Appreciation

Live With Treasures II

*Clang!

After few weeks Minhwan and Nana sat with each other, Nana had gradually known well on Minhwan personality. Even though Minhwan was always bullying her, but he had never done something which would hurt her.

Yaaaa!~~~” all girls beside basketball court cheered when Minhwan and Myungsoo had successfully dunked twice.

Although Minhwan was a bad boy gangster in their mind but his cute and pretty face had left more deep impression than that fact.

Minhwan and Myungsoo were teaming up with others same grade students having friendship match with their seniors. As usual, Minhwan shock off his sweat and glanced at Nana, but she was not stood together with those girls at there.

Hmm… Where was that pabo Nana went to? After make sure she was not in those girls, he left the court and his place was substituted by other person.

He went to classroom and found Nana was sitting on her seat and lying on the table. “What are you doing here? I thought physical lesson was your favorite class,” he sat beside her and said.

She was biting her lips and ignored his question. “I’m asking you~~” Minhwan said with threatened tone.

Nana still no answered his question. She had known that he won’t beat her no matter how he bullied her.

Minhwan noticed her face very pale compared with other days. “Hey, you okay?” he started to worry about her and pinched her nose with two fingers.

“That, that things come,” she answered him on her last breathe with blushed.

“Huh? What things come?” Minhwan confused and released his fingers on her nose.

“That things,” she answered again in whispered.

“Huh! Oh gosh, look! You better talk clearly before I’m really getting mad. What things? Stupid! You thought I’m your stomach worm?” Minhwan lost his patient and rolled his eyes.

“Period, I’m on period!” she shouted back to him. Her face more reddened after told him.

“Er…. Oh. I see. So… then?“ Minhwan stared at her with awkward.

“And I’m forget to bring extra tissues,” she whispered to him with eyes closed, she felt embarrassed to told him about it.

“Can’t use our school toilet tissues? Haih. I really don’t understand why you all girls must so insist on using your own tissues. What are the differences between your own tissues with…”

“I mean sanitary napkins,” Nana rolled her eyes and looked away from him. Her face was red like an apple. Is he really so stupid doesn’t know what I’m talking about?

“Ahhhh…. You mean that, that, that thing,” Minhwan nodded and looked away too.

After few minutes, he asked, “Well, our school doesn’t have sold those napkins?”

“Sold out,” Nana answered.

“Har…. Now only 11a.m, so how are you going to endure it? Ah! Borrow from your friends!” Minhwan suggested.

“No one had brought extra one,” Nana replied with upset.

“Woah, our class so many girls also no one brought it? Are them really didn’t bring?” Minhwan asked with answered in his heart.

Haih, if I’m not help her, sure no one else willing to help. ”Wait me,” he said before he went out from classroom.

He walked towards the convenient shop beside their school. The school guard had known that he has special permit to leave school at any time, so he allowed him to went out and in back to school again after he bought ‘that thing’.

“Here! You better repay the money to me. I’m poor. It’s very poor,” Minhwan threw the plastic bag with sanitary napkins inside to her. His face also reddened like her when he recalled that shop assistant had endured her laughed when saw him paid ‘that thing’ at the counter.

“Th-Thanks, how can you buy it? The school guard didn’t saw you went out?” Nana felt touched and appreciated his helped, but she also curious why he can went out from school without getting any punished.  

“What are you waiting for? You want whole class saw your bloods when they come back from physical lesson?” He ignored her question.

“Oh! Okay.”  

 

“What are you baking?” Myungsoo asked while he was sitting on Nana’s house kitchen chair.

“Woah! When you came in?” Nana surprised when she saw him behind her.

She was baking cookies for Minhwan who had helped her in the school today. Nana was educated to be in good manner since born, she learnt that she has to express grateful to person who had helped her even that person is Minhwan who always bullied her.

“Bake for me?”  

“Maybe in your dream will happen.”

“Then it’s for who?” Myungsoo asked with curiosity.

“None your business.” Nana rolled her eyes and went to clean those utensils she had just used.

“Nana, I’m hungry….” Myungsoo said with watery eyes and looked like not eaten anything yet in this whole day.

“When you learnt that expression? During your training lessons?” Nana chuckled and looked for snacks from refrigerator to feed that pitiful Myungsoo.

“I don’t want cold snacks, I want that you just baking.” Myungsoo pointed at the oven with pouty mouth.    

 “No!”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

 

“Erm…”

“Yes? Pabo?” Minhwan answered while he was studying his training notes covered with YG Magazine to hide his notes.

Nana still felt nervous even though she knew Minhwan always speak with her in thorny attitude.

“About yesterday…. Thank you. And this is for you,” Nana pushed a container filled with chocolate cookies to his table.

Minhwan peeked on the container behind his training notes and noticed the chocolate cookies.

“Handmade?”

She gently nodded with red cheek. “I had baked it based on my mom’s recipe book and this is my first time do it so still not as good as others people.”

Minhwan didn’t say anything and just opened the container to eat it.

“And…” she looked around whether have people looking at them, but most of the students had gone to computer classroom.

“About yesterday incident, can you don’t tell anyone about that?” she whispered.

“Tsk! You thought you’re the only one felt embarrassing? If I told my friends I had helped you bought napkins they sure will laughed at me, not you.” Minhwan rolled his eyes and continued to look at his notes while eating her cookies.

“Okay, okay. So you are not going to computer room?” Nana asked and prepares to go for next lesson.

“None your business,” he replied.