Threaten

Live With Treasures II

After that incident, it was second times Nana thought Minhwan was not a bad guy like everyone had said.

Besides, she also started used to Minhwan bully her techniques. It was just like a daily routine for her to be bully by him.

However, this thought was only withstand few days…

Nana had tried to checked her drawer and bag thoroughly, but she still can’t found her computer lesson homework which she had used a week to done it.

“Minhwan, did you take my computer homework diskette?” Nana asked Minhwan with worried face.

“No, I didn’t.” Minhwan replied while concentrated on his drum music sheets covered with YG Magazine again.

After they came back from Science lab, she noticed that her diskette had been destroyed in her drawer.    

She dumbfounded, completely unable to react.

Who? Who had done this?

Her mind first suspect straight to Minhwan, who always bullied her as one of his hobby. How could he do that to me? She looked at him with tears in her eyes and also felt angry at the same time.

“Hey, Pabo, what are you dreaming?” Minhwan knocked her head with a box of milk.

“Nothing.” She quickly turned away her head. She doesn’t want him to see her tears and .

Minhwan sat on his chair and then placed his legs on the table. He threw one box of milk on her table.

“Drink it. Good for your growth.” Minhwan said.

“Don’t want.” Nana pouted and looked on her Korean textbook.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Minhwan raised his voice with threatened.

---

In the next day, she was shocked when she took out her guitar which she brought from home for her community activity in Guitar Club. Six guitar strings had been cut off on purpose by someone. She felt upset and didn’t talk to him the whole day.

“Hey, your period come again? I thought it just come 2 weeks ago? “He pulled her braids and curled it with fingers.

“Don’t you play my hair again!” She shouted at him and straightly went to toilet to avoid his scold.

In the next, and next and next few days, some unpleasant incidents had happened to her continuously. She just silently endured it without complaint to him.

“Arh… You this stupid and sticky chewing gum, go away from my hair!” Nana looked at the mirror and tried to use her comb to get rid of the chewing gum from her hair.

After school, she went home through front school gate with full of students pulled and pushed, so she doesn’t know who had stuck such a large chewing gum on her long braid hair.

Few hours later, her hair still stuck with the chewing gum and even worse than before. She frustrated and looked at her messy hair through mirror. What should I do? It’s getting worse.

She gave up and went out from bathroom with that sticky hair. Should I cut my hair? She thought in worried. But Minhwan voice appeared in her mind. You dare?

Ahh!!! What should I do now? She grabbed her hair and walked around her room.

Eh? Myungsoo came back already? She noticed Myungsoo’s room light has .

She quickly wore a hat and hid her hair under it. Then, she opened and climbed out from the window to the huge tree between their houses. She knocked Myungsoo window.

*Knock Knock

No answer.

*Knock Knock Knock

Still no one answer.

Nana opened Myungsoo window herself and opened a side of the curtains then climbed into his room.

Myungsoo’s room size was same as Nana’s room, but was not organized as Nana’s room. Empty juice cans lined up and form a pyramid on the computer desk. Few days of clothes sprawled out on the floor, socks hanging on the chair, with a single lonely slipper kicked off on the floor. While the unmade bed with music sheets thrown on the top of the bed and next to the door with overflowing trash bin that no one has taken out.                          

Nana heard the sound of water heater came out from the bathroom, Myungsoo was bathing. She picked up the music sheet on his bed with uncompleted lyrics. She remembered that Myungsoo had told her about this music sheet. It was his homework given by Woolim Entertainment, deadline is next week.

Myungsoo went out from bathroom in topless and only wearing a pant. He was using a towel to rub his wet hair.

“You still not yet finish your lyrics.” Nana turned around and said.

“Hey. You came. “ Myungsoo flicked few drops of water from his wet hair to her purposely.

“Hey! Stop it!” Nana moved back to avoid it.

“Why you wear your hat in here?” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at Nana.

“Ehem… Well, I can help you to amend some lyrics and finish it for you, since I’m expert on writing lyrics.” Nana avoids his question.

“Well, last time I ask you to help me but you rejected. But now…” Myungsoo moved closer to Nana and lowered down his head to look at her. His face was only one inch of distance from Nana.

Myungsoo rapidly took off her hat when Nana spaced out. Nana terrible mess hair spread out from her hat being noticed by Myungsoo.

“Woah! What happen to your hair?” Myungsoo shocked. He turned her around and looked at her hair.

“Hey! Hey!”

“Chewing gum? Why chewing gum stuck on your hair?” Myungsoo asked her with surprised.

“Haih. I will help you to finish your lyrics, in exchange, do you have any idea to get rid of that sticky gum from my hair?” Nana asked.

“Nana, don’t you skip my question. How the hell that thing stuck on your hair?” Myungsoo asked in serious toned.

“I think is after school at the school gate with a lot of students. I don’t know who, really.” Nana explained to him.

“Really? No lies behind this?” Myungsoo asked again to confirm.

“Yes. Really. There was nothing.” Nana explained again with her eyes softened.

“Okay.” Myungsoo trust her word and checked on her hair again.

“I’m afraid you have to cut your hair to get rid of that chewing gum, Nana.” Myungsoo said with pity eyes. He gently touched her hair and felt so sad for her long hair. Her hair was their evidence, their memories which they both had growth together, played with each other, and done some stupid things together.

Looks like tomorrow I will be scold by Minhwan is unavoidable… Nana thought with sighed.

“Come, let me help you to cut your hair. Hehe.” Myungsoo tried to ease the atmosphere.

He dragged Nana to the bathroom and on the way he took a pair of scissors on his desk. He looked at her in front of the mirror.

“Let’s me see… Since we have to cut it, why don’t we cut until here and change your hairstyle? I’m 100% sure a lot of boys will admire you.” Myungsoo laughed foolishly and showed a hand sign beside her ear.

“Woah. So short! Are you serious? Later you miss your cut and you cut and cut and cut again until my hair…” Nana shocked and opposed.

“Oh please… trust me, I’m VERY confidence on my cutting skills.” Myungsoo interrupted her worries.

Myungsoo started to cut her hair slowly in cautious. They saw her long hair cut off and fell on the floor and some hairs were still on Nana shirt and pants. Nana picked up those hairs and looked at it.

“Nana.” Myungsoo said.

“Yes?” Nana answered.

“You can ask for my help at anytime and anywhere. I mean even at school.” Myungsoo said while cutting her hair.

“Myung, I know that.”

 “So?” Myungsoo asked.

“So what?” Nana asked and she turned around looked at him.

“Hey! Don’t move! I’m still cutting.” Myungsoo turned back her head with both of hand.

“Opss! Sorry.” Nana giggled.

“So is there anything weird happened in school but you didn’t tell me about it?” Myungsoo asked.

“No, nothing.” Nana said immediately.

“Nana, if you are still hiding something from me, I can’t keep my promise that to keep it as a secret about we two are childhood friends at school.” Myungsoo warned her.

“Myung, I’m not child anymore, I can protect myself in my own way. So you don’t have to worry about me. And I’m teenager, a normal teenage girl. Sure I have a lot of secret which I don’t want you to know.” Nana rolled her eyes and explained.

“You’re not a normal teenage girl for me.” Myungsoo murmured.

“What?” Nana asked. She can’t hear what Myungsoo just whispered at the back.

“Nothing. Just don’t move here and there. If I cut it wrong, then later I will just put a bowl on your head and re-cut it.” Myungsoo threatened her.

“Okay. Okay.” Nana laughed.

---

“What the… Nana! How dare you cut your hair!” Minhwan said in angry.

Nana didn’t dare to look at him. She just sat on her chair and looked at her English textbook. What can I do, the chewing gum stuck on my hair and can’t remove it. Nana thought.

They didn’t talk to each other the whole day and Minhwan still angry about her haircut. But this silent quarrel only withstand until after computer lesson.

“Arh!”

Minhwan, who was tying up his shoe heard her exhausted sound and looked at her.

“What? Period pain?” Minhwan asked.

Nana who was still felt in pain on her toe didn’t bother his senseless question. She quickly stooped and took off her shoe. A stained of bright red blood had dyed part of her white sox.

Both of them shocked when saw it. Minhwan grabbed her shoe in upside down and a few thumbtacks fell off from the shoe.

“Damn it!” Minhwan lifted her up with both of his hand and straight to the health center.

Everyone looked at them with surprised. Some students whispered to each other and some even moved aside to let them went through.

“Hey. Put… put me down now!” She stammered and her hands hang on his neck in naturally.

“Who do that?” Minhwan asked with angry. His mind now was filled with anger and worries.

Nana didn’t say anything.

Minhwan looked at her and asked again, “This is not the first time, isn’t it?”

Nana still no replied.

“You think that you don’t say I don’t know it?” Minhwan shouted at her and walked widely to the health center.

Nana stared at his furious face with huge eyes. Myungsoo who was surrounded by a group of girls at the corner of the corridor saw the scene.

“Eh? Wasn’t that Minhwan and Nana at our next classroom?” one of the girl with Myungsoo said.