Prank

Live With Treasures II

“Morning, appa.” Nana greeted when she walked down from the stairways towards kitchen in the early morning.

“Morning, omma.” Nana whispered on her mother’s picture on their dining table in peaceful smiled.

Nana’s mother had been passed away when she gave birth to her sister who was younger than her one year. But they never forget their mother and they can felt that she was still always beside them protecting them.

“Morning, Nana. It’s still early, on duty today?” her father asked while he was cooking breakfast to his lovely two daughters.

“Yup! Today’s my turn.” Nana replied and peeked on the foods her father cooked for them.

She was in charge of the class cleanliness today and her classmates who were on duty with her always skipping their duty and left her do all the jobs. Perhaps it was because Nana is too kind and always gets bullied by her classmates.

“Eat your breakfast before go to school, sweetie.” her father chided softly.

“Okay.” Nana sat on the dining table and started to eat her delicious breakfast prepared by her father. It was an omelet with two honey sausage and a glass of milk beside her plate.

“And here is your lunch box, don’t you forget to take.” her father put the lunch box beside her.

“Thanks, appa.” she put it into her backpack.

Her father was a math teacher in an elementary school. After their mother passed away and they were growing bigger enough to do housework, they assign housework together to reduce the burden of their father.

Nana looked at her wristwatch, its 7 a.m. she speed up to finish her breakfast as soon as possible.

“I got to go, appa. Bye.” She waved as she has worn her roller skate and went out of the door ready rush to the school.

“Be careful and bye.” her father shouted back.

---

“Bye, hyung.” Minhwan said before he went passed through the crowd on the bus to get down from the bus.

“Bye.” They all replied.

“Remember! Don’t get fools by your friends at the school today!” Hongki yelled at him at the back.

Hmmph! Only Myungsoo was my close friend in the school, I’m sure that only Hongki will fool me today, Minhwan thought and walked towards his school.

 

After swept the floor and threw the rubbish, Ruby took those chalk dusters outside the class to clean it. A group of students suddenly ran passed through her on the corridor and bumped to her shoulder, two chalk dusters on her hand accidently slip through and dropped to the second floors.

“Opps! Mianhae." one of the students turned his head back and apologised to Nana then ran.

“It-It’s okay.” Nana said and ran towards stairways to second floors to take the chalk dusters.

 

“Ouch!” Minhwan used one of his hands check his head. A thing that just fell down from third floors hit his head.

! Just now being fool by Hongki and now who the hell dare to prank on me? Minhwan heard someone’s footsteps from upstairs were running down. That person who comes down now must be the murder! I don’t care who is he or her and this time is me to take my revenge!  Minhwan thought and looked at the stairways waiting for the ‘murder’.

“Are-Are you okay?” Nana who was running down from upstairs felt guilty and asked the student who was hitting by the chalk duster.

“Ah! Is…is you, the bad boy gangster Choi Minhwan.” Nana gasped and murmured.

Oh my god! That chalk duster hit the gangster Choi Minhwan! What to do now? No one is around us right now and he sure will kill me in one hand punch! Nana panicked.

Minhwan walked towards her in angry and noticed her cheeks blushed to red like an apple maybe just now she ran down too quickly and her breathing still doesn’t turn into normal speed yet.

Oh, I’m fell hungry, he thought after saw her cheeks reddened like an apple and want to take a bite.

“The bad boy gangster Choi Minhwan huh?” he said and looked at her frighten of him expressions.

April fool’s day?

Not allowed to gets mad no matter what happens?

Okay! As a bad boy gangster Choi Minhwan, I should at least trick a person then just can match this title! Is she who comes for me! Minhwan thought a bad idea on his mind.

He suddenly grabbed his chest and acted as he was in very painful leaned on the wall. In order to act more serious, he acts like he can’t take a breath.

“Are-Are you okay?” Nana surprised when she saw he suddenly can’t breathe smoothly.

“I-I have con heart disease…” Minhwan said in hurt tone.

He fell and fainted on the floor to make it more serious. Wow, my acting skills quite good! He giggled in his heart.

“Ah!” Nana quickly walked towards him and crouched down beside him.

She wanted to check his heartbeat but his hands grabbed too tight on his chest so she put a finger under his nose to check. NO BREATHE!

“What should I do? What should I do? Ah! CPR! Last time our teacher has taught us before. Th-The upper part of the heart, is where? Arhh… I think is at here, press it with palms and then artificial respiration!” Nana mumbled in panicked.

She took a deep breath and leaned forwards her body towards him and… kissed.

Minhwan opened his eyes and looked at her with playful smiled. She looked back at him with surprised and finally knew that it was a trick!

She quickly moved back and looked at him angrily, “You—You!”

“Me what?” He sat on the floor and looked at her in devil smiled. Ah, that’s how it feels fool people in April fool’s day. I like it!

“You lie to me!” she accused him.

“Tsk! It’s obvious isn’t it? Well, today is April fool’s day and anything can happens in this day, you being fool are you pabo!”

“So this is a prank? How could you take this as a prank? Do you know how scared I was when I thought you really no breathing?” Nana was too angry, she slapped his face and quickly run away from him.

Minhwan stunned at there, she slapped me? How dare she slap on me!

Myungsoo who just reached second floors saw the scene that his neighbor, Nana ran towards third floors with chalk duster and his best friend, Minhwan sat on the floor with red cheeks on his right side.

“What happen?” Myungsoo walked towards Minhwan and gave him a hand to help him stands up.

“Why Nana… is she slapped you?” Myungsoo laughed when he saw a hand mark on his cheeks.

“Nana? You knew her?” Minhwan asked and ignored his question.

‘Never told anyone in our school that we are neighbor, okay? Because you’re too famous in our school and I don’t want to get any troubles.’ Nana warned him before and he had promised her that he will keep this secret that they are neighbor.

“Oh, Nana is… Nana is same class with you, you don’t know it? And she gets scholarship from our school. She’s quite smart in study.” Myungsoo skipped the part that they are neighbor.

“Really? Are you sure she was same class with me?” Minhwan asked again to make sure on it.

“You really don’t know it? How long you didn’t go to school?” Myungsoo asked in surprised.

“Well, we just started our secondary school and I’m already skipped 1 week class last week.” Minhwan explained.

If we are in the same class, then my life in middle school won’t be so boring then, Nana! Minhwan smirked.