I'm surely wishing this is the first and the last time I meet a person like you!

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tokyo, end of January 2012

And here is Najuda’s place now. Not too small, but seems not big enough for a well known contractor office in Tokyo. She’s been worked in Itsumoyori construction for months since graduated from her architecture master degree in Architectural Association School of Architecture in London. Being the only Korean half-blooded and the youngest among all makes her called as maknae. As a team manager she looks just perfect. Young, talented, and for even she always appear as a clumsy and mess, her beauty still can be seen, the real natural beauty.

And almost all them often speaks korean phrase, of course it’s because of Najuda’s habbit that sometimes says such words like omo, aigoo, mian, or even calls her partners as eonni or oppa. And her partner still love to call her as maknae or Najuda-chan. Why does she still able to speak korean while she’s left Korean since 17 years ago? Of course because there’s still Kim Ahjumma who accompany her, besides her mother, Yuri who even now treats her just like strangers. Yuri who seemed like only interest in family business in all her life. Since that time, company has been gone well even better. The name was has changed too, from Youngwonhee Group into Younggu group. Some people might don’t pay any attention in it, but some of them just know and understand that the change of the company’s name might because of Young Won disappeared. And it’s not that Yuri didn’t seriously find him, the situation of the company was so rush that made her had to go back to Japan as soon as company things in Korea done.

And Najuda, she really looks innocent but inside, she neatly keeping her family and absolutely the company as a secret. Even Eita, her senior when she was still being a coed in taking her architecture degree in Tokyo Institute of Technology as the one and only who knows Najuda’s Korean name doesn’t know if the group’s name is about Najuda’s Korean name.

Goo Young Won and Goo Young Hee forms Youngwonhee groups. Since now the family has only Young Hee it changed being Younggu. That simple but nobody in Itsumoyori realizes. Of course, Najuda grew as that super jenius lady. Even she got scholarships in 2 super universities, for this kind of things, not a difficult thing she thinks.

And that morning, Najuda rushly entering that building, holing a white envelope, you can see Park Group Hotel and its logo at the left top of the envelope’s back side.

“Chingu-ya! Listen to what I’m gonna saying. Do you remember that I’ve sent my resume and blueprint to this company?” she, half screaming while her hand lift the envelope up.

“Omo! Najuda-chan, are you gonna saying that...”

“I don’t know, I haven’t opened this envelope anyway, but yah guys just listen to me, right? I can’t wait for it hoho”

She opened it and...

“Dear Ms. Goo Young Hee, we’ve received your resume, architecture blueprint that you sent at December 12, 2011. And considering on your educational background you’ve written in your resome, we consider you to joining us being the architect of our company. And for the legalitation of your employee status...”

Najuda doesn’t finish read the letter, she’s just too happy both surprised that her dream, the goal of what she’s planned since she was child would happen. Meeting those people she has met before in Korea and especially that person, that person whom she really wanted to meet all this time.

“Najuda-chan! Congrlatulations to you! What about a party huh? In that Korean restaurant?” Tamayama, who is always be the first about party starts to proposing while everyone still congratulating Najuda.

“Perfect idea! Alright then we just have to finish things up here and... kaja!”

“Yah maknae, don’t you remember that we’ve finished our design for Shiawase Restaurant? So what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” Tetsuji, who is  known as the second Tamayama about party joining.

“Ya ya ya ya why so hurry? Firstly you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter