Spending Time with Boyfriend

My Life with the Lee Brothers

Hihi! Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with the holidays and new year. Speaking of which, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

Soooo, tada! Here's the long awaited chapter 3 of MLWTLB. ^^

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT.

 

Ooooh, one special thing: If I can get one more vote for this story, I will update asap! :D If not, then maybe a week later. I'm sorry!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

03. Spending Time with Boyfriend


 

I passionately returned his kiss, throwing my arms around his neck. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slide in. His arms went around my waist, pulling me tightly against him. Every inch of our bodies were touching, but I still didn't feel close enough. All to soon though, Donghae pulled away, sighing. I looked at him in confusion, dropping my arms and stepping back. My brain slowly started to turn on again, and realization of what just happened entered my mind, and at the same time, Mrs Lee entered the kitchen.


My heart sped up to an impossible speed, worried that she might have seen, or would have guessed what had just happened. Gosh! We couldn't be so careless next time. Wait, there couldn't be a next time! I had told him it was over, and it was. This was just a lapse in judgement. I would make sure it didn't happen again.


"Oh hello, you two!" Mrs Lee said excitedly as she made her way over to me, giving me a hug. I hugged her back tightly.


"Hi!" I responded happily. This lady just made everything so happy and bright. When our hug was over, she backed away and put her hands on her hips, with a serious expression. Oh crap. She knew.


"Are you two hiding in the kitchen instead of enjoying the barbecue?" She asked the both of us, before turning to Donghae. "Lee Donghae, you cannot avoid your own party."


I laughed. I couldn't help it. Mrs Lee trying to be serious and intimidating was like a cute bunny trying to scare something; completely impossible. Donghae quickly joined in with my high-pitched laughter, his being deep and y. Stop thinking he's y! I scolded myself.


"You two think this is funny, huh?" She asked, still trying to be serious. Donghae and I shook our heads, trying not to laugh again. Suddenly, a smile spread across Mrs Lee's face as she began to laugh. "I really do at being serious don't I?"


"A lot," I agreed, at the same time as Donghae said, "Definitely.


We both joined in with her laughter. She just uplifted everything with smile. I had almost forgotten about my whole in-love-with-both-of-her-sons problem, except for the fact that I was much too aware that Donghae was standing extremely close to me now. I could feel the heat coming off of his arm. I wasn't sure when he had moved to my side, but I really wish that he hadn't. At the moment, it was taking everything I had not to hold his hand, or wrap my arms around his waist. I wanted his arm around my shoulder, while we casually talked with his mom. I wanted to lay my head against his shoulder. Oh crap, this was bad! I needed to see Kibum soon, so I could wash all of these thoughts out of my head.


Almost as soon as that thought popped into my head, non other than Kibum walked into the kitchen. Our laughter died down a bit as he walked over to me, my hot dog in his hand. He had an amused look on his face, as he handed me my hot dog, placing an arm around my shoulder. I laid my head against his shoulder, glad that I was doing it with my boyfriend. I snuck a peek at Donghae, who no longer had any sign of humor on his face. My heart sank when I saw that sad look in his eyes.


"What did I miss?" Kibum asked, tucking my hair behind my ears.


"Just me giving these two a good scolding," Mrs Lee said, having a mock threatening face while punching her fist to her palm. Kibum and I burst out laughing, and Donghae gave a small smile. Seriously, this woman could make a dying man smile.


"Okay mom. I'm sure you were," Kibum laughed, then turned towards me. "You wanna go hang out in my room? Too many people for me." He asked me. I smiled and nodded.


"Hold up there, mister! You can't just go and hide in your room, that's rude!" Mrs Lee frowned, putting her hands on her hips. Kibum sighed.


"Mom, they won't even notice we're gone. Besides, this is a party for Donghae, not me! Enjoy it, man." Kibum said, clapping his brother on the shoulder. Donghae smiled stiffly, and playfully pushed Kibum. I could see how he really felt though. Boy, was he pissed. I couldn't be exactly sure why, but I was sure it was about me and Kibum alone in his room, him having to return to the barbecue, or his brother being the boyfriend of the girl he loved. My guess was all of the above. Part of me felt bad, but I really needed to start ignoring Donghae, and  wanting to be with my boyfriend. Maybe if  I was just never alone with him, nothing would happen that shouldn't. Hopefully.


"I will, little brother. I already got the best welcome home gift I could ask for," Donghae smirked. I felt my eyes widened and my cheeks flushed. I tried to regain my composure quickly, before anyone could notice me having my little panic attack. Once I was under control again, I gave Donghae the best warning look I could manage. I was seriously going to kill him the next time we were alone. Actually, I would punish him by never being alone with him.


"Oh, the sweater that Grand D got me. I couldn't have thought of a better gift," Donghae said, chuckling a little. Kibum and Mrs Lee laughed too. I, on the other hand, let out a huge sigh of relief, and tried to calm my racing heart. After a second, I laughed a little too. After all, Donghae and Kibum's granddad had made Donghae a sweater for a gift, and it was quite possibly the ugliest object I had ever seen. Their Granddad had really zero talent in knitting, but he still did it because their grandma used to love it. He said knitting made him feel that she was still around.


"Be nice Hae!" Mrs Lee scolded half-heartedly. She knew it was ugly; it was written all over her face.


"Don't act like you liked that God-awful thing mom," Donghae said, giving his mom a deadpanned look. She laughed, then covered her face with her tiny hands, shaking her head.


"We're awful people," she laughed, as we all joined in. I didn't laugh whole-heartedly though, because deep down I knew that her statement was actually really true. Well, regarding me at least. I'm an awful person. I was in love with both of her sons after all.


After the laughter died down, Mrs Lee announced that she was going back to the party, and she hinted--not so subtly--that we were all expected to be back out there in no more than five minutes, which was fine with me. The last place I wanted to be was alone in a room with Donghae and Kibum. It couldn't get anymore awkward.


"So, want to go to my room Yoong?" Kibum winked jokingly after his mom was gone. I smiled at him, and nodded .


"Sure," I said, grabbing his hand and starting to drag him out of the room. I had forgotten about Donghae being there until he spoke.


"But ma just said we all have to go back out Bummie," Donghae said angrily. Oh crap, happy moment gone. Now he was jealous again, and he wasn't going to let me and Kibum go without a fight. How could I have forgotten he was standing right there? I should've prevented him being angry by telling Kibum, "later".


"We will," Kibum winked and chuckled. "Eventually." Donghae didn't find it funny though. He clenched his jaw and fists. shaking his head.


"No. Now." He managed to get out through his teeth. Kibum's humor kind of died, as he took a step back from his brother, his hands raised in the air. I just watched and prayed that Donghae wouldn't actually do anything bad.


"Wow Donghae, chill. We are just going to go hang out for a while. I was kidding about doing anything...well, you know. Yoong and I just haven't talked for a while." Kibum said calmly. I silently thanked the world that Kibum wasn't one for a fight. I knew he knew something was up with Donghae, so he was handling it in a safe way. Donghae seemed to relax a bit, and released his fists, but he was still unhappy.


"Just don't leave me alone out there for too long, I can't handle it." Donghae sighed, accepting defeat. He said it while looking at me, so I knew he was directing it at me. He couldn't handle Kibum and I being alone, that's what he was really saying.


"Okay," I agreed, nodding. Our gazes lingered on each others for a second longer, before Kibum dragged me away, mumbling his agreememnt. As Kibum pulled me out of the kitchen, I looked back to see Donghae leaning against the counter with his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed. I'd wished I hadn't looked back; that image was going to stay with me for a while.


Once Kibum and I were in his room, I walked over to his bed, and fell onto it face down. Seconds later, I felt it jostle beneath me, and I knew that Kibum had fallen beside me. I reached out and intertwined our fingers, then turned my head to look at him. He was already looking at me, a small smile on his face. I smiled back. I leaned towards him, and gently brushed my lips against his. He smiled even more before he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer to him. He rolled on top of me, supporting his weight with his forearms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled his lips down to mine. This situation felt all too familiar. It reminded me of the incident that happened with Donghae earlier this evening. Except, this time it was actually being done with the person it was supposed to happen with. I shouldn't feel guilty for making out with my boyfriend!


My lips found his, as I woved my fingers in his curls. He my bottom lip, trying to get into my mouth. I opened and he quickly explored my mouth with his tongue. I wrapped my legs around Kibum's waist and tightened my hold on him. His mouth soon left mine, as he trailed kisses down my jaw and neck. We were both beginning to breathe fast, and I knew that we should probably stop soon. As much as I loved kissing Kibum, there were people outside, one of them being Donghae.


I sighed, and released my legs from his waist. I pushed on his shoulders.


"We have to go back now," I pouted, as he rolled to the side and sat on the edge of his bed.


"Technically, we don't have to go back. We just said we would," he said, shrugging. I gave him my that's-an-awful-argument look, and he chuckled.


 "Fine," he sighed, standing up from the bed. I stuck my hand out, waiting for him to pull me up to a standing position. He looked at my hand for a while, then shook his head.


"Get up yourself you lazy bum," he laughed, crossing his arms. I dropped my jaw and glared at him while kicking my legs at him.


"Lee Kibum you help me up right now!" I shook my arm aggressively, trying not to laugh. He, however, did laugh. At least he grabbed my hand though and pulled me up to my feet. I smiled victoriously. I always won.


"Thank you," I said, standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. He chuckled, and suddenly pushed me back down onto the bed. It took me a few seconds to figure out what had just happened and how I ended up on my back. Kibum was laughing at me. I looked around before glaring at him, and heaving myself off of the bed. I stormed past him towards the door.


"Jerk," I muttered. I shoved him to the side, before flinging the door open and stomping out of the room. I couldn't help but smile though, as I made my way to the backyard. Kibum was just too cute.