Reason

Forgotten

 

The next morning, Sungmin woke up early. He felt so happy that he still in Kyuhyun’s warm embrace. He stared at Kyuhyun face, the sunlight that shined through the window brighten Kyuhyun’s face as it made his face looked so angelic.
 
He moved his head forward to kiss Kyuhyun’s nose, then his lips moved up to Kyuhyun’s forehead, and then the right eye. Sungmin pulled away as Kyuhyun’s eyes slightly opened.
 
“Good morning…” Sungmin greeted with a smile.
 
“I thought you’re the one that said not to take advantage on sleeping person?” Kyuhyun peeked on Sungmin’s lips gently.
 
“Then…” Sungmin cupped Kyuhyun’s face and pulled it forward so he was able to kiss it. What surprised Kyuhyun more was Sungmin was now kissing him passionately. Kyuhyun gladly returned the kiss as the whole room was filled with heavy breathe sound.
 
Few minutes later, they parted due to the lack of oxygen. “I didn’t know you’re this aggressive before.” Kyuhyun grinned.
 
“Hurry up, or you’re going to be late for work.” Sungmin face flashed red.
 
“It’s okay. I’m the boss. After all, I have my assistant to cover me up. So, let us stay longer in bed.” Kyuhyun said cheekily as he hands all over Sungmin.
 
“Then the boss must be a good role model.” Sungmin pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek softly.
 
“Really…?” Kyuhyun pouted. Sungmin nodded.
 
“Okay…anything you say…” although Kyuhyun wasn’t willing to leave, but he still obeyed Sungmin’s order.
 
 
***********************
 
 
After their breakfast, Sungmin walked Kyuhyun to the door.
 
“I’m going.” Kyuhyun kissed on Sungmin’s head.
 
After Kyuhyun’s lips left his forehead, Sungmin grabbed on Kyuhyun’s wrist when Kyuhyun was about to turn around. He accidentally gave out a sad look in front of Kyuhyun.
 
“W-What’s wrong baby?” Kyuhyun stopped as he saw Sungmin’s face.
 
“Huh?” Sungmin quickly let go of Kyuhyun’s wrist and hid his hands at his back as he just realized what he just did. He looked down and shook his head slowly. There’re a lot of words he wanted to tell Kyuhyun, he wanted to tell him so badly. However, those words wouldn’t leave his mouth. His throat felt tight as tears threatened to fall.
 
“Hey. Hey. What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun had noticed Sungmin weird actions. He lift Sungmin’s chin up with his fingers. “Do you not want me to go? I can stay if you…” Kyuhyun felt worried.
 
Kyuhyun’s words were cut as Sungmin pressed his lips on Kyuhyun’s. Slowly, Sungmin has his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck as Kyuhyun has his hand around Sungmin’s waist.
 
Sungmin parted from the kiss and looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes gently. “I just felt so happy.” Sungmin sniffed and gave out a happy smile.
 
However, Kyuhyun still gave Sungmin a worry look. “Baby, ple-“
 
“Okay, okay. You’re getting late!” Sungmin turned Kyuhyun’s body around and pushed him out the door.
 
“I want to stay.”
 
“I’m fine; really…just go to work. Maybe we could talk after you come back from work, okay?” Sungmin just came out a reason to sent Kyuhyun away to work.
 
“I’ll come home early today. Bye baby.”
 
“Goodbye…” Tears finally rolled down from Sungmin’s tired eyes, looking at Kyuhyun’s back slowly disappeared from his sigh. 
 
“Goodb-…Tch…!” Sungmin flinched in pain. He held his head and went into the house. He’s aware of his condition, as his headache is getting worse day by day. He fell and sat on the floor, hands still holding his head. 
 
“This is bad…” he bent his knees and buried his teary face in them. “This is bad…” his voice was shaking, as he felt scared.
 
 
**********************
 
 
# Ding Dong #
 
Sunny dropped down her laundry as her doorbell rang. She ran to get the door and cursed who ever disturbed her when she was busy.
 
When she opened the door, she immediately forgot about everything as her cousin was standing at the door. “Sungmin oppa?” she then looked out to the walkway “you came here alone?”
 
“Yup, you’re not going to let me in?” Sungmin said, panting hard.
 
“Oh, come in. Wait…You came here alone?! In this terrible condition you’re in? Are you crazy! What if you fainted and…and n-no one f-finds you…” Sunny shuttered every time she freaked out.
 
“……” Sungmin lay on the sofa, not giving Sunny any respond.
 
“Oppa!” Sunny was getting furious.
 
“I’ve decided.” Sungmin said suddenly as Sunny froze in place.
 
“Huh?” Sunny was stunned for a couple of seconds. “Oh…What’s your decision then?” her expression changed as she finally cooled down.
 
“I’m going to take that surgery.” Sungmin said weakly.
 
“I’m glad that you’ve decided to take that surgery. Thought that the first time you refused to get your head operate.” Sunny recalled the time when she accompany Sungmin to the hospital.
 
“well, that’s because the doctor said I will lost my memories after the surgery… but, after a long time of thinking, it’s better to lose your memories that your life right?”
 
“Who would think that our kind Sungmin had a brain cancer…” Sunny pouted.
 
“……”
 
“Have you told your lover about this? What’s his name again...Kyuhan?”
 
“Is Kyuhyun, Sunny. No, I never tell him. I just can’t…” his head hurt him lot, but the pain in his heart was more grater than the pain in his head. He doesn’t want to think about what would happen to Kyuhyun if he can’t remember him after the surgery.
 
“Sunny…can you do oppa a favor?” his voice cracked.
 
“What is it?”
 
“After the surgery, can you take me in? I know I’m being selfish, but please don’t tell anyone about this. Especially to Kyuhyun. Just tell them that I had a car crash if some asked. And I’ll bring in my things today, before Kyu comes back.”
 
“What the hell. Are you trying to break his heart?!” Sunny crossed her arms in front of her chest.
 
“Just this once… just let me be selfish for this once…I clearly know that I will not remember Kyu after the surgery. A-and because of that, what if I become straight after that and I wouldn’t like guy anymore? I couldn’t love him again…I couldn’t give the love and care I use to give him. What if I wouldn’t fall for him again just like the first time we met? He surely will be very broken after that. I don’t want that…” Sungmin finally break down, tears fell down non-stop. 
 
“So…just once… just once…let me be selfish just once, Sunny…please…” Sungmin begged.
 
Sunny break down as well. This is the first time she saw Sungmin being so irrational because of love. She went up to Sungmin and hugged him. She patted on his back to comfort him down.
 
“No wonder they usually love made us blind. I’ll help, Oppa…I’ll help…”