Chapter 1 -When I met Kai-

Not Worth It.

I dragged my whole body upstairs into my own room as I totally collasped onto the bed.

 

It was enough. I need a break , a getaway , a ... Anything away from this town , this school , this family and this group of people . It's a living hell . 

 

 I don't know why I even existed , I just wanted to jump off the few storeys from my window and land in the dustbin right under my block . Or just purchase a ticket from hell.

 

After lying on the bed for god knows how long , I finally decided to get up and do something instead of lying on the bed like a dead worm and letting my fats multiply in my body , I nearly crawled to the study table , and flipped my laptop open . I need to just do something.

 

I logged into my Facebook account , and what popped into my news feed was loads of stuff.

 

Baek-Con: Lalala , what a sunny day , perfect to feed some female dogs what they deserve ;)

Like Comment Share 19Minutes ago via mobile

Hyuna , Chanyeol and 22 others likes this

 

Chanyeol: Drink bleach , . I dont want to see your face anymore , I prefer the purple one that you have , it just looks much better then your original one , despite that I thought purple faces looks like some deep . Still better then your face. .

Like Comment Share 23Minutes ago via mobile

Baek-Con , Hyuna , Jaejoong and 19 others likes this

 

Yunho: Washing my eyes from the disgusting scene just now. Although still a little better then her usual face .. But still... PUEHH. -With Jaejoong , Chanyeol , Baek-Con , Hyuna and 18 others

Like Comment Share. Just Now

Baek-Con and Hyuna likes this.

 

I slammed my laptop shut as i returned to the bed. Wrong choice. I shouldn't have opened it up at the first place. I held out a hand to touch the purplish-blue bruises located everywhere on my body.

 

~Flashback~

I stepped out of the school as I headed home , feeling uneasy about what Hyuna did to me just now , I squeezed onto my phone and wallet , as I turned right , into a pretty deserted street I walk through to reach home .

 

" Go away , Lynn." Hyuna shouted as she pushed me away , I knocked right into the wall as I stared at her in shock. 

 

No...

 

"I dont need a friend that look like you , look at yourself ! Fat pig. You look just like ... I have no words to describe how cheap you look. In 2011 , people call irritating , fat , ugly and ty people 'es'. In 2013 , people call those  'es' 'Lynns' ." Hyuna hissed right into my face.

 

I shook away the whole thought as I looked up into the nightsky , a feeble attempt to forget what happened a few hours ago , before I felt a strong pair of hands grabbing my ankles , and another one extended and grabbed my forearm. 

 

I opened my mouth to scream , but before I could do so , a soft pair of hands came in front of my face and covered my mouth , blocking the waves of sounds from exscaping my mouth. 

 

Before I knew what was happening , I felt myself threw onto the floor as I could clearly make out who was kicking me , and who was actually stepping over me . 

 

Hyuna.. Chanyeol.. Baekhyun.. Jaejoong... Yunho... Hyuna... Luhan.. 

 

Chaerin...

 

I stared in surprise as I felt the pain attacking me in my stomach , first blow.

 

Then came the second wave of unbearable pain attacking my legs , as I felt them burn , I looked again , Chaerin helped Chanyeol light up his cigratte as he drew patterns on my ankles and legs , before Chaerin and Hyuna approached , Hyuna stepped right over me before Chaerin finished the last touch of her masterpiece , swinging her legs up as I felt myself being blown up into the air , hit the alley wall , and fall right into the cluster of rubbish thrown out by the whole street of people.

 

"I think shes done with today ." Chanyeol stated as Hyuna raised her hands.

 

"Lets go and celebrate. Im calling my darling JongIn !" Hyuna turned around as she whipped out her cellphone and dialed in a series of numbers in a matter of seconds.

 

I saw them getting into an extremely fancy limo before me myself and I personally out for the first time in my life.

 

I woke up almost 2 hours later according to my phone , whether it was damaged during the mob or not , I could barely move and It took me more then an hour to get home , usually I just take around , 5 minutes or lesser . Luckily , or not , my parents were out for a 3 month business trip.

 

~E.O.F~

 

That day was far more worst than horrible . I was starving , but my stomach refused to take in anything to eat , each drop of water that ended in my stomach could only create more pain then there already was , so Im not trying out my luck with food.

 

I gave facebook another try , hoping some blogshops will spam my news feed with their items , so I wouldn't have to look at those things. First time in my life , did I actually wished to see advertisments.

 

I opened up my laptop as I attempted to sit onto the chair. Feeble attempt. The immediate moment my stomach felt a little pressure , a huge pain shoots up from it. as I struggled to keep my bruised arms onto the table to support my whole weight as I felt my legs failing miserably.

 

Baek-Con: Didja guise enjoy the after-partay ? :>

Like Comment Share  3 Minutes ago.

4 People likes this.

View all comments               showing 3 of 12

Kai: God.. I pity her..

Like Comment Flag  A few seconds ago

Hyuna: No sympathy for that dog , darling.

Like Comment Flag  Just now

Kai: But.. I'll pay her a visit. 

Like Comment Flag  Just now

 

I slammed the laptop shut again , I struggled to get onto the floor and attempted to lock my bedroom door. I dont want any visitors . Espcially not those that is completely unknown to me , but is dating someone that just beaten me up. Hell no.

 

No.

 

no no no no no no no no no no no no.

 

I decided to just end the day by just going to sleep , but it's basically impossible with those bruises covering majority of my body , which stung each time a slight pressure is applied. I got up and slammed my body towards the bookshelf , slid down the bulky and uneven surface , and cried whatever I could. 

 

I lost my friend.

 

My respect.

 

My world.

 

I finally found a decent position , which is sitting on the carpeted floor , and leaning my head against the closet , although my whole body was covered in bruises , there was completely no blood getting in my face , and my head anf face was the least damaged , except for the few cuts that made its way across my forehead , which resulted in , probably some blood a few moments before .

 

I was finally falling asleep when I heard the doorbell. I jerked upwards , winced at the amount of pain , and collasped . I remembered. I didn't lock the front door. And did I lock my bedroom door ? My mind wasn't exactly in working condition that moment , and I have no idea. I out for the second time of the day.

 

                                                                                                              ~~~

 

When I woke up , I was peacefully on the floor , gladly , untouched . But a presence of someone was obviously filling the room.

 

"Oh my god you're ing awake !" I heard someone scream. Expecting the worst , I allowed a tear to escape my eyes before totally giving up and expecting a tight slap or some kind of great- kick in the stomach again.

 

"Don't cry..." I felt a pair of hands pick me up from the back , as I winced again at the amount of pain it was causing. 

 

Seeing that , the person immediately placed me onto the decent spot I reffered to the previous night , or maybe year. I dont know , I think he could read minds. Or stuff like that , but at least I was in lesser agony , and I don't really care who or what that person is or could do. Blah.

 

That moment , I could barely open my eyes , as I saw , blurly , a hand being held in front of me.

 

"Hello. My name is Kai. And Im here to .. Actually make up for what that did to you ealier , and , you're pretty badly beaten up , huh?" The way this Kai person spoke , was totally.. I dont know. It was like a song , a melody that I couldn't forget.

 

I didn't reply , because just that single move of mucles seems to hurt. 

 

"I think I should bring you to the hospital or something.. Your condition seems really awful." He commented , I shook my head in objection with the rest of the energy I was left with , only to result in a chuckle from Kai. 

 

"So , you have the energy to whip your messed up hair around , but no energy to talk ? I see logic there . "  Kai laughed.

 

"No... I just..." Was actually my first words with him , he smiled as he clipped my fringe up with a random clip . He looked at my face .

 

"You're beautiful.. Who ruined you ?" He asked as his fingers traced along the deep cut on my forehead. I smiled , gazed away as I felt my face being burnt due to the embarrassment.

 

I ruined myself.

 

~~~