I keep my promises!

Wasn't I right? ( Seuquel to 'friends really can't say goodbye')

I admit after they let me go from YG Entertainment, I was crushed. I stayed home depressed and I missed them. After weeks of not coming out, I decided to just dance for fun and that is what I did. I went to my local dance studio and greet my instructor from before I joined YG and he allowed me to dance with the free days that had no classes.

I was happy again and then I met Yoseob, he was running errands and we knocked into eachother, I was heading to the studio and he was heading back from the corner store. i helped him pick up his fallen belongings and he thanked me. I didn't introduce myself because I had a feeling that I wouldn't be seeing him agian.

I went to the studio to see the studio owner talking to someone in the room, I quietly walked in and he called me over. "Yes, Ahjussi" I said bowing the other gentleman who was standing there in a suit.

"Ne, This is the Hyunseung I was talking about and I presume that you have seen the footage that I have sent to you and I correct." Ahjussi said. I looked baffled at what they were saying. Footage? What footage??? The other man nodded his head.

"Yes I have come to talk about that. Hyunseung-goon My name is Hong Seung Sung I am the owner of Cube Entertainment and I would like to see you at the auditions held for this month. I believe you have serious talent." He said offering me his card, I took it was shaky hands and glanced at the small peice of paper to see his name printed clearly on it with his contact information as well.

"Ne" was all I could replay back.  I didn't think that I was ever going to be apart of an entertainment group again. Both Ahjussi and Seung Sung-ssi left to talk further into things as they left me in the studio.

And to tell you the truth, I cried.

I couldn't wait to go. I really wanted this. More than ever, I could finally keep my promise to Deasung and perform on a stage. And this was step one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hi This is T back with this fanfic a continuation on friends really can't say goodbye  I am really excited because I am going to make this a chaptered fic because I have gotten into the grove of things and I am happy to say this one will be over 10 chaps. wish me luck. If someone could make me a banner for this fanfic that would be awesome. I would really like one.

T

Listening to I'll be there English Version- Taeyang