Forgotten

Forgotten

 

 

( 2 years later...)

 

In Kyuhyun's office.

 

"This is not what we planed during the meeting last week! how do you do your work?! There's everywhere! And worse, this plan have to sent out by this afternoon!" Kyuhyun slamped the document file on his table hardly as he was reproaching his new assistant that started to work since half years ago.

 

"I'm sorry sir." his assistant kept bowing and apologizing to Kyuhyun. "I'll correct it right away..." He reached out his hand wanted to take that document on Kyuhyun's table but Kyuhyun slamped on the document as it shocked the latter. He pulled out the document file that was under his assistant's palm and threw it into the trash.

 

"You're fired." Kyuhyun said coldly without a single emotion on his face.

 

His assistant stunned as he just stood there staring at Kyuhyun with his eyes and mouth wide opened.

 

"Do you want me to call someone to dragged you out?" Kyuhyun sat back on his chair an his laptop to redo the document again.

 

"N-no sir... thanks you for taking care of me for the past 6 months..." The latter walked out from Kyuhyun's office as Kyuhyun didn't even bothered to lift his head up when the latter said goodbye. 

 

*******************************

 

"God...that was the fifth assistant Mr Cho had fired for the past 2 years..." one of the female worker whispered to her colleague, looking at the their now ex-co worker cleaning his table.

 

"What a pity... I hope Jung Up was here. Only he knows how to handle Mr Cho. Mr Cho can be considered an ice mountain for now..." Sandy bit her lips as she gazed sadly at the guy that just got himself fired.

 

"I wonder what had happened to Mr Cho. He's not like that when I first work in this agency. He used to be a really nice guy." a more senior worker, Yesung joined in.

 

"Do you think he got dumped by his girlfriend?" Sandy asked Yesung softly.

 

"Nonsense. As far as i know, Mr Cho was single."

 

"Then someone should melt his iced heart." Sandy crossed her arms "We should get him a girlfriend." she nodded, satisfied by her thought.

 

Yesung just stared at Sandy in disbelieve "How do you come out with that kind of conclusion?!"

 

"Nothing, i'm just joking. Back to work! Don't want to get my fired too." She nudged Yesung's shoulder before sitting back to her seat.

 

***************************

 

 

 

 

(After 3 days..........)

 

 Yesung had his full attention in doing hid work when someone slightly knocked on his table. He snapped out and lift his head to see the person who disturbed him working. it appeared to be a good looking and cheerful guy standing in front of him.

 

"What can I help you Mr?" Yesung asked politely although in his heart, he was annoyed.

 

"Erm...I'm Mr Cho Kyuhyun's new assistant. they told me to come work today." the guy said with a bright smile.

 

"Oh, I've been told about that. My name is Yesung, we will be colleague from now." he put on a welcoming smile to the new guy. "Come, I'll bring you to Mr Cho's office." and then he lead the way to Kyuhyun's office.

 

It was the first time the guy entered this agency, so he stared around the whole building. Not noticing, he bumped into Sandy who was spacing out while walking. 

 

"I'm sorry!" , "Sorry!"  

 

Both of them apologized at the same time as their gaze met and Sandy couldn't help but to stared at the guys face. "You are..."

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mr Cho's new assistant. My na-..." his words was cut as Yesung called him to followed up quickly. "sorry, have to go now, see you later..." 

 

"O-OK....." She waved at the new guy, hesitating.

 

"That guy... looked familiar..." she tilted her head aside, thinking hard to recall where she had seen him.

 

"Sandy!" her colleague shouted from her back. "Don't stare, he's already gone."

 

"Ya,don't scared me like that! I just feel like I've seen him before..." Sandy felt unsure.

 

"You'll think of it later. Even though he's kindna cute, but I bet he'll get fired as well after sometime. Let's get back to work." both of them sighed and went back to work.

 

****************************

 

Kyuhyun was in his office listening to a song that one his favourite. He laid back to his chair and closed his eyes enjoying the music that played by his iPod. He remembered  Sungmin's weird actions before he went missing as those heart breaking memories came back.

 

 For the past 2 years, he's been searching for Sungmin, he never stop. He doesn't even know why Sungmin left him. They were supposed to have a talk when he came back home that night. But the house was empty, all of Sungmin's belongings were gone. All gone except those pictures they took it together. 

 

Does he ran away with another guy? Kyuhyun couldn't bare to think about it. Everything was so weird...

 

Kyuhyun's heart ached when he heard the music, his eyes turning red and his eyes began swelling.

 

Music lyrics.

Don't say goodbye

Waiting for your return

You suddenly left

What you want me to think

I'll be stronger

If you return

Where are you now

Are you living well 

I'll be home

Waiting for your answer

Where are you now?

Are you well?

but it doesn't matters anymore

Cause you doesn't love me anymore

Where are you?

Has you already forgot about me

Then I'll keep you in the deepest in my heart

 

After he heard the lyrics, he was more broken....

“When you’re happy, you enjoy the music. And when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.” 

Sungmin's words kept playing inside his mind. No matter hoe hard he tried, he couldn't wash those memories away.

 

"Maybe you're right, min....you really understand the lyrics when you were sad..."

 

# knock , knock #

 

The loud door knock sound brought him back. He quickly turned his chair around so he could hid his swelling eyes, he doesn't want anyone to see him cry. 

 

"Come in." Kyuhyun was glad that his sound doesn't crack.

 

"Good afternoon sir, I'll be your new assistant.

 

Kyuhyun eyes suddenly shot opened when he heard the guy's voice. Those voice felt so intimate. His heart beat increased as he gathered all his strength to asked the latter's name. "What's your name?"

 

"Ah, my name is Lee Sungmin, sir." the answer surprised Kyuhyun as he turned around to see whether it was really his Sungmin.

 

He jumped up from his chair when he clearly see the latter's facial. It was really Sungmin... it is his Sungmin...He's back.

 

"Erm...sir, are you okay? you looked pale...and your eyes were so red....hnnmm!!!" Kyuhyun ran up to Sungmin and gave him a bone crashing hug as he was over joyed that no words were able to leave his mouth. All he wanted to do is to hug his long gone lover tightly, never wanting to let go. He wanted to feel Sungmin's body warm again.

 

"S-Sir...*cough*...I...I...c-can...can't br-...breath...*holds breath*..." Kyuhyun quickly let go as he noticed that he was suffocating Sungmin.

 

"Sorry...." Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

 

Sungmin was inhaling for some air and calmed down after a couple of minutes. "It's okay, sir. Don't know that you gave such a warm reception for your new workers." he stretched his body. "Is there something on my face, sir?" Sungmin noticed Kyuhyun had his eyes staring at him.

 

"Why do you keep calling me 'sir'? Is not funny, baby."

 

"Why do you call me baby?" Sungmin stepped back slowly, sensing some danger.

 

"Stop playing, baby. I'll forgive you for leaving me alone 2 years ago. So, please don't do this anymore...please..." Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin's face and begged. He don't want to lose Sungmin again.

 

Although Sungmin was able to see those sorrows and pain from Kyuhyun expression, but he still doesn't understand what was going on in here. The only thing he know was-- he don't know about this guy that called him baby who was standing in front of him while holding his face and let out a sad look.

 

"Errmm....have we met before?" is the only thing Sungmin can come up with.