You?!

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoul, mid February 2012

The weather is still the same with the last time I left Tokyo, it’s still winter. Goo Young Hee is now her daily name here. Yep, different country, different name. Sometimes she feels like a spy but that’s how she has continued her life. Even threaten like a stranger by her mother, she has been used to it. She doesn’t care about such things anymore. The point is that she’s closer inch to hug her dream, after being an architect was the bridge of it.

It’s not the first time she steps her foot in Seoul. A very big city where here father was born in, where her father for the first time built his small company, and then when it got bigger and bigger he moved the centre of the company to Tokyo cause he thought the company would be better there. And yes, it grew more better just like what he expected. But not long after that, an accident made him has to resign from his position, forever. Fortunately he has married a super jenius woman, she’s really ambitius, alike with Young Hee but in different way.

And all of that memories that she still clearly remembers just like they’re happened yesterday. It’s been a week since she has been in Seoul, days before she spent just by visiting some place, either she remember she once ever there or maybe some place for the first time she visited. And where has she been living? Of coure she has gotten that when the first day she came here.

A small building that its kitchen, bedroom, living room is in one room. Even her bedroom in Tokyo maybe bigger than it but it’s alright for her. The point is wherever she live, the place she takes step is Seoul. The city she has been wanted to come back to since a long time, but it’s just now that she has the reason to get there.

And finally the day is coming. The day where its date written at the letter Young Hee received when she was in Japan. She dress up neatly, for the first time in her life she wears that kind of clothes: suit. As she feels everything that is needed has packed up in her backpack. Yeah she really is an oldschool right?-_- he steps out from her–maybe can be called as–apartment.

Like what she has learned before about the city, she made her way straight to the office building like a person who used to go there, she confidently stepped from the sidewalks, railway station, getting in the train, sidewalks again and finally reaching that building. The biggest building in Seoul she thinks. With a full of passion expression she enters that building. Yep, that’s right. You can say that Young Hee’s family owns more than Park Hotel Group has. But you know what her dreams right?

And even if Younggu Group is moving in building company she won’t has any passion in it, cause the reason why she has been so ambitious all this time is because of him. Because of that man. That man with the almost same style as the man she met in Gosireh. And then both of them enter the elevator. Clicking the same floor button as the only person inside the elevator they’re staring each other.

“oh my god he had never changed at all” –Young Hee

“who’s this woman? At all she’s totally cute but her styile is really...oh my god I wish I could bear my laughter”-Jaejoong

“but...wait, why does he still staring at me? Does he remember me?”

And their ‘heart speaken with eyes meeting on each other’ ends when the elevator door opens. They’ve arrived at the 7th floor of the building. Jaejoong who starts to wondering about what this woman is doing in here starts the conversation between them.

“Are you a new employee in here? It seems like I’d never seen you before”

“Oh yes Mr., it’s my first time in this building”

“Really? In which department?”

The conversation goes all along they walk in that building and without the two realizing are going to the same room.

“Um... actually I’m recruited as an architect here. Omo do you know to which room I have to getting in?”

“Architect? Ah... so that’s why your style is this mess” Jaejoong once again comments about Young Hee’s appearance.

“Oh I’m exactly going to the same room, and here we arrive” Jaejoong gently opens the door, letting Young Hee getting in firstly.

And in that room here he is. President Director Park Kwang Leol, the one Young Hee saw in her father’s funeral ceremony. The one who came there with the little boy who tied his tie in Young Hee’s bleeding right hand. Even Young Hee still saves that tie. The dark blue one with a hangul letter “Park” at the top of the tie that she planned to place it on her desk.

After a little while learns Mr. Park’s face which has no difference at all, it’s just his hair,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter