Insecure

Forgotten

 

Kyuhyun went home straight after work. The first thing he saw when he entered his home was a sleeping Sungmin on the couch.
 
He closed the door quietly and tiptoe to Sungmin sleeping figure. He put his brief case aside and squat down in front of Sungmin. He cupped his own face, staring at Sungmin beautiful face. He stared at Sungmin’s long eyelashes, then his gaze moved down to the nose, Sungmin’s red cheeks and then landed on Sungmin’s lips.
 
Slowly, he bent forward to kiss Sungmin’s lips. He then pulled away immediately when he felt Sungmin’s lips moved. Sungmin’s lips curved into a small smile to welcome Kyuhyun back home.
 
“Is not good to take advantage on a sleeping person, you know.” Sungmin sat up, rubbing his eyes like a child who jus woke up from his nap.
 
“Can’t help it.” Kyuhyun just grinned cutely as he intertwined his hands with Sungmin’s. “Let’s eat outside. You looked kind of tired today.”
 
“I’m fine. I’m not actually that tired though.” Sungmin kiss on Kyuhyun’s fingers.
 
“But I’m lazy to cook…let’s just eat outside…please~” Kyuhyun pleaded with his puppy eyes. “And perhaps we could watch a movie after dinner?”
 
Sungmin chuckled after he heard what Kyuhyun said. “Are you using this reason to bring me out on a date?”
 
“What do you think? Café or a restaurant?” Kyuhyun grinned like an idiot.
 
“I would like to have some spaghetti.”
 
“Anything you like. Now, go change your clothes” he pulled Sungmin up and pushed him to their room.
 
“You’re not changing?” Sungmin asked, not seeing coming into the room together.
 
“I’ll be fine like that. Hurry up, I’m starving.” Kyuhyun closed the door.
 
Few minutes later, Sungmin came out with a casual outfit. Kyuhyun held his hand and they went out. They walked to Kyuhyun’s car hand in hand. Kyuhyun opened the passenger side door to let his lover get into the car. After both of them were in the car, Kyuhyun stared the engine and heading to a western restaurant.
 
Along the journey, non of them speak a word as Sungmin is the quiet and shy type, so Kyuhyun didn’t want to pushed him to talk more. Therefore, he the radio and played his favorite CD.
 
 
 
Music lyrics.
Are you well
I want to know
After leaving me
Are you still happy
Can’t forget
And cannot get
This pain
Is rather clear
Where are you now?
Don’t pretend like you’ve forgotten
My goods
Has already forgotten by you
Where are you now?
You took it away from me
Don’t wipe away
The beautiful day 
Our love memories
I will hold on forever more
…………
 
 
 
 
“Why you like to listen to such a sad song?” Sungmin slightly clenched his shirt.
 
“Well, just like the music, is comforting.” Kyuhyun answer as his eyes focused on the road.
 
Suddenly, Sungmin flinched in pain as his head hurts. But lucky that Kyuhyun didn’t noticed it. Somehow, Sungmin thought about the song. Those lyrics, is bothering him.
 
“When you’re happy, you enjoy the music. And when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.” Sungmin mumbled and rested his head on the window. He shut his eyes as tears rolled down silently.
 
“Huh? Why do you talk so negatively, baby?” Kyuhyun frowned.
 
There’s no respond from Sungmin, so Kyuhyun turned his head a little to see what Sungmin is doing. However, he found out Sungmin was sleeping again.
 
Somehow, Kyuhyun felt worried. Sungmin has been acting wired lately. He looked so tired every day whether he’s working or not. He took a long time to figure out a simple thing and he hugged him longer than before, although that’s a good thing. But Kyuhyun can sense that something is wrong.
 
 
***********************
 
 
 After dinner, they decided to have a movie at home. When they’re at home, Kyuhyun threw himself on the couch while Sungmin was finding for a DVD.
 
“Ahh….I’m so full…” Kyuhyun said lazily. “Baby, what are we going to watch?”
 
“I wanna watch cartoon…then, let’s watch ‘Aladdin’. You okay with that?” Sungmin found the DVD.
 
“Okay. I’ll go get the blanket.” Kyuhyun got up from the couch and headed to their room to get a blanket while Sungmin played the DVD.
 
That night, the couple watched ‘Aladdin’ in each other’s arm. Sungmin rested his head on Kyuhyun’s wide chest, enjoying his lover’s hart beat. He hugged Kyuhyun tightly and snuggled closer to Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun’s hand was brushing Sungmin’s hair. His fingers went through every soft hair while his other arm was clinging over Sungmin slim waist.
 
“Love, is there something wrong lately?” Kyuhyun asked out of nowhere and it made Sungmin stunned for a while.
 
 “N-Nothing…”Sungmin answered few seconds later. “Why do you ask?”
 
“You know that you can say anything to me.” Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s soft hair. However, Sungmin didn’t dare to look at Kyuhyun in the eyes.
 
“I know that…” still avoiding Kyuhyun. “There’s really nothing to worry about. Let’s go to bed, is late.” He turned off the DVD player and TV after he got up from the couch.
 
“Come kyu, it’s late; you have to work tomorrow.” Kyuhyun sighed and went to bed with Sungmin…