Ah, It's you again...

Wasn't I right? ( Seuquel to 'friends really can't say goodbye')

I practiced hard for the next two weeks and I became exhausted, both mentally and physically. I was so paranoid that I wasn't going to get the part and that was driving me crazy. I the music as loud as it would go and I began dancing to AJ's dancing shoes. I have been dancing to this song for hours, having the song on repeat so that once it was finished I was going to dance the whole thing over again.

I could tell from me reflection that I was losing weight but there was no time to eat any food, and I knew that even if I did, it wasn't going to stay down because of my nerves all being shot.

 

I was a mess.

 

it was a hell for me and I am still glad that i went through it.

On the day of the audition, I ate like 3 things of ramen to make sure I had enough energy to stay awake and aware of what was going to happen the whole day. While the first 10 people where waiting to do their audition, I was in the back hall, with my earphones in, dancing my audition song. fixing anything that I knew was going to go wrong. When I saw one boy come from the audition with his head down, I felt all the more pressure. I know that I shouldn't be nervous but it was still scary to have them denie you.

I stood there as more of the contestant came out either in tears or just with head down. Each time I would be even more nervous than I was before.

"Jang Hyunseung. Number 14"

It was my turn.

I walked in the room, making sure that my face wasn't emotionless ( Since it was one of my major problems). I walked to the center of the stage and there sat the judges, and in the center was Hong Seung Sung, dressed in a slick black suit and white tie. This is it, I though to myself.

They the song that I had wrote down and began dancing. I could hear the faint whispering of the judges but I didn't let that stop me, I just pushed alittle harder to show them that I can do it.


When my music stopped abruptly, I quickly went to center stage and watched them talk to eachother, showing peices of papers and nodding or shaking there heads. Hong Seung Sung Ssi just listened but his eyes never left my position. I was nervous and him watching my wasn't making things any better.

"Hyunseung ssi, please wait out in the main hall, after the rest of the contestants are done we will announce who is in and who it out. " the woman to the right siad and I bowed before leaving the room as quickly as I could.

Once the door closed behind me, I let out a great sigh, not noticing that I was holding it in the whole time they were talking to eachother. I could feel my whole body shaking, but I obediently went to the main hall and noticed there was only a few more people to go through and some of them were watching my scared. I gave a small smile, before siting on the floor and stretching my sore legs.


Soon growing of boredom, I looked around the room, noticing security camera's at all corners, active with a red flashing dot on the bottom left hand corner. one was pointed in my direction. I stared at it before deciding that it was just monitoring the area around my general seat. The sound of heels hiting the floor, brought me back to reality and all the people waiting in the hall all gathered aroung the judges. I noticed that the CEO wasn't there but brushed it off. They posted who was ' In' on the wall with tacks and then left. I waited as people cheered and other's cried as they looked at the paper.

Finally after everyone had left, with either smiles or puffy eyes. I was still standing infront of the paper my eyes glued to the printed words

 

Number 14- Jang Hyunseung-----------------------------------------------Passed

 

and for the first time, I smiled without the awkward feeling. I smiled a true smile.

 

--------------------------

AN: Aigoo, tryng to keep up on this, mom already nagging at  me to work on this fanfic, she loves me and ilove her for that.
 

Me: *intently watching videos*
mom: Lid, stop watching video's and work on your story * walks out front door*
me: okay yeah*pause video, look at door, play video*
mom: *walks back in* I wasn't kidding work on your fanfic
me: but mom it's funny * eyes glued to screen*
mom: *walks back outside*...
me:*sigh* story it is....

so I closed the video and wrote this, finishing the second chapter for you because I care lol