Awkward!

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park-sajangnim stands up from the main chair of the dining table. Commanding somebody to prepare the heli cause he’s about to going back to Seoul he once again take a look to her sons, Younghee and Jihyo and without saying another words, he leaves that room. Everyone also stands up and bowing to him. And the four of them leaves that room too.

“Yah isn’t it interesting? Feels like we’re a teenager who having a holiday here. Ah i wish i could stay longer here” Jaejoong the first who make any voice after Park-sajangnim left as they entering the villa.

“Hyung, who is gonna be take a holiday in Jeju at winter? Tsk” Yoochun reacts his hyung’s words.

“Yah it’s end of February and winter’s gonna be end. I envy you two who will enjoy the beginning of spring in Jeju, whoaaa”

The two similar faces but very different height woman between them only laugh shyly seeing they arguing.

“Dwaesseoyo dwaesseo, just tell me then where I can sleep, I really wanna continue my sleep. Ya ilbon, neo ttaemune...nan...ani you should’ve tell me if you’re going to come late so that I can stay longer in my bed”

“Yah neo! Do you think I came late because of sleeping too long? It’s all your fault that made me have to finish the sketch yesterday, I didn’t even slept that i felt so sleepy and then fell asleep at the train, you know how embarassed that was when I woke up at Seocho-gu? Tsk jashik wangja”

Suddenly three of them laugh hearing Younghee’s explanation.

“Jeongmal? Yahahaha Younghee-ssi didn’t you live in Songpa-gu?” Jaejoong the one who laugh the most powerfully among them.

“Ne...geuraeseo I came late this morning, jeongmal jweisonghabnida Jaejoong-ssi, Jihyo-ssi” Younghee bows and her face is really red.

“Yah ilbon why do you only sorry to Jaejoong and Jihyo? I am the one who waited for you and brought you here.” Yoochun complains that his name didn’t mentioned for an apology.

“Naega wae? You’re the one who made me came late” Younghee sticks out her tongue to him.

“Tsk geu jashik ilbon”

“Geumanhae geumanhe, the room at theleft side of the stairs is your room Yoochun-ah, and at the right side of the stairs is your room Younghee-ssi, geurigo my room and Jihyo’s are upstairs.” As he gives the key to his ‘dongsaengs’ he and Jihyo leave to upstairs.

Yoochun is about to his room but then Younghee stops him by grabbing his arm.

“Yoochun-ssi, how many room there are upstairs?” Younghee asks with a very low voice

“You know what? I’m the architect of this project and if I’m not mistaken there is only one master bedroom, specially designed for honeymoon” Yoochun explains with his naughty face, he knows that Younghee likes her brother so that’s why he teases her.

“Jeongmalyo?!” Younghee’s face turns panic. And then Yoochun leaves her with that full-of-satisfied-smile.

Younghee blankly walks to her room. After set her belongings and put her clothes inside the wardrobe she fell asleep. And again she dreams about her family when she was still a 9 years old child.

They’re in a VIP room of a plane. The plane seems not yet begin to start the flight. They sit facing each other while Younghee sit besides her brother and her mother sits ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter