the MEETING!

Oh my FREAKAZOID Jonghyun! O.o

HELLO Hello

This is how Jonghyun and the other members will look like during the fan signing event

----------------------------------

It’s one fine spring day. Everything has fallen into  places. The weather is very nice and everyone is in a god mood except Eun Min. she is being pestered by Crystal, her younger sister to attend the fan signing event of CNBLUE. Her sister is 14 years of age and she is 24. Both of them are very diverse from each other. Crystal is very very shy (she barely talk to people) while Eun Min is confident, outgoing and fierce.

 

 

“Unnie! I’m begging you. Please come and ask for an autograph.”

“Andwe! I don’t even know those guys. Why are you so freaking in love to them? They’re just an ordinary people like us. Duh!”

“Unnie, you don’t understand me. They’re handsome, talented and very charming. Jonghyun, yes Jonghyun.. he’s very handsome more likely of a vampire. He has red lips a very kissable one and a skin I mean a pale skin, super white to the point that you may even see him glow in the dark.

“So?”Eun Min interrupts with a look of boredom.

“Unnie, he has dimples and a CHIC smile that makes him even more pretty.”

“Ah okay, just continue continue your nonsense inauguration while I take my rest, I still have lots of works to finish.

“Please unnie. This is my only wish. I will not bother you anymore. Just this one. I swear! Just giveme an autograph of jonghyun” Crystal asked with her aegyo and a puppy eye.

“Aigoo.. Why can’t I resist your charm?aiish.. Be thankful that I love you dear. Okay, I will do it.” Eun Min answered with a sigh.

“Really unnie? Aigooo..Jeongmal Gamsahae. I love you s much. Unnie JJANG!” Crystal said with a spark in her eyes and then kissed her sister.

                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Unnie, I’m so excited. Unnie, I’ll just wait you here okay? You can do it. Just send him my regards. Don’t forget, it’s JONGHYUN. J_O_N_G_H_Y_U_N. The guy wearing a pink polo and a white shirt” Crystal said with enthusiasm

“Ne, ARASO, araso. Don’t keep on repeating or else I will forget it. So shut up now and I will fall in line. Stay here!

 

 

Eunmin was already lining up along with the bunch of Boices. She feels like she’s very out of place. She keeps on glaring at her watch and she’s been lining up for 15 mins already. She’s wearing a blue straight cut jeans and a white shirt with a blazer on and accessories to add feelings. She’s wearing a gladiator heels about 5 inch high. And she has no make-up on. But still, she stands out because of her fair skin (she’s not pale like those Korean chick, she’s a bit tan) her baby face and y curves. She’s a certified bagel girl. Suddenly when it’s her turn, she forgot who Jonghyun is. She was mental blocked. She was suppose to ask the girl behind her back but it was too late. It’s already her turn.

 

she thought.

“uhmmm..Hi! are you Jo…Jonghyun?” she said awkwardly

The guy smiled. ‘ No, I’m Jung Yonghwa…Aigoo. You’re so funny” Yonghwa replied.

“Ahh. Bianhe. Jeongmal Bianhe”Eunmin bowed.

She then walked towards the next person beside Yonghwa.

“Uhmmm, hi! Are you, by any chance Lee Jonghyun?”

The guy quickly gave a glance and a questionable look to Eunmin.

“Yes, yes I am !” Jonghyun get the album she’s holding and then asked her

“What is your name?”

“Actually, I’m here for my sister. She’s too shy to approach you so I’m here. Her name is Park Crystal. She’s over there” Eunmin pointed her sister.

“She wants to send her regards and she really loves you.”

“thank you” jonghyun gave back her album

“ you’re welcome”Eunmin was about to left but Jonghyun stood.

“What’s your name?”

“Ah… I’m sorry I forgot. I’m Park Eun Min. Nice meeting you.”

Jonghyun offered his hand to Eun Min and they hand shook.

“Aigoo. Her palm is very smooth.” Jonghyun thought. Jonghyun then quickly talk to Yonghwa.

‘Hyung, wasn’t that girl a bit weird?She came here without even knowing us.”

“Yes she is. I was actually shock when she asked me if I were you.” Yonghwa replied and they both smile.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eun min was about to step down the stage when she suddenly felt someone touched her . She was alarmed. She stepped backward and faced the guard standing in front of her.

 

“Ahjusshi… Did you just touched my…..?” Eun min said in a calm voice but still irritated.

“Wh…..what? Why would i….aaaaah. that hurts” Eunmin then quickly grab the man’s hand and twist it with all her force.

“I caught you red handed ahjusshi so don’t cha ever dare lie to me.” She grab the collar of his uniform then pulled him near the MC. She then took the MC’s mic and said,

“Yah, Excuse me everyone. If by any chance this old man touches your , just give him this.”

Eunmin then lift her foot and then kicked to the private of the man.

“Okay?!” Eunmin added. She then pushed the guard.

The girls yelled and cheered for her.

 

Jonghyun and the boys on the other hand was amazed by the courage and charm of the lady.

 

‘Oh my, she’s very strong” Minhyuk said

“She’s unique” jungshin stated

“She’s a HARDCORE” Yonghwa added.

Jonghyun remained silent but in his mind he said while watching Eunmin walks towards her sister.

“She is the one. PARK EUN MIN.”

Burninghotjonghyun

Aigoooo..It's BORING right?tsk3

Afterall, it's my first time writing..

Hope you will enjoy and SUPPORT

kamsahamnida