Lost and Alone Chp 1

Lost and Alone

 

How much more of this will I have to take?

How much pain will people cause before they've decided it's enough?

How long until I can't handle it any longer?

 

The t-ara dorm was unusually quiet that night, it was 11 pm and it had been a long day of scheduels. Everyone was exhausted and fell asleep as soon as they arrived home. Except Hyomin. Hyomin often spent her nights thinking about the future of T-ara, about the present t-ara, about her own future.Yet another scandal that the media has blown up. Hyomin has tried to stay strong for everyone, but she was only human. There was no one who she could confide in, they believed that she was the strong member. She was the glue keeping everyone stuck together. But at the same time, there was nothing keeping her from breaking into a thousand pieces.

She got up from her bed, got changed into some everyday clothes and snuck out of the T-ara dorm. 

 

It was 5am when she finally finally returned to the T-ara house hold. Having spent the whole night drinking her troubles away, she sloppily and slowly made her way to her room, doing the best she could to not wake the others. However, Hyomin passed out on her journey, right in front of Jiyeons room.

Jiyeon awoke to the sounds of Hyomin's loud snoring and decided to head over to her room to shut her up. When Jiyeon opened the door, she found Hyomin lying on the floor.

She looked awful.

Her hair was a mess, she had drink stains on her white blouse, and a tear in the tights she was wearing under her jean shorts.

"YAH HYOMIN-AH" Jiyeon screamed as she knelt down beside Hyomin. Hyomin's eyes fluttered and after a few seconds she foccussed on Jiyeons face.

"mornin' jiiiiyeeeoon~ hoow are yoou? You're so pretty" Hyomin mumbled drunkly. Her breath tainted with alchohol, Jiyeon guessed what events took place last night.

"Hyomin-unnie, come, we need to get you washed up before the others realize". And with a sigh Jiyeon helped Hyomin up and brought her into her room, shutting the door behind them.

"Nooooooooooooooo, I waant to see Soooyeon~, shees sooooo niiiice." hyomin pleaded, stumbling across her words and plopping herself on Jiyeons bed. 

"Why are you doing this? And- Aigoo, my bed's going to smell like alchohol" Jiyeon was frustrated, but at the same time, extremely worried. She had never seen Hyomin like this, why would she get completely wasted.

Hyomin pouted "Ahhh, sorrrrrry, i'll wash it tomorrowwww." and with that, Hyomin fell asleep on Jiyeon's bed. Once again, snoring loudly.

Jiyeon stared worringly for a while, and then decided to lay the blanket across her. She sat on the end of her bed, waiting for Hyomin to wake up so she could explain herself. Why would she do this? She's always so confident, she's always the one everyone goes to. Others always say that people don't drink this way unless there's something wrong. What could be wrong? she wondered. Why doesn't she tell-

"Jiyeon?" Hyomin mumbled

"hm?" Jiyeon replied, suddenly awoken from her thoughts.

"Don't tell anyone" she whispered, her eyes still closed. 

Jiyeon contemplated the request for a moment and finally agreed.

She savored the moment. While there was something off, she couldn't resist smiling at the peaceful girl.