Chapter 2

Not Worth It.

"Hey you , at least answer me." Kai poked his head through the small layer of curtain that separates the bed and the closet after that long freaking awkward silence.

 

"Eh ?" Was all I managed to say .

 

"God nevermind. I never expected you to answer to that. Who did this to you ?" He asked again. I turned my head around , obviously annoyed. Who still ask something , which is THAT obvious. He saw what others wrote. Its me.

 

Its them. Those people in our school. Your bestfriends. Your girlfriend. Everyone. They hated the big fat pig , they want to destroy her.

 

I totally didn't respond to that question. Do I need to ? 

 

I crawled to the laptop again , glad that the pain has reduced by a decent amount , making it just a pure 5 minutes for me to start up the laptop that has been heavily damaged when I slammed it shut , as the gigantic crack across the screen was worst than visible. It was horrible , terrible. Ignoring the blurred part that the crack held , I managed to go onto my facebook account.

 

39 Friend Request , 90 Messages , 202 Notifications.

 

Immediately aware that those were obviously bad signs , I ignored them and checked my newsfeed. Hoping for other things other then that wave of people. 

But , today just wasn't my day.

 I was about to slam the laptop shut before someone else gently closed them. 

 

Kai.

 

"Ignore them. Im calling another friend of mine over to look after you while I fix lunch." 

 

I turned around. Friend ?

 

No.

 

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO.

 

Too late.

 

"Hey ! Kris ? Can you come over to the block 6 blocks away from my house ? What ?! You're with Tao ?! Fine just bring him over. I don't need another kungfu panda here. I already have a blue panda." 

I glared over to Kai. I was the blue panda ? Ok fine. I hate him .

"Yah sure sure. And .. Bring some porridge over , I don't have a single idea how the hell do you cook ." Kai whispered into the phone , but loud enough for me to actually hear him. 

"And do not bring any sort of girls." Kai finished as he hung up before the other person could finish. 

 

He returned to me.

 

"Erm.. I know this is kind of weird but.. Don't press charges against Hyuna. Don't even tell the school about it." Kai leaned closer to me.

"Huh ?"

"That doesn't deserve your time. Just let karma and me settle her. No matter how strong and powerful and stuff she is , once she lost her beauty , she will loose her power too. People are just digging her for her looks. But that doesn't mean that I am. "

"Eh ?"

"As I've said , I will finish her so don't bother to take any actions with her. I don't want her to be gone , expelled or thrown into jail this easily. I want her to slowly loose her power , before she gets thrown into where she deserved to be , I want to watch a slow torture for her."

 

As my brain wasn't working as well that day , I nodded , all I heard was , Hyuna , the rest was a blur. I wasn't planning to take 'revenge' on her any time soon. I dont want more enemies.

Espcially with this queen bee , or should I say , queen of idiots.

 

"HEYYYYYY" 

 

The door burst open , revealing two figures , one tall as and one average-height one , who was carrying majority of the things and the tall as one was holding onto a bag , which he casually dumped onto the floor.

 

"Hey Kai I've brought foo- WTF IS THAT ?!" The shorter one jumped and immediately dropped his bag on the floor , the taller one picked it up and rested it against the chair as he gave the smaller one an irritated look before I felt arms wrapping against me and I was lifted up into the air. 

 

Big eyes , Sharp jawlines. Taller than my average view of the bed. 

 

" Yahh Kris !" Kai shouted as the Kris guy literally dump me onto the bed.

 

"I never expected any girl to be this heavy. WTF." Kris cursed as I literally became a tomato , from both the pain and the embarrassment. 

Kai gave Kris a look as Tao started feasting on a bowl of whatever Kris brought along.

Swallowed by embarrassment , I don't want to risk eating again as Kai set a bowl of porridge in front of me and started feeding me.

 

"Erm.. Kai.. I want to sleep." 

Kai looked surprised.

"But you just woke up .."

"Im tired. I need to sleep." I replied before pushing the food away , hoping that sleeping is a way to actually make myself less hungry. I didn't want to wake up afterall. I just want to sleep in all that comfy forever , away from the lies , the insults and the... Everything.

 

Please. I need a break. Im a human too.

 

~

A/N:

 

So I've seen some authors reply to their comments and I think i should too :3

 

@MySisIsWhack

Here u go :>Thanks for your support ;D

@DivaBoy

Im glad :D Thanks :D Love your support :)

@SooSunatic

Im so thankful for such a nice person to read my fic :) Thanks alot and I love your support <3 :D

@CandyWoo 

Thanks :D I hope so :') Love your support <3