oo1.

❝ when two worlds collide... ❞ — closed!
oo1. the news
 
War never left the planet of EXO, a planet where people treat money, power, and pride as the most important things in their daily lives. There was never a peace in their place. Each clan fight against each other to have the power to rule over the other clans. They kill each other to get the biggest reward they can have. But among these clans, two of them stood out - EXO K and EXO M.
K and M were once one. They were a big family, living peacefully with each other. But after finding out the concept of leading the other clans, they became greedy and split up. That's where the war began.
 
EXO K was considered the weaker clan. Its members were able to manipulate elements, but they're still not strong enough to handle big fights. Yes, they always train themselves to be better, to master their powers well. But they are just things that physical strength can't defeat.
 
That's where EXO M has its advantage. Unlike the K clan, most of them have psychic abilities and are well trained. They're also physically stable when it comes to battles. Having this lead over K made them ready enough to face any of their enemies.
 
"What did you just say?" Joonmyun, the leader of EXO K, asked. "There is a way to defeat EXO M?"
 
Kyungsoo, the one who controls land forms, nodded. "Yes. One of the elders told me what they have found out. They left our planet a few weeks ago and went to Earth. And they saw 'them'."
 
"'Them'?" Chanyeol, the fire manipulator, cocked his to the right and looked at Kyungsoo with curiosity. "The ones that can help us are humans?"
 
He nodded once more. "You're right. The elder said that there are 12 humans having similar powers to what we and EXO M have. Finding them and training them will help us win over the other clans, even EXO M."
 
"Does that mean we're going there?" the air manipulator, named Sehun, asked. "The Earth is pretty big. If we need to go there, we better hurry up. I'm sure the other clans have found out about this news and are now planning on searching for those humans. We need to find them as soon as possible."
 
Jongin, the teleporter, nodded. "I agree. Though I haven't mastered teleporting groups of people, I assure you that going to Earth wouldn't be a hassle. Just leave it to me."
 
"Alright. Then the plan is set. Prepare for tomorrow's trip to Earth. I'll talk to the elders first," then Joonmyun stood up and exited the room.
 
The light manipulator stood up, letting out an audible sigh. "I can't believe it. Needing help from humans never crossed my mind."
 
"That just proves that Earth is full of surprises," Chanyeol shrugged and followed his leader.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The members of EXO M gathered around their usual meeting table. Everyone was quiet, until Wufan broke the silence.
 
"Being the leader, it is my obligation to tell everyone what the elders have said to me," he announced. "There are people who can help us win this battle. And these people are from the planet Earth."
 
"Humans?" then Minseok scoffed. "Those creatures know nothing."
 
"You're being too cold, Minseok," Yixing, the group's healer, said. "They might know nothing about us, but they have something that we need."
 
"I'm guessing we'll be heading there," Tao, the time manipulator, hypothesized, crossing his arms over his chest. "We'll be there in no time."
 
"But there's no need to rush," Wufan said. "We still need some preparations before leaving this planet. I'm sure EXO K will be there, too, and meeting them can't be helped. It's good to prepare for such circumstances."
 
Jongdae, the lightning manipulator, nodded. "I get your point there. But it's not like we're going to kill them once we encounter them. I think preparing for a fight against them is no longer needed. We all know who's in the lead, anyway."
 
"We still need to make sure, though. Who knows? They might have been training very hard and are now stronger than us," then Luhan, the one who masters telekinesis, looked at his leader. "So, when will we leave?"
 
Wufan leaned back on his chair and put his hands on the table. "Let's just what for EXO K to arrive there. I have a plan in mind. EXO K will end up pointing these people out for us," then he left the room with a smirk on his face.
 

-- first chapter is here! well, it's just the start of the story.
i'll make things more exciting later. :) that's it for now!
i'm still not done with the framework. >____<