOVE PRETENDER

-Jinki's POV-


“Seungyeonssi?”

She remained silent, her face stiffen when I looked down to see her. Then I turned my head to the direction which she was staring. A young man, maybe this college student too, were holding hands together with a girl. He is the handsome one and the girl too, beautiful. They walked really intimately. I looked back to Seungyeon, she still remained silent. But, I could see her eyes become teary.
“Seungyeonssi?”
She snapped herself back to the reality and stared at the ground, shaking her head lightly. Her hands were busy sweeping the tears away.

“What’s wrong?”
She shook head, still sweeping her eyes with her head kept down. I felt a feeling that urging me to hug her. I wanted to hug her, really bad.
“Jinkissi.”
She suddenly lifted her head, showing her puffy eyes, I raised my hands to my head, to hide my intention of hugging her.
“Yes?”
“Mind if we have a drink first before going home?”
“No,” I immediately answered, I even didn’t think to answer. “I will accompany you.”

I took a sip when Seungyeon took the soju bottle again. I prevented her. We were in a street shop that sells beverages and traditional snacks.
“Seungyeonssi, it is already your third bottle,” I said softly. She frowned and moaned crankily.
“Ah, Jinki-ah. Don’t stop me. I am really upset now,” she murmured cutely with her red face. She already very drunk. I sighed worriedly. It was already nine o’clock, she had been like that since two hours ago.
“It is already late, Seungyeonssi. You must call someone to pick you up. You are very drunk now.”
“Maybe, I should call Hara Goo,” she took her phone slowly but put it down on the table. “Nooo, nooo,” she shook her head slowly.
“Why?”
“Hara will stay at Minho’s place tonight, I think. At their new place,” She murmured and drank her drink in one-shot. “I don’t want to trouble them.”
“Ah, please. Don’t drink anymore, Seungyeonssi,” I took the bottles away from her. She stared at me.
“Why are you keep calling me ‘Seungyeonssi’, Jinki-ah? You called me ‘Seungyeonie’ before, right?!” She started to nag me.
“Ah, I am so sorry,” I automatically bowed. She moaned lazily and then put her head on the table. Fortunately, I covered her face on my palms or not, she would ended up bang the table hard with her head. Now, I could feel the softness of her face and it made me feel oddly happy.

“It is because that jerk,” Seungyeon murmured.
“Huh?”
“Yaaaa~~, Kim Kyujong! How dare you broke me with that simply hurt reason?” I started to feel her tears on my palms. She was crying just like a baby.

Ah, she had a hard time because of her ex.

“Sssshhh, Seungyeonssi, calm down,” I tried to pacify her but suddenly she lifted her head very quickly, made me very surprised.
“Don’t call me ‘Seungyeonssi’,” She hissed just like an angry cobra. “Call me ‘Hammie’!”
“Ha-Hammie?” I got confused and she put her face on my palms again.
“Jinki-ah.”
“Yes?”
Silence.
“Jinki-ah.” She called again.
“Yes?”
Silence again for a minute. Ah, she is already sleeping.

“Seungyeon, I will take you home, tell me your address,” I tried to wake her up. “Tell me your address.”
Suddenly, she lifted her head again very quickly, made me startled to death. Then, she took her wallet and gave it to me.
“Huh?”
“Open it,” She murmured and slept again on my palms.
I stared at her pink wallet for a moment and took a look. Oh, there’s her address.
“Seungyeonie, let’s go home,” I whispered her softly. She didn’t react.

“Hammie, let’s go home.”
And then, she reacted. I laughed a bit.

I brought her on my back. She murmured sometimes. Cursing her ex, I thought. And then, I heard her sobbing then silence. Really random. I continued walking to the residential area, I already asked some people about her address and fortunately she was living in an easy-to-find place.

I sighed sometimes. My arms already felt numb when I reached her home. It was a nice small apartment for me.
“Seungyeonie, we already reached your home,” I shook her body on my back. She just moaned.
So, I think I should take her to her bedroom as well.

Her place was on the third floor. I stopped in front of her place. I didn’t know the password to open the door.
“Seungyeonie, what is the password? I can’t open the door for you.”
She murmured and extended her hand through my shoulder to touch the password machine. I moved closer so she could reach it easier. After pressing some buttons, there was a ‘beep’ sound and the door was unlocked.

Her place was really a lovely one, maybe, because I could smell a nice fragrant. I took off my shoes with my foot and carefully walked into the room. Because I barely could see anything due to the darkness, I stopped for awhile near the wall. Then, I felt her hand moved, a ‘click’ sound, and the room became bright.

“Where is your room, Seungyeonssi?”
She pointed at the door with a little brown hamster doll hanged on. I smiled when I remember how cute she asked me to call her ‘Hammie’. I opened the door carefully and found her room in a neat, well-organized one. Almost all of her things were pink-coloured. I put her gently. She moaned again but then suddenly opened her eyes and ran furiously out of the room.

“Seungyeonssi?!” I ran chased her. And I found her throwing up on her toilet across her room. I stood on the bathroom’s door, watched her stood unsteadily then washed her face. Then she turned. Our gaze met.

“Ah.”
She still looked not sober yet.
“Are you okay?” I reached her hand and dragging her to sit on the red couch in the living room. She dazed off.
“Mind if I take you a glass of water?” I asked her. She nodded and pointed to the a big white fridge on the kitchen. I walked there, took a large plastic bottle of water, then searched for a glass in the white cupboard. After I poured enough water, I walked to her, finding her closing her eyes. Her face looked very solemn. I found it very contrast with her smiling face, but still, very charming.

“Seungyeonssi? Here’s your water,” I shook her shoulder softly. She barely opened her eyes and accepted the glass from me. After taking some gulps, she gave the glass to me and exhaled a long breath.
“Are you okay?” I asked. She just nodded. And then silence. I glanced at the white clock on the wall, one o’oclock. It passed midnight, Lee Jinki. And now, you can’t even go to your dorm due to curfew rules. Where will I stay tonight?
I sighed. And suddenly, I realized Seungyeon had been staring at me with a strange look. I stuttered.
“Wha-what is it?”
She still remained silent.
“Seungyeon?”
“I wish I have you as a roommate. This place is too big to live alone in.”
“Huh??”
“I wish you are a gay so I can invite you to become my roommate without thinking twice.”
Huh? Gay?
Then, she put her head on my lap and fell asleep.


-Seungyeon’s POV-

“Onnie-ah, onnie-ah, wake up!”
Hara? Why are you whispering like that? You disturbing my sleep, you know?
“Onnie-ah! Onnie!”
I opened my eyes slowly. I could see Hara and Minho were looking at me worriedly. I moaned lazily, my head felt so hurt. Is it already morning?
And then, I heard another moan.
Huh?

I wasn’t fully awake. Hey, whose lap is it? Then I lifted my head, seeing a young man rubbing his eyes, not fully awake yet as well.
“KYAAAAAAA!!!” I shrieked as Hara pulled me to her side with Minho. That young man left surprised to death, froze at his spot on the couch. Minho covered me and Hara immediately.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Min-ho shouted. 
“YES!! who are you?!” Hara shouted too, with high pitch. The young man’s eyes widened up while looking at me, Hara, and Minho alternately. He looked familiar to me. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head to make myself fully awake.
“Seungyeonssi!” He called, no, shrieked my name desperately. He was just like a rabbit cornered by the predator, he even hiding behind the couch now, scared of Minho and Hara. Minho and Hara looked at me at once, giving me a you-know-him look. I opened my mouth and clasped my hands together.


Ah, yes! I remember him now!!


 


Ps. Our Hammie forget our Dubu for a while XD