Chapter 3

Not Worth It.

When I woke up after the sleep , Kai and his friend Kris and the smaller guy who is Tao is gone . I don't know if I should take that as a blessing for me. 

I stared out of the window and by the colour of the sky , which is orange-yellowish , I knew I slept for like , half a day , or more. Porridge around me was spilled and a half eaten chocolate bar laid on my laptop along with slice of watermelon skin. It was like as if a mob of people just rushed into my room and had a nice night party .

I sighed. More cleaning. 

I climbed off the bed and kicked away the bigger pieces of trash laying arond my room into a corner of the room. I wondered what did those people do at my house. Party ? OhMyGod. Please.

NewMessage !

My half-destroyed phone vibrated violently on the desk , although it's screen already has a big crack on it , it still worked fine. Never underestimate the power of an Iphone. But never underestimate the cost of them too.

From: Hyuna

Sup . Happy cleaning . Theres some leftovers in the kitchen if you want. Dont worry , I just stepped on those food a few times , my dog ate those before , so I think you'll be fine with those too since.. My dog is cleaner then you. I bathe it once a week and .. You ? Once a month ? With sewer water ? Aww Nwooo :(

.

The urge for me to smash my phone to the ground appeared again but I pushed them back. 

This is expensive , this is expensive , this is expensive. Please.

Ended up soft-throwing it onto the bed. Pathetic action to do. I know right. I don't want to waste my bills trying to fight with Hyuna anymore. She's rich , she can wipe her with a hundred dollar bill. I can't. My family has barely a semi-quater of her fortune , which amounts up to either millions or billions. I just don't get why she wants to study at a public school. Private schooling seem to suit her much better. 

NewMessage!

The blanket vibrated slightly under the phone as I picked the phone up again , crossing my fingers and wishing it's not Hyuna , or Chaerin or Baekhyun or Yunho or Jaejoong or whatever. No.

From: Hyuna

I know Kai paid you a visit , but his just there because we wanted to party and celebrate victory :) And I left my speakers in your house ! Oops. But its trashed , someone managed to knock it over and made out on top of it , so maybe you will like to keep it ? It wouldnt fit into the bin anyways , so I left it in the recycle company. Take that as a donation. Im helping the needy , no need to thank me ;)

This is enough. I switched the damn thing in my hands off and limped to the bedroom door , unlocked it and gasped at how trashed the whole house was. Half eaten pizzas was splattered everywhere on the floor , wet toilet papers were sticking onto the ceiling and is slowly falling off. I watched a small clump of them fall off as I walked down the stairs , barely able to make out whats in front of my eyes. Loads of trash , crushed cellphones , a scarf , winter jackets from anonymous people were torn and the feathers inside flew everywhere , pizza on the couch , coke on the floor , attracting feathers to stick onto it.

I facepalmed myself. Kai isn't all that innocent now. I get it. He's just here to unlock the door for Hyuna and , anonymous loads of people to party at my house. I made my way to the kitchen and almost tripped over a plate of chips that's splattered all over the dining area along with the cheese dip , or mustard , or some yellow stuff. 

The kitchen was a mess too. People carved onto the cabinets , vomited into the sink and the fridge was left open and a few cockroaches is clearly seen and audible , feasting on the leftovers. 

this.

I struggled to open the storeroom and took out the broom , fortunately no one discovered it since it's pretty much a secret door opening on the middle of the stairs. Sweeping the whole house took me 3 hours or so , and a few bags of rubbish was seen outside my house . 

Only the mopping left. 

I mopped the coke and drinks away from the floor and threw out the half-destroyed speaker into the bin. It fitted perfectly , Hyuna was just making excuses to have my house as a trashbin. 

I cleared the whole house in a few hours as I glanced at the clock.

3.08am

I sighed and collasped onto the gigantic couch that I cleared and used a gigantic amount of leather cleaner to remove the stains , but unsucessful.

From afar , I could hear the house phone ringing from the top of the coffee table. 

I answered it.

"Hello ?"

"Oh hey it's me." 

"Who is this ?"

"Erm... Kai..."

I slammed the phone shut. No need to talk to that slave of that dog. No need. Useless.

The phone rang again . Irritated , I answered it again.

"Ok , Kai , Im making it clear. Dont call me again. Please."

"Erm Lynn ?"

"Err..?"

"Idiot Im Lay..."

"Lay ?" My face immediately lit up from the call from a friend , someone that appreciated me.

"Yes.. Erm... I received a call from Kai.."

"You know him ?! How the hell did you know that messeng-" 

"He told me to go to your house immediately . Was something wrong ? I called in the afternoon and all I heard was the phone crashing to the ground and some loud dubstep music , then someone picked up the phone and apologised and immediately hung up. I called again later but I couldn't reach as the wire is already plugged out I guess."

"Oh ! It's just my erm.. Friends ! They are here to celebrate erm.. Suho's birthday."

"Suho ?"

"Err yes Suho"

"Whose that?!"

"A friend.." I lied. Truth is , I have no freaking idea who he was , just a random guy sitting in front of me during biology class.

"Oh Ok.. I needa return to my homework so bye Lynn."

"Byee~~"

I hung up the phone and breathed in the air in my house , filthy . I coughed the dust out , realising that it was actually extremely dusty as if someone just renovated the house in a bad manner and failed. As I felt the couch and myself crashing onto the floor in a loud deflating sound. The couch has obviously shortened in height and tilted backwards , it's obviously trashed during the whole mob of people thing. Not appreciated.

I stood up from the already-broken couch and opened the garden door , letting the fresh air in , and pressed a button on the controller , resulting in every single window in the house to open. Immediately , fresh , nice air filled my nostrils. 

"Sweet."

I smiled as I walked into the garden , extremely glad that it's not as trashed , except for some pieces of food and cups lying in the fountain and on the floor and the bench had words craved onto it. 

Baek-Con and Taemin was here. Yunho is GAYYYYYY.

I chuckled at whoever that craved this in , Baekhyun or a guy named Taemin . 

Tomorrow , everything's gonna be settled. I go to school , pick up a few bottles of paint and a few screw and the house is back to normal. No biggie.

I looked over at the clock again. 3.28am.

School is at 6am and Im a pretty heavy sleeper and Im not sleeping now. So , I went up and grabbed a few clothes out from the closet and dumped them all into my bathroom and dumped them onto the floor before stepping into the shower. 

I stripped myself inside the shower and dumped the dirty filthy torn and tattered clothes out and switched the shower on and into the cold water zone. People said taking a cold shower will clear your mind. Let me tell you , don't believe those liars. Taking a cold shower will only make you all nervous and.. cold.

"Aww it." I sighed as I switched the shower back to the warm water zone . Yes , my house uses zones so I dont have to adjust exactly to the point between ed-up cold and ed-In hot.

"Mehh Gustaaaa." I smiled under the water running down my hair and onto my body. I finished showering in like an hour or so under the nice warm water. I barely felt nice before in the past week. First , Hyuna was ignoring me and treated me coldly . She chased me out of her lunch table and screamed at me in front of the whole school , embarassing me , who quickly walked away to another empty table and settled for lunch there. 

Then , in the same day , my lockers were trashed . Crumpled paper and half-eaten rotting food was thrown inside and filled my locker to the brim , so when I opened it , everything collasped onto me and you wouldn't want to imagine how deafening the sound of laughter from everyone in the locker room was. It felt horrible. Rubbish to crash a fat girl down should be the title of the school newspaper , if they can publish such things.

I sighed and stepped out of the shower , changing into a new set of uniform and tied up my hair in a messy ponytail in front of the mirror.

Even my long hair couldn't hide my face , which is deformed by the amount of fat in it.

I turned and looked at the clock in the bathroom.

4.55am

An hour more.

I decided to leave the house and walk to school instead , so I can burn off a few more calories. 

"BOOO !"

"Eek !" I shrieked and turned around , only to see Kai along with his friend , Kris.

Feeling that I shouldn't get any closer to any of them , I ignored the contant calls from Kai as I carried on to walk.

"Hey Lynn ! Eyyy !"

"Lynn ?"

"Lynn!"

"LYNN !"

Ignoring the screams , I continued to walk , before I felt a wrong arm grabbing my collar. I spun around only to face a guy who is like , twice my height.

"Don't you ignore Kai !" Kris shouted in my face before I felt a palm making contact with my face harshly.

"KRIS ! LYN !" Kai screamed from beside as I fell off the staircase from the impact. 

~

A/N: Cliffhanger >:)

So I received a PM from a random dude asking me why didn't I update daily . Its extremely weird because she/he asked me is it because I didn't have enough subs so I didn't wanna update. Ok. Let me make this clear. Im not a robot . I have my life too and Im having a major exam this year that is most probably gonna decide my life. So I can't update daily. And Im not those people that doesnt update and screams like NEED MORE SUBSCRIBERS D;

So Im gonna reply to comments trying to make up for my no-update-for-damn-long D:

@MySisIsWhack

I should've done it first and you'll do it after me xD Keke xD

@utopic_bd

There is . Of course. If there is people that dares to sell organs from Kidnapped childrens , beating up someone is an easy task for them. But thanks for your support ! <3

@Crazy4BAP

Yay thanks :) *Kisses and hugs* xD