❝ the black flame manipulator ❞

❝ when two worlds collide... ❞ — closed!
 ( When the flame begins... )
 
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday to you!"
 
Seoyul smiled sweetly at her friends. She wasn't expecting for them to throw a party for her 18th birthday. It never crossed her mind. But she felt happy that they did put a lot of effort on her special day.
 
"Thanks, everyone!" she said. "I thought you all forgot about my birthday."
 
Daehyun stepped forward with a smile on his face. "Why would we forget about that?" then he held out a box wrapped in a pink fancy paper. "Again, happy birthday!"
 
Seoyul's smile widened and she soon took the gift from her friend. "Thanks. I wonder what it is this time. I hope it's not something girly."
 
"Oh no, it's not something girly. But it's something that will blow your face up," someone from the back said.
 
Everyone turned their attention at the new comer. Seoyul, realizing that it was the person who always bullies her, glared at the uninvited one.
 
"Who said you're invited?" she said bluntly.
 
The bully smirked. "What a good way to treat a guest," then she shook her head in disapproval. "Bad thing I have a gift for you." The girl took a few steps towards Seoyul, the evil smirk still on her face. She stopped a few feet from Seoyul. "Happy birthday," then she started slapping Seoyul.
 
Unfortunately, this made Seoyul lose her temper. Getting really angry, she shouted. And that's when huge red flames enveloped the place. Her friends ran away to escape the almost burning room, the bully included. The fire spread fast, almost eating the whole room and Seoyul. She watched in horror as the fire touched everything in sight.
 
Then she was pulled by someone with strong, big hands.
 
She opened her eyes, realizing that she unconsciously closed it. Then she looked around and saw a very tall guy with an angelic face. The guy smiled at her, revealing his complete set of white teeth.

-- the flame manipulator is here~ congratulations to --shattered!
i hope i did a kind of justice to your character. >___< you're a
bit teased, aren't you? LOL. XD
 
to ItZeroChan, don't worry! you can still be part of the story. just
comment if you want to be one of the villains and i'll pm the 'form'
to you. ^^
 
okay! that's it for now~
 
next chapter: 'when you're out of breath...'