Chapter 4

Not Worth It.

"Eek !" I shrieked , feeling the gravity slamming my overweight body down onto the floor. "This is it." I closed my eyes and prepared myself for whats coming next , which , I expected , is death.

CRASH

I felt my head slam heavily onto the stone steps , and I remembered suddenly , I was stupid enough to take the long way to avoid Kai , that resulted in me going onto this highest overhead bridge in my whole.. Town ? Im stupid.

stupid stupid stupid stupid

I cursed at myself in my head as I feel myself rolling down the stairs like some sort of race car , but just that instead of travelling on a over-polished diamond-coated floor at some expensive event , I was travelling down bulky , unpolished , uneven stone steps that increases my speed at every tumble.

The fall seemed to be in slow-motion. I remember opening my eyes before I felt the pain attacking my back that hit against the railing , the same place where Hyuna kicked me , less then three days ago.

"NO !" 

Was all I heard before I felt my head hitting onto an uneven bulky surface , and the whole world around me seemed to twist and turn into it's own shape , everything was a mess of blue and my eyes started squeaking by itself as I felt that heavy urge to sleep...Again.

My body seem to win the fight as I felt my eyelids become unexpectedly heavier , and my last sight was a guy running towards me , and anothing thing , which I couldn't make out , standing at the side looking at me. 

Thats it.

 

~

 

I woke up again , not knowing where was I , and my head just screamed at me , threatening to explode of I move another inch.

I looked around , and spied a family photo framed on the top of the wall , a couch , a messed up table with praticaly everything on it and a golden statue of a man kneeling down , and the status was extremely familiar. I swore I saw it somewhere in my life.

I moved off the bed , a feeble attempt to walk , before my head started to scream at me again , threatening to explode and is going to set a bomb in it. "What the man..." I cursed before I starting feeling like puking . Horrible feeling. But the urge got over me , as I leaned to the side of my bed and let out the contents in my stomach , whether there is anything inside to let out or not.

I couldnt care anymore as I felt the stomach acid going through my throat , and in the meantime , burning it without mercy.

"OhMyGod Kris ! She's awake !" I spied the annoying voice echoing in my head again as I turned to the origins of it. Kai. "I think we should take her to the hospital and OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG" Kai screamed at Kris , while my head screamed along with him. I couldn't even make out what he said at the end before I felt a pair of strong arms lift me into the air , again.

If I had the energy and stuff to struggle , I of course would have done it. Who wouldn't ? First , wake up and puke all around the floor , hear your head and brains and Kai screaming , and then someone carries you out of the door like a ragdoll. I laid in that person's arms , feeling it shiver a little under my weight , before I felt myself thrown into the backseat of a car , a shout was heard , and the car door slammed shut. 

I opened my eyes to make out where I was. Mission failed. I was in a car. I couldn't get up , I couldn't bend down , Im trapped. Horribly trapped. 

"GRAB THE KEYS AND GO NO TIME FOR ANYMORE DRINKS YOU WALKING SKYSCRAPER"

"Shut up , I puke at least once a month and I dont give a . So you're giving a and rushing me to bring that fat person to the hospital just because she vomited ? Chill Kai , Hyuna has a much nicer figure than her. Work on your taste , and that shirt doesn't go with that jeans , go and change one.. And that bag , it doesn't go with the jeans but it goes with the shirt-" Kris didn't even finish talking and I heard a loud slapping noise. And everything was a mess , I heard shouting , screaming , tumbling of items and much more. It was a good 20 minute before Kai decided to drive me to the hospital alone , leaving Kris without a choice but to take over Kai , as he is underaged and he doesn't even have a license , in reality or in a racing game.

"Yah Kai , next time , no try and drive. My little cousin crashed less times than you in MarioKart."

"Oh shut up you and turn right here."

" YOU'VE SAID IT EARLIER"

"Oopsie. My fault. I forgot to say it earlier as I didn't remember my voice takes a minute or so to reach your ears , skyscraper."

"Shut up."

"No you shut up."

"Shut up or else I will kick your smelly away from my car along with your girlfriend at the back."

"Aww Kris don't be jealous , you'll find yourself one soon."

"Son of a-"

Kris slammed onto the brake as the whole car jerked forward , I grabbed onto the seatbelt , which was stuck due to the impact , to keep my body from falling forward onto the carpeted floor down below. 

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU DICKHOLE SKYSCRAPER ?!" Kai screamed from the front as Kris shruggled.

'I dont know. Im trying to avoid that dog crossing the road. Duh." 

"More like your driving ."

"Kai , 3 more minutes and you'll be out from here."

"Meanie."

"Eh what ?!! I mean , 3 more minutes later , we'll be reaching the hospital , dummy."

"Oh....."

"Brainless machine."

I hugged onto the seatbelt in the middle seat and tied it around my wrist a few times and slept for that final 3 minutes. The scent of the fresh leather and filled my nostrils , and trust me , dont do it.

~

 

"And we're here." Kris turned into the drop off zone as Kai got off the car and shook my body.

"Hey .. Lynn ? Wake up . Can you walk ?" He asked , concerned.

"Er... Yes..." I answered before rubbing my eyes awake and literally crawled out of the car. The way up to the reception was a horrible one . Kai was doing most of the walking and I was just dragging behind him.

The rest was a blur , how I saw the doctor and how the doctor recommended Kai to let me stay in the hospital for a few nights for further observations , everything was a mess. All I remembered was that I lied on this bed and they scanned through my body , I assume that its some kind of X-Ray , I couldn't remember. The doctor said something about the brain and how my hip bone was actually fractured and how much my head has swelled up and stuff. I couldn't even focus , my mind seem to be running around and my eyes couldn't get fixed onto one object for more than 2 seconds before it start to hurt.

All I remembered was that I lied down on this little bed thingy and the nurses pushed me into a white room , with Kai following behind and Kris joining him awhile later , chilled and relaxed , like he always is.

I felt my body being lifted off the temporary bed and placed onto a softer bed , and a slight prick on my arm , before everything went swirling and I kind of fell asleep again.

~

A/N: OHMYGOD. So this . This is an emergency update so I wouldn't be replying to any comments >< And ignore the awfully short length . I might be making things more fancy in this story and stuff and do note that my real name is not Lynn -.-