Yoochun's first...

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong my lovely subscribers and readers=))

Sorry for made you wait that long for this chapter, but promise this story will be finished before my holiday end so you don't have to wait that long for the next chapters anymore.

Geurigo there's a mistake in chapter 5, it should be written that Younghee's scar is at her right palm because of the accident where she was in her dad's funeral, that's why she's a left handed same as Yoochun.

Lot of  thanks for subscribing and commenting, love you all XOXO

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoochun turns his body facing Younghee. She looks very tiny standing besides Yoochun with her converse. But unexpectedly, Yoochun with his emotionless face constantly ignore her and walks through the food court back to the building, seems like he doesn’t wanna have a fight with Younghee, either he still felt guilty with Younghee’s blueprint or he just wants to keep his image cool in that crowd-enough food court. Younghee who is left behind with her full of wondering face but then ignoring him too and orders some cake and coffee.

Feels so full in her tummy she arrives at her floor still drinking her coffee but surprisingly she finds out that Yoochun isn’t in his chair whereas his backpack is still on his desk.

“Tsk that rascal...he must be somewhere playing around like he’s still an elementary school student”

Ignoring them and feel like there’s something more important to do than just thinking about Yoochun, Younghee goes back to her desk. After collecting her mood with lot of her favourite cake and coffee, she again starts to sketching.

Since she has no idea to re-skectch exactly the same as she made yesterday, she thinks that sketching with her new idea for today is better. And there she is, the one and only enthusiastic Younghee. Her motto is ‘small thing with love’ that’s why she always give all the best even for only a small project when she was still work in Itsumoyori back then. Moreover now, she’s been in the place she dreamt all the time, as she promised to Jaejooong before, no matter how hard those problems hit her, as it’s about designing and sketching she can always handle it with all her heart for this job.

Yoochun is at ther rooftop of the building. The food and drink he bought has gone cold because they’re too long in outside. It’s almost 11am but he didn’t even back to his office after met Younghee at Hollys. He decided to re-draw Younghee’s broken sketch. It was so much more difficult than he thought before but with his iPad that has been connected with Younghee’s usb that contained all of Younghee’s digital sketch.

It’s still winter. An evening in a winter and Yoochun is still at the rooftop and finally he’s finished his work. “What the hell is in my mind exactly? Pitiness towards her Is that because I’m too in love in sketching world? Or? Ah molla” He keeps wondering on himself about how he could be like this. It’s not yet finished, he just wanted to take a responsible as a man who made a mistake that’s whe he just really redraw what has been drew, no more, he took a look at those digital sketch but no, he thought that he’d better draw it after Younghee asks him or anything. And now he’s moving inside tightening his coat he enters the building, elevator and finally reaches his room. There he sees Younghee reaching her belongings on her desk, put them into her back. Seems like she’s about to going back to her apartment cause she’s been finished 30% of the progress but then she stands up and facing him. Yoochun is about to give her the usb and some sketch papers he has done before for an apology but then...

“Neo eodiisseoyo? Huh? Do you think it’s a place you can...ah keurae, this company is yours. Yeah you owned everything here that’s why you’re like this. YAH! I can’t hold it no more, I was so...I mean...how could a person like you could be hired huh? Just because you’re the son of the chairman?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter