Lunch

Live With Treasures II

Oh my God! Where did I get my courage to slap him just now? Nana looked at her right hand in annoyed. Just now she was too angry and slapped him without thinks twice. And right now after thought of it, she just knew that she made a trouble for herself. 

In this school, who doesn’t know that Minhwan was the ‘king’ of the absent school student, even there has rumors about that he always skipped class to have a fight with other gangsters outside the school and that’s why he has a strong arms compare to other student which was same age as him.

But he seems doesn’t care about those rumors and school teachers didn’t do anything about it either. Maybe because he didn’t create any troubles yet in the school and no evidence prove that he was a gangster.

Although he has a bad image in their school of students, but always outstanding student was getting attention to everyone. His cute and handsome face with fit body has no reason why some of girls in the school don’t falls in love with him.

Well, a man won’t because of such ‘small’ incident still keep in their heart, right? Nana tried to comforting herself until the first bell rang and lesson was starting.

She looked at the empty seat beside her and sighed with relief. Looks like he also skips class as usual today too!

“Okay, everyone please stick your on the chair right now.” class teacher said when she went in.

Students quickly sat on their chair quietly but the silent only withstands until they noticed Minhwan was standing on the class door.

“Oh, Minhwan you’re late. Better come in before I put a cross on your attendance.” class teacher looked at him with a little unsatisfied by his late.

Minhwan came in and bowed to his teacher, when he turned around to find his seat, he noticed that those seats arrangement had changed.

He looked at his teacher and class teacher just knew that she didn’t inform him yet, “Oh, yes. We have done some seat exchange last week when you’re absent.”

“And I have arranged you to sit with…. Nana. At the back there, because you always absent and I think Nana can help you with your study.” class teacher pointed at the seat beside Nana, teacher knew that he didn’t come to school due to training and not because of those bad rumors, she just hope than Minhwan will catch up his studies with Nana help.

Oh! My dear teacher, how could you arrange him to sit with me? Die… Nana laid her head on the table, her small face almost buried under her arms.

Minhwan slowly walked over her and sat beside her with playful smile showed on his face. Minhwan mind was thinking a way to . Later go back dorm I should ask my hyung how to bully a girl in middle school since they are more experience on this kind of things, Minhwan thought.

“You haven’t forgotten that we still have something not yet settle between us?” Minhwan leaned towards her and whispered.

Nana surprised and gasped after heard what he said, Oh God, please let me faint right now and just die at here…

---

*Knock Knock

Nana opened her window and looked at Myungsoo who used a long tree branch to knocks her window.

“No training tonight?” Nana asked him.

“You want me to practice until die?” Myungsoo wrinkled his nose.

“Will you?” Nana smiled.

“I have problems with my essay, can help me?” Myungsoo asked with cute tone.

“No!” Nana said and turned around went to her table.

“In my dictionary, your ‘yes’ mean yes, ‘no’ mean yes too!” Myungsoo didn’t bother her declined and climbed to her bedroom immediately.

Nana as usual moved her and shared half of the chair to let him sit, Myungsoo put his exercise book on her table and sat on half of the chair.

“Your is too big.” Myungsoo joked to her.

“Your is not small too.” Nana replied and checked on Myungsoo exercise book.

“Since you still can jokes around with me, so you still okay.” Myungsoo said and looked at her closely.

“What you mean by that?” Nana raised her eyebrows and continued looked at his essay.

“Why you slapped him?” Myungsoo asked in curious because Minhwan didn’t told him anything about the incident he saw in the morning.

Nana stunned and cheeks blushed to red when she thought of the kissed scene which happened in the morning.

“Well, what did you saw?” Nana asked.

“I’m just seen that you ran towards third floors and he sat on the floor with a hand mark on his cheeks.” he replied.

Haih… If I’m not telling him now he sure will bother me whole night. Nana turned her head around and explained everything except the part of the kissed scene.

“Woo! I never thought that you will slap him just because of that.” Myungsoo looked at her with surprised.

“Everyone will get angry when being fools like that!” Nana explained.

“It’s just a joke, why so serious?” Myungsoo don’t know the kissed scene so he can’t understand how Nana was felt.

“Hmph! You’re boy, sure doesn’t know our girls feeling.” Nana turned around and looked at his exercise book again.

“Huh? What boy and girl?” Myungsoo confused.

---            

Jonghoon, Hongki, Wonbin, Jaejin and Minhwan were sitting on the floor and looked at the 15,000 won (around 14 US Dollar) on the short table which was given by their manager to buy essential things in the dorm for one week.

“Stingy hyung, 15,000 won can only buy how many kilo meats?” Hongki complained to s.

“Let’s use 5,000 won to buy noodles as many as possible, 3,000 won for drinks and others for daily usage things.” Jonghoon planned on the usage of the money.

“Noodles and noodles. How long we have to eat noodles every day? I’m sick of it.” Wonbin felt disgusted when thought of noodles.

“Eww… We can’t just eat unhealthy noodles every day, why don’t we all contribute some pocket money and buy some vegetables, eggs and some meats for our noodles if can?” Jaejin suggested.

“Okay, I contribute 1,000 won.” Minhwan raised his hand and put the money on the table.

“I’m 2,000 won.” Jonghoon also took out money from his wallet.

“Me too.” Hongki and Wonbin took out their money from pocket.

“Then I contribute 1,500 won. So total is…8,500 won!” Jaejin counted.

“Let’s go shopping!” Minhwan excited.

While they were at Super H Mart shopping, Minhwan told the incident at the school to their hyung, included the kissed scene and slapped.

“Wow. Good job! Have potential, have potential.” Hongki patted on Minhwan shoulder.

“Hey, never thought you will do that, you’re too close to Hongki hyung. Stay away from him.” Jaejin laughed.

“They all thought that I’m a gangster! At least, I should do something bad looks like gangster too.” Minhwan explained.

“That’s because you didn’t tell them you’re trainee and they thought you do something bad when you skipped your class. It’s not their fault too.” Jaejin said his opinion.

“I don’t want to get too much attention like Myungsoo. It’s troublesome.” Minhwan explained to Jaejin.

“So you want take revenge for the slapped?” Jonghoon asked.

“Yeah. Any idea on it? Teach me some, hyung.” Minhwan requested.      

---

After that incident, Minhwan everyday went to school and never skipped his class three days continuously. Nana everyday hoped that he won’t come to school but her wish never achieve.

Minhwan's hyung have taught him how to bully her, especially Hongki who are more expert on bully girls. While they always wait him came back to dorm and to tell them what have happened, this become one of their topic in dinner.

He always threatened her that he wants to hit her. Besides that, he also often took her lunch box and pulled her long braids hair. Even worse, just now he hides her workbook and almost made her cried.

It’s just one slapped only need to bullies me until now? Nana not dares to tell teacher about it because she was too scares of him that he will even more bullies her after that.

The recess bell rang, she tidied up her table and stood up, but a slightly pained from her hairs scalp made her turned head around and looked at Minhwan. See, I knew it he pulled my braids again, Nana thought.

“Where’re you going? Pabo.” Minhwan asked while he was playing her braids.

Nana grabbed her hairs and a tear almost flows out, “I’m going to cut off my hairs.” she whispered.

“You dare?” he threatened her again.

“Haih, I’m going to buy some bread to eat.” she knew that her lunch box had been hiding by him.

“Just sit here, pabo. You have to admit that you’re too short, even until recess time finish also not yet buy it back here. ” Minhwan said and went out to school canteen.

Few minutes later, Minhwan went back and brought a cup of kimchi noodles to her with chopsticks on it. Nana looked at it, noodles was smelling tasty and still in hot.

“Gi-Give me?” she asked and pointed at the kimchi noodles.

“Then?” Minhwan rolled his eyes.

Nana took a deep breath and asked in curiosity, “Why you don’t eat it yourself? It looks more delicious than my lunch box.” Is it poisoned? Even though he always bullies me but I think he won’t do such evil things, Nana thought.

“Too cold.” Minhwan answered and took out her lunch box from his drawer to eat.

Nana gasped and stunned on the hot kimchi cup noodles. Too cold? Then my lunch box prepared on the morning is hot?

She peeked on him and noticed that he was eating her lunch box. It was only a cucumber and soybean sprouts with rice which was prepared by her little sister today.

“You better eat your noodles now before I hit you.” Minhwan threatened her again.

---

“I’m home.” Nana said when she came back from school after co-curricular.

“Oh, Noona. Welcome back and sorry about that.” Nana’s sister, Mimi felt guilty and apologised to Nana.

“Huh? Sorry about what, Mimi?” Nana asked and looked at her little sister.

“Well… Te-hehe! I forget to put salt on our lunch today, sure taste bad huh? Mianhae.” Mimi quickly ran up to her bedroom after explained because she afraid Nana will scold her.

“…” Nana felt embarrassed when thought of today’s lunch box have been eaten finished by Minhwan and he didn’t complained anything about the foods.    

Although Nana still doesn’t know why Minhwan like to eat her ordinary and simple lunch box, but after that day they always exchange their foods and Minhwan never complained her foods at once.