❝ the reader ❞

❝ when two worlds collide... ❞ — closed!
 ( When minds are easy to read... )
 
The sun shone bright as the day approached afternoon. Shinyeong walked aimlessly around the park with her pet dog and a book. She spotted enough shade under a random big tree and went towards it to take a quick rest. She sat under the tree and looked around.
 
"This park will never run out of visitors," she said to herself as she scanned the place. Gradually, she began to hear voices.
 
And these voices grew louder and louder. Shinyeong sighed and tried to ignore the loud whispers coming from the past.
 
Pictures of different events that happened under that tree flashed right before her eyes. A couple dating, a group of friends having a picnic, children playing around - those were the ones she saw. The people's names were also shown to her by her vision.
 
She hated having such power. She isn't suppose to witness things that happened before, to know information that people don't usually reveal. For her, having that power is invading someone's privacy.
 
She continued reading the book she borrowed from their school library. She flipped through its pages and suddenly stopped when she saw a new set of pictures. These came from the book and the different events that the book was borrowed flashed in front of her. All of its borrowers were mostly from her class, except for one.
 
It was a guy. Shinyeong saw how the guy borrowed the book from the library, and how he returned it. The guy's face was still clear in her mind - his white complexion, his tall nose, his thin lips, his beautiful eyes. Unconsciously, she smiled.
 
"We really have the same taste when it comes to books."
 
Shinyeong looked up and saw him, the person who borrowed the book before her. The man smiled back at her and held his hand out.
 
"I'm Xi Luhan. Nice to meet you."

-- congratulations, pink-lollipop! seriously, i found it hard
to choose among this power's applicants. it was fun reading
and comparing them. about the teaser, ugh. i'm really 
sleepy while typing that. XD
 
to Maknae_HeeRin and cleopzlurve, pm me if you still want
to be in the story. i'll give you the forms. :))
 
next chapter: 'when water evaporates...'