Week 3 (Day 20)

Wasn't I right? ( Seuquel to 'friends really can't say goodbye')

We, as in the trainees, were still watching the rest of the group teach the dance and I was glad that I had already learned the moves from the lead Dancer AJ. I had listened to the rest of the trainees and rumors were whisered around and accumptions were mad.

flashback

"Hey did you hear, Doojoon-ssi and Junhyung-ssi are singing in the song that they are going to be performing and that really they don't perform with AJ they just are extra dancers. Yoseobie-ssi is the only one out of the whole group that is really in the music videos and performs on stage, he is filming right now with AJ. lucky" Han lee said to the others.

Dongwoon was sitting next to me and he tuned and looked over towards me, before nudging me in the arm. "hyung, do you think we will ever perform on stage with them?" He asked me. I couldn't bring myself to tell him harshly the reality that is fated to us.

"Sure, If we really try at this and do our best I am sure that we will perform with them" And with that Dongwoon went back to stretching before going to the gym on the 4th floor.

end flashback.

"YAH! get your head out of the clouds and pay attention, we don't have time for this. After the Music Video is released we have a Debute for AJ and one of you will perform with him. Your head can't be in the clouds, we don't have time for that." The choreographer scolded us, as we were lined up with our heads down. Even though I knew the Choreo doesn't mean I was flawless.

Finally after what seemed like forever the instructor sighed and left the room, slaming the door behind him. The others members clearly jumped and I did as well, we were on a thin string and it was getting dangerous. I got up and went out the door into the corridor and went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face.

Looking at the face in the mirror, I was nervous. I had thinned and it was scary. I looked like a skeleton. I sighed and took papertowels and dried my face before heading back into the dance room and finding that there was no one in there. I walked over the sound system and turned it on to the song that we are surposed to be learning and I watched myself in the mirror as I went through the choreo.

I could see where my problem was, I wasn't showing any feeling. My biggest problem. I decided to sit and listen to the sing and try understand the feeling of the song.

comin' up AJ
show me what you got

you wanna d-d-d-d-dance, get your dancing shoes
i bet no one knows this tingly feeling
i can d-d-d-d-dance, i got dancing shoes
the sound of my ragged breathing makes you go crazy

1step, 2step, step by step, slowly i'm going to go towards that girl today
(you'd better stand up now)
1step, 2step, i'm going to confess my love for you tonight
(you'd better feel this sound)

you'll slowly fall for my handsome image
i can't hide it, my heart is trembling
when you've slowly fallen for my y gaze
i can't wait anymore, look at how i've changed

you wanna d-d-d-d-dance, get your dancing shoes
i bet no one knows this tingly feeling
i can d-d-d-d-dance, i got dancing shoes
the sound of my ragged breathing makes you go crazy

a~oh. you and me
a~oh. fallen in love
a~oh. crazily
everybody just get down

just come around, 'round
my heart thuds
a~oh. now will you accept my heart

you'll slowly fall for my handsome image
i can't hide it, my heart is trembling
when you've slowly fallen for my y gaze
i can't wait anymore, look at how i've changed

performances without me bore you, bore you
when the fancy lights shine, shine on me, shine one me

you wanna d-d-d-d-dance, get your dancing shoes
i bet no one knows this tingly feeling
i can d-d-d-d-dance, i got dancing shoes
the sound of my ragged breathing makes you go crazy

I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it was courage, that spark of ' I can do this, I know it' kind of feeling. I moved from my spot in the room back to the stereo and turned the song back on and it, this time I showed a new type of emotion, I wasn't sure if it was the right one though, since showing this kind of thing wasn't really me. So I decided I needed to call someone who knew what how to help me with this sort of thing.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his name with shaky hands, I haven't talked to him in a long time and since this will be the first time, i was nervous. I didn't know if he was busy or not.

"Yeobosayo?" The voice on the other line spoke, sounding tired. I struggled with my voice, it seemed stuck.

"Hyung? Jiyong hyung?" I said in to the reciever, I heard some ruslling noised and them a cough before Jiyong hyung talked back." Who is this? Seungie-ah?" He said, his voice obvioulsy different, more clear.

"Ne, Hyung." I said, smiling slightly at his reaction.

"SEUNGIE-AH!!! I miss you, how are you? GUYS HYUNSEUNG AH IS ON THE PHONE COME SAY HI!!!!" Hyung shouted in my ear. I laughted, it was like him to do something like this. I listened as I heard other people's voice could be heard over the phone and yelling was also present.

"Hyunseung-ah took you long enough to call."  a Deep voice said, and it had to be Seunghyun-hyung. "YAH!" another voice yelled." I miss you" it said quietly, I had no idea who it was.

" Hyunseung-hyung!" Little Seunghyun said," I have to cook the meat now because of you!" he yelled at me, I smiled bigger thinking about what happened over that topic*. 

"Hyunseung ah," a soft voice called, and i was all to familiar with it. Youngbae hyung was the only one with that smoothness that seemed to just send shivers in your body. "When are you going to see us, we all miss you." 

"Guys, I miss you too, I'm sorry that I haven't called but I really need to talk to Jiyong-hyung since it's kind of important. Trust me guys I will see you soon, I hope." I said before I heard some grunts and whinning.

"Hyunseung-ah, How can I assist you?" Jiyong-hyung said. " ok, Hyung I am learning a new choreography but the emotion of the song is confidence and I don't know how to portray that sort of feeling, and this performance determines whether I am in the company for sure or not." I told him. I could hear him laugh a light chuckle.

"So you landed in another company, congradulation. Ok so this song is about confidence. What kind? I mean what is the situation, first love, facing someone, the will to pull the trigger. What is the song about?"

" Its about a boy who finaly caught the eye of a girl because he changed how is was into something even more y than he was." I told him. I heard him sigh, thinking.

"Hyunseung, think about the time when you had your first photo shoot with Bigbang. Remember how we were all dressed in clothing that we have never worn and having makeup applied to our faces to make them look flawless. Remember how it felt to have the flash in our eyes as they took thouhsands of photo's of us. That is feeling of ' I fukcing did it!' That is the confidence that you need to focus on. That mentality of ' I have this in the palm of my hand and it is mine." I nodded in agreement, I could clearly remember when we did that photoshoot, even though they didn't like me facial emotion, I still felt ontop of the world. 

"Thanks Hyung, I think I know what you are talking about." I said quickly feeling an awkward moment coming on between us.

"Seungie, I really hope you do well, I really do want to see you in the future. remember if you need any one to talk to I am always here to listen. I let every know that you have to go since I know you want to continue to practise and the rest of the band and I need to rest we start our tour next week so we have to start practicing tomorrow." Jiyong-hyung said. I love how he knew exactly how I was.

We both bid eachother a good night and hung up the phone. I smiled at the device in my hand before putting in on the stereo and turning the song back on and began to practice the song again this time thinking about what is was like to have that confidence back then.

---------------------------------- other POV-----------------------------------------

I watched from the other side of the two-way mirror as Hyunseung danced. After the phone call with whom ever, he seemed different. His face showed the proper emotion but he still had someway to go with the fluid movements that were needed. I had to talk to the CEO about him and how he was progressing.

I waited til was tired from practicing before I tuned off the video recorder next to me and ejected the tape, labeling it. ' Hyunseung Dance Practice 5'  and placing it into it's box and personally taking it to the desk of CEO Hong Seung Sung.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with another chapter, tell me what you guys think.please i beg you leave comments its kind of lonely to not get any.....

:'''(''''