DAY 1!

Wasn't I right? ( Seuquel to 'friends really can't say goodbye')

                When I went to the Cube entertainment the next day, I was surprised that I wasn’t the only one who was there. Actually the rest of the people who also passed were there. It seemed that there was still things that we needed to do and our business was here.

                The assistant came from the main room and ushered us into a conference room, where four other boys sat. I immediately recognized one of them; it was the really cute boy I ran into on my way to the studio. To the left of him was a boy wearing a beanie with really thick lips for a Korean, and again to the left was one who looked mean but was joking with ‘thick lips’ and laughing. The one to the right of ‘short cute guy’ was a gangster looking one. He was wearing a hat and playfully smacking CSG’s hand like a mom would. I couldn’t help but smile after seeing the face he shot in return. It was cute.

                After waiting for what seemed like hours, in reality it was just a few moments, The CEO and two of the judges came in and sat at the head of the conference table and waited. We immediately became quiet and turned out attention to the head.

                “Welcome Trainees, My name is Hong Seung Sung and I am the CEO of his faculty and entertainment.  I would like if you introduced yourselves to the boys across the table please.”

                I was fourth in line, so the one closes to the CEO stood and bowed, “Hello, my name is Song Dong woon, nice to meet you.”

                “Hello, my name is Sung Han Lee” a tall-ish boy said.

                “Hello, my name is Jang Su Mii” the girl next to me said as she bowed, having her hair fall off her shoulders and hide her face.

                It was my turn and I stood, and then bowed. “Hello, my name is Jang Hyun Seung. Nice to meet you all.” I was about to sit back down when I heard one of the boys across the table say. “You’re from the Big bang documentary right?” I nodded before sitting back down. My face showed no emotion, because I wasn’t in the mood to talk about it since it was a sensitive topic to talk about.

                “Hello, my name is Choi Sung Su” The last person introduced themselves. The CEO nodded and looked towards the four other boys and nodded for them to introduce themselves.

                The first one was the mean looking one who was joking with thick lips. “Ne, Annyeong haeseyo my name is Du Jun. I am a backup dancer to AJ.”

                “Hello, my name is Lee Ki Kwang and I am debuting as Ace junior or AJ for short. Nice to meet you.” Thick Lips (Scratch that) Ki Kwang said before sitting back down.

                The Short cute guy stood and bowed before striking a cute pose. “Annyeong, Yoseob Imnida.  I am the Maknae of this group and the cutest yet. “The one to his right slapped him before standing and bowing to the others. “Hello, my name is Jun Hyung.” And then he sat back down.

I looked back down the row making sure that I had the names correct in my heard

Mean funny guy-àDu Jun
Thick lips à Ki Kwang
Short cute guyà Yoseob
Gangster momà Jun Hyung

Ok and with that settled, I leaned back in my seat and listened to Hong-ssi speak.

                ‘Only one of you new trainees with debut with AJ as his backup dancer.  Even if you don’t make it you will still stay within the company and will train.” He spoke strongly on this point, sending chills down my body.

                “To Debut is something to earn, not to expect. Train hard and persevere. I have a feeling you 5 people won’t let me down on this. I look forward to checking your progress on this journey and see how you grow as dancers. Now if you will follow AJ and his crew you will watch the first practice and tomorrow you will begin your life as a trainee.” And with that he left with the other two judges following his tail.

                AJ stood as well as the rest of us and we followed him to a dance room on the fourth floor, they took the elevator while we new trainees were told to take the stairs, since we were on the 8th floor, we started on out journey.  

                I wasn’t enjoying this to tell you the truth, I was afraid of the trainee life again since I have experience on this kind of thing and I was just afraid of the outcome. We made it to the floor just as the door to the elevator had closed and the dance group was walking to the dance room.

                We were all told to sit at the back of the room so that we could see the moves clearly but so that they could see their selves in the mirror and not have a problem with distraction. I watched them dance and mimicked the moves in my head. My hands and feet were slightly moving as I was watching them dance. I was pretty sure that I have it down, but it continued to watch since they had to practice it another 4-5 times.

                At the end of their practice, we, the trainees, were allowed to have the dance room and I ended up the only left in the room. So I walked over to the stereo set and played their song “Dancing Shoes” I closed my eyes and watched them dancing to the song and then I started to dance the same choreography.  I was pretty sure that I messed up a few times, but by the time the song ended and was about to start over, I could hear clapping from behind me. I physically jumped, scared for a moment before turning around to see Ki Kwang who smiled before walking over to me.

                “Did you learn the whole choreo from just watching?” He asked stopping a foot from where I was standing.  I nodded before hanging my head, showing respect. He laughed at me and then looked at the mirror to my left.

                “Alright, since it is my song and I hated seeing you almost get it, turn the song back off and I will help you on the parts that you messed up on. Okay?” He said before taking off his beanie and jacket. I nodded and rushed over to the machine and turned the song off and then took my place next to him.

                “Alrighty, the first part you messed up on was the intro, instead of moving your feet the way you did, you need to move them like this so that you start the first verse choreo on the right foot instead of the left.” I watched as he showed me and then I mimicked.

                We spent the rest of the night dancing, him teaching and me learning. I have to admit it was fun and I enjoyed it very much. Before we left and called it a night, we did a once through the whole song and it was flawless. I danced everything correctly and I could tell AJ was pleased at the fact that he taught me this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh  another chapter finished. I actually enjoyed writing this one because I introduced you to the new members. I will have Hyunseung see one of the member of bigbang I just can't tell which one yet.... because even I don't know but it will happen in the next chapter.