Wedding day. I’m sorry but I can’t....

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

 

It’s the day they’ve been waiting for. It is their wedding day. Jonghyun woke up very early, same as Eunmin. Eunmin’s official residence for that event is on her house while Jonghyun is on his dorm also. The ceremony will start at exactly 10 am. Eunmin was feeling excited yet nervous. She looks stunning and y with her wedding dress. Her make-up is light yet enough to emphasize the natural beauty she posses.

“Eotteokhae. I’m nervous” she said. Crystal was beside her. Crystal was also fixing herself. She’s her maid of honor .

“Unnie, I’m so happy for you. I hope you will live happily together.” Crystal wished

“Crystal, the truth is, I’m very grateful towards you. If it wasn’t you, I wouldn’t have met Jonghyun. “She said it. Then she kissed her cheek.

 

On the other hand, Jonghyun was also busy preparing himself for the event. The other members were also there ad his manager. His best man Yonghwa walked near him then taps his shoulder lightly and said in a very soft tone

  “Ya! Are you ready now? You will be facing the most HORRIBLE time of your life, getting married.” Jonghyun faced him. He frowned. Yonghwa laughed hard “JUST KIDDING dude. Why so serious? SMILE man.”  Jonghyun faked a smile then Yonghwa left him.

What’s happening to me? Why am I acting like this? I’m feeling like I can’t do this.” Jonghyun kept on thinking about this. He’s having second thoughts for some reason. Jonghyun was thinking deeply and then he whispered to himself. ‘That’s it. I’M READY. I love her”

-------------------------------------------------

On the church, Jonghyun and the rest of the members enter secretly. They’re trying to be careful not to be seen by fans or paparazzi. They arrive first at the church. Eunmin was still on her apartment, a moment later she’ll take off.

Before she left, they took pictures on her house with her bridesmaid and sister. They had a mini chit chat about what is going to happen. They gave wishes and messages to Eunmin. After that, Eunmin rode on her white bridal car.

Eunmin arrived at the church. Yonghwa ran towards Jonghyun then whispered “She’s here”.  She stepped out from the car with her right foot first exposing her beautiful lower leg and the white heels. From where she’s standing, she can view Jonghyun waiting at the altar. He was smiling brightly. he’s so handsome. The ceremony is starting already. The bestman, maid of honor, bridesmaids, flower girls and the ring bearer walked down through the aisle first. It was already Eunmin walking through the aisle. She was smiling brightly as she can see her soon to be husband smiling with his dimples (kyaaaa) waiting at the altar.

On the other hands, Jonghyun was very happy seeing his soon to be wife walking slowly towards him. Yonghwa’s beside him als waiting then he also whispered “She’s beautiful Jonghyun”.He smiled to Yonghwa as a response. He can’t actually believe that he’s really getting married now. That thought struck his mind. His smile has slowly turned to a bothered look. He was staring towards Eunmin. He’s looks were confused. Everything that bothered him last night came back and it’s like an echo that keeps on repeating. He’s decision wasn’t right, he thought.

Eunmin saw Jonghyun’s change of facial expression. She paused for awhile then continued. Her facial expression also changed. She faced Jonghyun with a look that says “is something wrong?”. “What’s happening?” she tought.

Eunmin at last arrived infront of Jonghyun. He’s mind is super blank. He didn’t even realize Eunmin’s infront of her. Yonghwa lightly elbowed Jonghyun on his back. He was back to his sense and he saw Eunmin infront of him. He stared to her for a sec. “What’s wrong?”  Eunmin whispered. There was silence. “I’m sorry. I’m not yet ready.” He replied then he left running. Eunmin was still surprised. She was about to turn back to see Jonghyun but YONGHWA embraced her with his right hand and his left was on her head then said “Don’t look back Eunmin.” Pail of tears started to burst from Eunmin’s eye. Everyone was also shocked

Crystal and her friends quickly walk near her. they tried to comfort her. the three members tried to contact Jonghyun but it was out of reach

“Is this is our fault hyung?” Minhyuk said to Yonghwa. There was no response

Yonghwa approached Eunmin. She’s still crying. The other quest already left. She doesn’t want to leave yet at the moment. Yonghwa, Jungshin, Minhyuk and the managaer stayed there and waited until Eunmin recover. Her make-up were already smudged already especially her eyeliner.

“How can he do this to me? I feel terrible. He should have said earlier. He didn’t have to take it this far. I feel like I was tricked.” She was sobbing. She leaned on Yonghwa’s chest who was sitting beside her. She bursted to tears more. Yonghwa held her head and caressed it.  He let her cry and burst it all out. He didn’t say a word. Moment later, Yonghwa sensed that Eunmin wasn’t crying hard anymore then he asked

“Are you o...okay now?” he aid in a very low and calm tone. There was a pause.

‘How can I say I’m o...kay if I’m in depths of despair?” He didn’t reply.  “Tell me Yonghwa-sshi” she yelled

“I’m sorry Eunmin.” He sighed

“Uhmmmm.. no, I’m the one who’s sorry.. I didn’t mean to yell at you. Forgive me. I was carried away”

“No, I understand.”

Minhyuk and Jungshin ran towards the two.

“Hyung, we can’t really contact him” Jungshin said in a very serious and manly voice.

Yonghwa frowned then replied “It’s okay. He’s confused by this time. Let’s give him enough time. I’m pretty sure when he gets back, he has some explanations to do.”

“Where could he be right now? I mean he can’t be in our dorm or even in Busan.” Minhyuk said

“I don’t know. Let’s just hope and pray that he’s safe” Yonghwa said in a worried tone. He sat back beside Eunmin then asked her to leave and rest now at her house then she agreed.  Yonghwa transported Eunmin and Crystal on their house. Jungshin and Minhyuk left first still trying to track Jonghyun.

-----------------------------------------

Eunmin fell asleep during their trip duration. While on she was sleeping, Crystal and Yonghwa talked about what happened.

‘O...oppa”

“hmmmm?”

“Why did Jonghyun oppa did this? I’ve never expected this to happen. I thought my sister will be the happiest girl in the world today. I thought Jonghyun oppa  will be the one to make her happy the rest of her life.” she paused then continued “Actually, I thought my sister will never get married. Until the day she met him. He changed her a lot. I was the happiest dongsaeng when I knew that my unnie has a boyfriend already and the best part is he’s a STAR and it’s because of me.” She paused again then looked down.  “And now, I’m seeing her being hurt and miserable I feel the same way too. ”

“Don’t worry. Your sister is strong. She can surpass this trial. She will move on sooner or later. Listen to this Crystal, you’re only her relative here. Always take care of her, understand and love her as much as you can. She needs you so much after all what happened. Promise me you’ll protect her. Let’s do it together okay?” Crystal nodded and said “I promise oppa. Kamsahamnida.”

They finally arrived at her apartment. Yonghwa didn’t bother to wake Eunmin up. He carried her in a bridal style. He asked for Crystal’s assistance. He laid her on her bed then stared at her for a sec. Crystal entered the room.

“Oppa, thank you so much for doing this. I can’t to this on my own.” Crystal cried.

“It’s okay crystal. Now, can you change your sister’s clothes? I’ll be out there.” Crystal nodded. Then he left.

 

“Oppa! I’m done. She’s feeling cold and she’s hot. I think she got fever. “

“Do you have medicine here?”

“Neh.. I’ll get it. Wait here.”she ran fast then came back with  a glass of water and the medicine. Yonghwa took it from her then said he’ll “I’ll take care of it. You can rest and sleep. You look exhausted.”

“no, I’m not yet tired” she replied then she yawned

“See? You’re sleepy already”

“You’re right oppa. I’ll go sleep now. Thank you again”

“Okay. Have a sweet dream. Dream of me tonight. Just kidding” Crystal smiled then yawned again and she left.

Yonghwa rushed to Eunmin’s room. He woke her up slightly.

“Eunmin, drink this. You’re sick.” He lifted her head for support. She drank it and then she slept back. She curled herself because she’s feeling cold. She held Yonghwa’s hand and felt the warmth of it. She embraced his hand. She didn’t let go of it. “Yoong~ PLEASE don’t leave me” she whispered

Yonghwa was surprised. He sat down on the floor while his hand was locked with Eunmin. He rested his head on the bed while squat sitting. He didn’t leave her.

“Everything will be fine Eunmin. I’ll always be here for you” he said while caressing her face.

 

 They both slept hand in hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Jonghyun back-outed omoooooooooooooo~

But wait I can sense YONGMIN here .... tsk3

Stay tuned everyone...

(School is freaking me out)

this is the last chapter i've written. there is no more reserved..EOTTEOKHAE..maybe be i'll be on hiatus T.T

continue to support me guys..thank you

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIPTION and SUGGESTIONS are pretty much appreciated.

HOPE you LIKED it!

THANK YOU for reading!