Why do I have to work with...tsk

Yeongwonhi (Forever)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She enters the room and seeing clearly that Yoochun is lifting her blueprint up. Realizes how fragile the paper is and how rude –for her –Yoochun is, she constantly couldn’t imagine what would happen next. And spontantly she runs to Yoochun but unfortunately, Yoochun’s table peg slips her. Balancing herself she grab Yoochun’s left arm that it’s the only she could reach, and because Yoochun is still grabbing her blueprint with his both hand, so her blueprint is ripped. And the things that Younghee prevents from happening, happen. Clumsy Younghee, she accidentally breaks her own blueprint.

“Yah...” She blankly staring at her ripped blueprint paper.

“M..mian...mianhae...” Yoochun too, blankly staring at the ripped blueprint, thento Younghee. Younghee is still frozen, and feeling like she doesn’t hear what he said before, he is asking for apologize again.

“Yah ilbon, mianhae...”

Hearing ‘ilbon’ spontaneously she switch her stare to Yoochun

“Mwo ya? Ilbon? After ripping my blueprint you say that such a thing? Neo michyeone?”

“Yah! I said mianhaeyo mianhae, keunde...it’s all an accident. Geurigo is ripped because of your own fault, I just took a look and curious about ot so I lifted it up to see it clearer. Couldn’t it be seen clearer if we see it under the light, right? You know it too right?” Took a high note at the beginning of the sentences he makes his voice sounds cute at the end to make Younghee calm down. But it take no effect on her. Sketching is her life, and if anyone rude it...

“Yah! Jukgoya? HAH? Mwo ya accident? Mworago? My fault? Naega michyeone?” She steps closer makes Yoochun’s body stick with the shelf finally she lift her face up so that she’s now facing Yoochun’s face.

“Yah yah what are you going to do?” he feels an awkwardeness, it’s been a long time he’s not that close with a woman, or...even never.

Younghee studies his face for awhile

“Neo...what will you do with my sketch?” Younghee points her index finger in Yoochun’s collar bones that covered with his navy long-sleeve t-shirt.

“Y...Yah...yah yah yah naega wae....why do I have that responsibility to your sketch?”

Frustated with it, and finally she realizes that it’s just wasting her time. She finally steps back.

“Hhh...geuraeyo geurae...nan...amumaldo eobseoyo. Geunyang ka...geuraedo naega jalmothaeseo...” taking a deep breath she then get her things up quickly. With her full of pitiness face she left Yoochun in that room alone. She doesn’t care if Yoochun felt sorry towards her or not. All of in her mind is, how to finish all of her start, exactly she has to start it over in a week.

Yoochun previously felt sorry to Younghee actually, but he’s either couldn’t accept Younghee’s words or he’s really don’t like that tiny woman, he’s just tsk-ing over and over when Younghee left.

Outside the building Younghee walks to the Yeoksam station. The weather is really cold there’s no a snowfalls today. But still who won’t feel cold walking in the snow-covered road with no coat? Yep she was just too hurry that she forgot to take her coat in her room. But her emotional thought might warm her up.

Besides, Yoochun who’s also about to going home stares awhile at Younghee’s coat. And then his stare change to the window. He still could see the sun shines, but seeing at the snows which gathered at the sides of the window, hecould feel how cold in the outside is. Staring back at Younghee’s back, her hand is about to grab it, thinking that somehow Younghee is still around so that he can give it to her. Not for asking for an apology once again, the thought in his mind is, he feels a bit pity on her. “This might her bad day”. But suddenly he remember what Younghee has just said to him, feeling like those upset feelings back, he finally leaves his room.

But Yoochun’s feeling is quite right, when he rides her car he see Younghee walking at the sidewalks, grabbing her own arms to warm herself. She’s just too lazy to go back to her room. Seeing this Yoochun’s pitiness feeling towards her coming back. But then again his upset feeling reaches his mind back and he finally just passes her away.

Finally Younghee reaches her small apartment. She makes her way to bed, grab the blanket she used to use and warms her body up. She planned to sketching the design –at least she sxpected that 50% of it will be finished today. But because of that she fall asleep and awake in the morning. Panic seeing that her clock showing 07.00 she rushly go to the bathroom and in a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter