Fools

Live With Treasures II

Year 2005

*Knock Knock

Myungsoo smiled and winked outside Nana’s window bedroom in late hours. His cheerful smile with tired eyes made Nana could not unlocked the window for him and let him in.

Their houses were close to each other and their bedroom also held at second floors. Myungsoo today, as always climbed out from his window to the huge tree between their houses and then climbed into Nana bedroom.

“Oh, Nana. Did your class have done Math workbook from pages 54 to 60?” Myungsoo asked and went over to Nana table to find her Math workbook.

They knew each other since they are born into this world. So they always don’t greeting each other when no one was around them and also always take someone’s items without asking, especially Myungsoo.

“Oh, Myung. What time is it? Are you just come back from practice?” Nana rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at the back of him.

Nana also knew that Myungsoo currently was a trainee under Woolim Entertainment. No, should be everyone in the school knows that fact, but Nana was the first one to knew it. 

“Yeah. You just go back to sleep. I will copy it myself and go back to my room later.” Myungsoo found her Math workbook then the table light. He immediately sits on her chair and use her pen copying Nana’s workbook answers.

“Okay. Serve yourself as always.” Nana was too sleepy, so she went back to her bed to sleep.

“Good night, Nana.” Myungsoo said without stop copying her answer.

“Nite.”

After half an hour, he was finish copying the answers, and then he turned off the table light and was ready to go back his own room. He turned around and noticed that Nana blanket was not shelter her properly.

He sighed and shook his head. What a careless child she is, sure she will get sick tomorrow. He thought and walked towards her and he use the blanket to cover her whole body.

“Have a sweet dream, Nana.” Myungsoo whispered in her ear.

 ----

“Minari, wake up. It’s time for school.” Jonghoon shook Minhwan’s hand to wake him up.

Jonghoon was in charge of waking them up in the early morning, that’s his duty and everyone in this dorm also has their own duties.

“Mmmm…” Minhwan slowly woke up and sit on the bed. Although he was sleepy, but he won’t always hang on the bed as Hongki. He was the most easily to wake up from sleep compare to others, so Jonghoon always wake him up first.

Minhwan as a maknae in this dorm always doesn’t want to give a burden to all of them. Although he was the youngest between them but always Hongki act like a child.

“Go prepare yourself quickly. It’s late.” Jonghoon said before he left the room. Minhwan nodded.

Jonghoon, Hongki, Jaejin, Wonbin and Minhwan were living together in a small dorm prepared by their company. Since they are not yet debut, everything they have now was insufficient.

Due to the long hours of training, they live together for their convenient and company also hopes that they can know each other habits before they debut.

It’s been a week they didn’t go to school for training and their company already applies for their permission absent to the school for a week only.

After grooming done and changed his clothes, Minhwan went to the kitchen looking for breakfast. Empty. Nothing to eat and it just only left a bottle of milk in the refrigerator. He took it out and divided it into 5 glasses. That bottle of milk only can fill up half of their glasses. Better than nothing, he thought and drinks his portion slowly.

“I’m hungry!” Hongki yelled when he went out from his room and walks toward kitchen.

“Morning, hyung.” Minhwan greeted to Hongki as always.

“Only this?” he blinked in surprise at the half glass of milk.

“Yeah. There is nothing inside our refrigerator.” Minhwan laughed at his hyung impression.

“Oh man…” Hongki rolled his eyes and drinks all of it at once but he was still not satisfied.

“Oh, Minari. Look!” Hongki pointed at the wall behind Minhwan.

Minhwan turned around and have a look on what his hyung was pointing at, but there was nothing special on the wall. Huh?

Hongki immediately took Minhwan glass when he turned his head around and drinks his milk portion he left.

“Mmmm! Delicious!” Hongki his mouth in satisfied.

“Hey! Hyung!” Minhwan wanted to beat Hongki but he dodges it instantly.

“Hehehe. April fools!” Hongki said in grinned.

“April fools? Today is April fools?” Minhwan asked and looked at the calendar hang on the wall in living room.

1 April 2005. It’s April fool’s day, the day we will get pranks or can joke to others but not allowed to gets mad no matter what happens.

“Yup! It’s April fool’s day.” Hongki nodded.