❝ the dehydrator ❞

❝ when two worlds collide... ❞ — closed!
 ( When water evaporates... )
 
Min Hyo stood a few meters from the shore, watching her groupmates enjoy the cold water of the abandoned beach. She rolled her eyes, irritated.
 
"I don't even know why I'm teamed up with these idiots," she whispered at sat on the foldable chair she brought.
 
She hated their group's trip. They're only three in the group, so it's definitely boring. Another reason is that Min Hyo isn't friends with her groupmates. Sighing, she grabbed her camera and took some pictures of the place.
 
That's when she noticed one of her acquaintances already left the beach and was heading back to the tent they set up. She looked for the other, and noticed something wrong.
 
"," she cursed and stood up. "Yah. Isn't that Minwoo?"
 
Naeun looked up at her. "What?" then she shifted her gaze at the beach. Her eyes widened. "Oh, crap!" She ran back towards the beach and swam as fast as she could to save her drowning friend. Fortunately, she succeeded in bringing him to the shore. "Min Hyo, come here! Help me."
 
Min Hyo went to her groupmates, not really knowing what to do. Minwoo was unconscious, but she doesn't even know if she should move him.
 
"Let me call for help. Stay here," Naeun said then she left.
 
She stared at Minwoo for a few seconds. She thought of doing CPR, but she wasn't sure how to do it. Then her power crossed her mind, but immediately dropping the option of using it on someone. She's not that confident to activate it. She doesn't want anything worse to happen.
 
"Do it," a male voice said.
 
Min Hyo looked around but saw no one. "I can't," she answered, not caring whether the voice was part of her imagination or not.
 
"Just do it."
 
Closing her eyes, she brought her hands on Minwoo's chest. She took a deep breath and concentrated on the water molecules inside his body.
 
"That's it. All you have to do is evaporate the excess water in his lungs. Relax," the unseen stranger told her.
 
And after a few seconds, Min Hyo heard her groupmate cough, finally getting conscious. She smiled to herself, happy that she has saved someone.
 
"Great, Min Hyo. You're ready enough," the stranger said to her before revealing himself to Min Hyo. 

-- congratulations to dinonerd for making it to the story!
your character fits the power well, since she has fear of
water. :) so, yeah. congrats again!
 
to Linspiriting, pm me if you still want to be in the story.
i'll pm you back for the short form. :)
 
next chapter: 'when water freezes...'