Surprise!

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In that pink spacious room with much photos of a couple and some sketchs sticked filling all of a side of the wall in that room a long-haired lady sits and circling a date in a table calendar, June 11.

“Ah it’s the 500th day and he has’t coming yet.”

The lady then walks approaching the wall side which full of photos of sketch. Facing the biggest photo in that wall, where a man with a cheek dimple at both side of his cheek smiles beside a lady with a plain hairpin smiles. It’s her.

“Neon... Did I really know you before? What kind of person are you?”

But then the door of that room is knocked by somebody and a beautiful mid-aged woman entering the room with a small pink box inside.

“Oh eomma, waeyo? Ige mwoya?” The lady immediately approaching the woman whom she calls mom.

“Nado molla yo, let’s see it together.”

The two then sits at the white sofa in that room. The lady enthusiastically opens the box that written “For Goo Young Hee” at the top of it. She immediately grabs the hairpin with pink ribbon as the box gets opened.

“Who’s the sender? Why sent me such a thing? It doesn’t look like a new one.” She observes all over the box trying to find another clue that belongs to the sender but she finds nothing. She then pay her attention to that hairpin, especially at the ribbon.

“Najuda? It’s my Japanese name, right?” she reads the romaji that written in that ribbon.

“Younghee-yah...you really don’t remember it?”

“Aniya eomma. Is it mine? But who’s the sender? Geu sarameun, naega alneun saramiya?”

The lady’s mom starts to teary.

“Eomma wae ureo?”

“Mianhaeyo Younghee-yah...naega jalmothaeso.” The lady’s mom immediately hugs her daughter.

“Eomma waeyo?”

She then breaks the hug.

“Ani...kwaenchana. Geunyang...the sender is downstairs. Go meet him.”

“Keunde nuguseyo?”

“Geu saram...you know him very well... kayo Younghee-yah.”

Without saying any words the lady stands up and stepping out of her room. She goes downstairs she finds no one in that spacious living room. there’s only an ahjumma who walks with a tray and glass on the top of it. She immediately approaches that ahjumma.

“Kim Ahjumma, whose drink is it?”

“Oh a man came here to give you a small box so I asked him to wait here but when I got back there to give him a drink he disappeared.”

“Hokshi...he’s a man with a cheek dimple at his both cheek?”

As soon as she hears “ne” from that ahjumma she immediately runs out from that house.

She runs without knowing what her destination is until she finally gives up and sit at a bench in a park where she doesn’t know. She’s afraid. She doesn’t know how to go back to her house. There she only sit as she stares at her wounded foot because she has run barefeet.

“Ah eottokhae...it’s about to night and I don’t know how to walk home, I even didn’t bring anything. Eottokhae...” she keeps on hitting her bowed head. But the she feels like somebody grabs her both wrist.

“Yah ilbon, how will you remember anything if you keep on hitting your head like that?” The girl looks up to finds out who’s the Korean man that speaks to him, grabs her wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter